Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:47 am

Soul
Soul
((Ashram remains in his study not really expecting things to work out. But he sees no point in doing anything about it until he has to. What an apathetic bum!))

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:11 am

(Sekhmet remains in the same spot, not seeing a reason to move since no one has noticed her. Thus instead of making a redundant post, next person can go.)

#13Guest 

on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:30 pm

As Epizon answered Daemon's questions, he sensed another reiatsu heading their way. It didn't take long for him to realize who it was, since he had gone with her on plenty of missions before. While Epizon and Daemon were still indulged in their conversation, Sada asked for others from this 'recon team'. Epizon had no idea what was going on, so he was going to let Daemon answer that one. Though Sada was a friend, but still she was the high ranking officer. If she were to find out that Epizon was slacking off as usual, even though she wasn't like the rest of the high ranked one's. She'd still have some sort of obligation to teach him a lesson. Well Sada was unpredictable so, and that was one of the reasons Epizon was able to remain the usual himself, which he wouldn't be able to do so around other high ranking officers.

The chit chat was just starting, but action had to just jump in the scene didn't it? The warehouse that was right in front of them, and appeared to be lit from some light sources inside. Suddenly turned dark, whether it was a power outage or whatever the reason. There did seem to be the presence of someone with more than a normal human's reiatsu. Right after the old man had entered shouting and asking if someone was there.

If something happened to the old man, it wouldn't directly effect Epizon in any manner. Not that he was related or anything, he just came to watch this family, he liked to watch as they progressed through life. But there was this one thing, he wouldn't bear to see any innocent life endangered. Especially the one he had been observing for quite some time, he couldn't live with something like that. About the light's going off, something was wrong, something didn't fit in, it felt as if there was a touch of killer intent in the air. The urge or the will to kill. Indeed a feeling that could be felt miles away by those who had been in it's presence a few times before in their lives. And Epizon was no stranger to this feeling.

Daemon analyzing the situation, seemed to know what was going on. He began throwing orders at both the shinigami and completely dictated as to what their plan of action would be. It was admirable how quickly he had assessed the situation and how he was willing to launch a counter plan. But, making any sudden moves, might not be in their favor. Epizon stood from where he was once sitting. Placed his hand on Daemon's shoulder, as if trying to say, 'calm down, comrade'. Sada was indeed the higher ranking officer, but knowing her, she wouldn't mind if Epizon suggested a plan of action. Epizon stood firm, still composed and calm, he spoke, "I admire you for developing such a counter active plan at such short notice. But I believe doing so won't be in our favor. We are capable of making up if we lag behind, as for what's going inside there..." He turned his attention to Sada, "I wish I could ask you about the details of this scenario, but considering our predicament. I think you must have some sort of kidou to check in on the insides of the warehouse for any anomalies. For now, at least, we should stay back and make our move carefully. Dividing might not serve us well later. I have a bad feeling about this.."

It wasn't that Epizon had ignored the word 'artifact' in Daemon's rush of instructions. He just wasn't going to rush in and make things worse. For now, waiting seemed to be the best of strategies.

The Father

The old man wasn't sure that he had come to the right place, till he heard a voice breaking the echoes that his shouts had created. It sounded like a female, for a moment he thought he might be at an advantage. Oh, the creations of a weak and hopeful mind. He was at a point that he would jump to any ray of hope he might see. Sadly, there was no hope for him this night.

As the women told him, that they had tortured or hit her daughter, it sent a shout of pain that echoed within the confines of his heart. Yet, everyone else was deaf to these screams. With the little courage that he could manage to muster up, he just nodded, and with a slight pause, replied, "I'm sorry, I couldn't arrange the money.... but ... I have this artifact, it's a ancient so it must be more than what I owe you, plus the interest. Please, take this and let my daughter go. I beg of you" Not only did his voice shiver, but his body along with it.

The man had lived a life full of honor, and the concept of begging was being rejected by his entire body, and mind. Yet, he wasn't concerned with such trivial details, all he cared for was his daughter. A single sight of her right now, would be equal to heaven for the old man. He uncovered the artifact that he had in the white cloth. Showing it to the female who had so casually stated that they had been torturing his daughter, but he was slow in his movements, doing his best not to  startle her. He couldn't see the shinigami of coarse, so he was oblivious to the fact that they had indeed followed him. So he shook his head, replying negatively to the female, right after which, the lights went off.

((The daughter is now awake, struggling her best, but she's tied up too good. She won't be able to break through, but her sounds of struggle can be heard only by those who are in close proximity of her.))

#14Guest 

on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:51 am

It so seemed that everything was beginning to happen fast. As it were, the fact that the lights were suddenly turned off in the warehouse was too coincidental to mean that there was some faulty electrical issue with the wiring of the building. It was more likely that potential enemies had sensed the group, and had switched the power off with the purpose of gaining an advantage over the Shinigami. It was best to be prepared for anything. "I'm afraid I know nothing of the recon teams assigned to this mission," Sada stated, placing her palms together as she prepared to concentrate. "I only know that if the Kidou Corps would have someone down here, Shinigami from other divisions would have to be present, no? Earth isn't necessarily ours to run about in..."

So saying, Sada closed her eyes and focused. It appeared that there were, judging from reiatsu signatures, five people in the warehouse. She began an analysis of what her sharpened senses were telling her. "There are five people in the building... at least five people with reiatsu. The reiatsu of two of them is rather quite insignificant; it's most likely they're not even spiritually aware. One of them seems to be making odd movements reminiscent of wriggling, most likely a captive. Of the remaining three, two of them seem to have decent reiatsu levels, certainly not to be taken lightly. The last reiatsu signature, and here comes the shocker, seems to have the feel of an Arrancar! So, that's the general idea of things, I guess. I can't tell of the position of whatever artifact we're supposed to get, but that's all I have now. Any suggestions?"

It wasn't as if Sada didn't have ideas, but as she was all geared towards casting kidou and stuff, any ideas of kidou-based reconnaissance would prove useless to the others, unless she did it alone, which was very unsafe in these circumstances.

Technique Used:

Technique Name: Kami no me [Divine Eye]
Technique Description: Intensifying their reiatsu sense, the user can detect even the faintest signs of reiatsu, and can track disappearing reiatsu signatures (for instance, follow the trail of someone who has been somewhere a long while ago, or detect an interdimensional portal that opened or closed in the area). It also causes the user to exhibit psychometry (the ability to glean history from an object that is handled, at which point the user must be touching the object), and finally, this technique can be panned over an area of 1 kilometer, very useful for long-distance tracking.
Lasts 2 posts, cooldown of 3 posts. Cannot be used in combat.

on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Can't be good, Irina thought, on the moment, that lights went off. She tensed her muscles, and was ready to any desperate action from the father of hostage, while her brain was processing the event. So, fuses went off, or somebody put them off. Shinigami could do this kind of things; Irina had witnesses them to stop time in certain area, turn off electricity from building and modify the memories of people inside.

However, Anton felt more comfortable decision, as he was taking the hostage from cellar, and fuses were at cellar. Irina knew, that the bount had some kind of extrasensory skill, and his instinct was never wrong. This could be a plot of his to get rid of her and their boss, stab them in the dark, literally, or then he had sensed something, and he felt that this was the best move to do. Then next, when Irina's eyes started to adapt into darkness, she realized why Anton would have done this; she had sensed shinigami activity, no exact amount of them, but he could have counted them.

It was a sign or a warning to her; How many of them there was, if Anton suspected her chances on winning. She also realized, that the bount had just made a clear light signal to the shinigami; they would surely see it even if they were behind a few of trees. The third thing she did realize was, that her boss would react to the change of environment, and think, that she failed on completing the mission; Didn't he go to read upstairs? He would surely question, why lights went off, when he was reading, and come down, just to find out, that the place was full of shinigami.

She made her act and moved towards the father of hostage; "Anything has not changed! Give over the artifact, and hope that we will let you see your daughter... You don't wanna know, what happens when you try to back off from a thing like this. Don't try anything, or else!" She tried to sound serious and mean, but her voice became a little unsure and desperate, and she felt the sweat falling down her cheek. What was the thing, that she managed to mess with again. She lost her temper, and grabbed the artifact from man's hand with force, and pushed him away from her. Anton had already took too long in cellar...

(((OOC: Too lazy to write the Anton's part now... I shall work with the next post with him. Jun'ichi will enter in 2 rounds.)))

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:42 am

An arrancar?  that wasn't something to take lightly.  but what would an arrancar be doing with common street thugs?  even if they had some spiritual pressure, he couldn't imagine their teaming up for very long.  this artifact must really be of some kind of significance, or at the very least, powerful.  Daemon figured that the arrancar was probably only working with humans in order to get close to the artifact without being discovered.

Just then, he noticed something.  the girl in the building with the old man yelled something.  if things were devolving in there, then they only had a short time to act if they wanted to save the old man and the prisoner.  there was no guarantee that they would get out alive, even if they finished what they came here to do.  they didn't have any time left to think, and the first strike would mean everything.

Daemon looked to the others that were gathered there wanting to wait while things unfolded, but they had to realize that if something wasn't done now, they wouldn't have a second chance.  ok, change of plans.  things might be going south in there, which means we just ran out of time.  i'm going to go in direct, and take on the girl.  Epizon and Iro cover me from the sides.  You, (pointing at kazuma) head around back and see if you can get the prisoner out.  everyone hide your Reiatsu, and i will draw their attention to myself.  Scatter!"

Daemon instantly let loose his Reiatsu at maximum power, put it all in his feet, and rocketed towards the girl.  he crashed through the window, and stopped just feet short of passing the girl. changing direction, he drew his Zanpakuto, and made a passing slash at her side.  he wasn't aiming to kill her.  if he did, they couldn't interrogate her.  he just wanted her out of the fight for the foreseeable future. from there, it would be up to Epizon, that one guy, and Iro.

on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
(((OOOC, for Daemon; Your post is not acceptable, as the lights of building went off. He has no way of seeing into the dark building, plus the evening is turning to night and they're in the woods, there is no natural light in the area. You have a chance of editing your post in next 36 hours, okay.)))

View user profile

on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Soul
Soul
((I don't see how this is my post yet. You guys haven't event fought yet. Skip me, I still agree to play the boss but I don't have time to post a bunch of fluff only to do nothing. I'm still reading the thread and when I feel it's a proper time for him to appear I will do so. Until then, skip me.))

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:44 am

The 4th Division Shinigami seemed to place a lot of importance on saving the 'hostages' in the building. While such an intention was morally upright, Sada's utilitarian mind pointed out that her job there was to get the artifact, whatever it was. If the 4th Division guy saved the hostages, but ended up losing the artifact, what would the point of the Shinigami's coming to earth have been? All the same, a life was important, just for the fact that everyone had dreams and desires, and Sada could empathize with people who didn't want to die because they had reasons to live. So when Daemon charged into the darkness after issuing commands like he was the highest-ranked officer there, Sada simply sighed and shook her head. "Still a little wet behind the ears, that one," she intoned quietly, as she cut off her Kami no Me technique and turned to face Epizon in the darkness. "Well, we have to move and do something, right? I've never seen a 4th Division Shinigami who kicked ass when it came to combat. So you're the back-up plan. Just do whatever, and I'll lend long-range support, as always," Sada said, before executing a flash-step to get closer to the building and put the building in perimeter of her reiatsu sense.

If the person that had turned out the lights had done so because he sensed enemy presence in the area, unless Daemon could detect things in the dark, he was making a mistake. And there would be no point in trying to cloak reiatsu; they had already been detected. Sada decided to keep a look-out for that guy, placing tabs on his, and the Arrancar-reiatsu person's locations. All the same, she still kept her sense on Daemon as well, in case he did something silly in his visually impaired state and placed himself in a sticky situation from which he would need extrication. The other two 'hostage' reiatsu signatures, Sada decided to totally ignore. Keeping her senses on everyone in the vicinity would get her very confused. She also had to screen out the reiatsu signatures of the Shinigami present, or she would begin to mix things up. Sada just hoped that none of her comrades would be daft enough to run in the line of her attack, or attack in her direction, since she was virtually blind to them.

And in the meantime, she would wait, and see what happened next. Then she could react.

#20Guest 

on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 am

Sekhmet was intrigued, that was very evident. She had been watching the band of Shinigami, um... talk with one another. But she was to far to hear, and thus could only watch. But than she watched as one rushed into the building, and rather or not that was part of the plan, or even smart to rush into a dark place, was unbeknownst to her. Yet it was time for her to make her own move, having gone undetected for the entire she was hiding, she believed now would be the best time to come out of hiding. It did appear that every last Shinigami was going to enter the building, and since it was dark, they wouldn't notice anyone else entering the building, nonetheless walking around it.

But Sekhmet had no idea what was going on inside, nor did she know where the artifact was, but following the Shinigami would lead her right for it. And that was only if she didn't end up confronting the arrancar who was clearly in the building. She wasn't much of a fighter, so fighting would have to be avoided. Perhaps the best course of action would be to wait until the occupants within the building tired themselves out fighting one another, which would leave the artifact right for the taking. Especially since she would be at full power whilst the other would had wasted energy. Being outnumbered wasn't a concern for her at the moment, or it hadn't crossed her mind just yet.

Yet Sekhmet would advance closer to the building upon every Shinigami entering it, or if one stayed out, she would only edge close enough where she had a better look of the situation without being spotted.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum