Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:18 am

Manda sat and listened to the two of them and then began to think about the question that was asked by Sekhmet.  Where was she from?  Manda felt this was an odd question to ask especially since Raphael had answered for her it seemed.  This made her a bit mad.  Due to this she closed her eyes and took some deep breaths in and out.  She did not want to loose her temper so quickly after making friends, or so she hoped they would be her friends.  When she opened her eyes she shot a glare at Raphael which she was not sure if he would see or not seeing as how he kept trying to go to sleep.  What caught her off guard was his question to Sekhmet.  She had heard both them use the name Anubis before, but she had no idea who this was or where this person or hollow or arrancar was.  She just knew it was a name.  She shook that off and decided to answer Sekhmet.  She turned to face her and said, ”I, unlike some people think, am from somewhere.  It is a little known island in the middle of the ocean near what is called South America.  When there I was a dragon, much like what I was when I became a hollow and when I transform.  There is a shine there that I visit often in fact.”

She left it at that.  She did not want to disclose to much yet, but she did want to seem friendly still.  She then blinked her eyes and waited for Sekhmet to answer Raphael or for something to happen.

View user profile
#22Guest 

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 am

"You are no fun Vega," Sekhmet pouted, crossing her arms and sticking her lip out. But that action had gone as quickly it had come, intrigued with the place Manda had come from. Though she did hear the question Vega had asked, yet she wasn't going to answer it truthfully or seriously. "Like Manda, I come from a place. Egypt was the place, and Anubis was my God," Sekhmet spoke, answering her own question whilst answering Vega's question. You better remember that, Anubis voice said, ranging in Sekhmet's head. The woman was extremely vain, so it was something she had expected, and something she had ignored. "But this place you were on sounds interesting. Can you tell me more about this place?" Sekhmet asked Manda.

#23Guest 

on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:19 am

Raphael noticed the glare from Manda, and lazily looked at her back from the corner of his eye. His glare was a powerful one that showed no fear as well as being ferocious. "Me...boring? Naaah." Raphael's expression quickly changed to a silly one. He looked as if he was a happy cat or something. He listened to the two female Arrancar talk not paying much attention.

on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 am

Manda was pleasantly surprised to hear that Skehmet was from Egypt. She had heard of the place but never visited. She also learned who Anubis was. For that she was grateful for she was curious as well. When she was asked about her little island she felt the need to answer the question, not wanting to be rude. She closed her eyes for a bit and thought about what to say. During that time he overheard what Raphael had to say. She slightly giggled and then opened her eyes. She smiled at Skehmet and then began.

”My island is small but not to small. It is run by the natives there who built a shrine for me when I died. There are many trees and its kinda tropical. The natives survive by farming and raising animals. They hunt and fish. They call upon me when needed to help protect the island from major storms. I do my best to help them when I can. I still feel the need to protect even after so many years. But now I’m rambling on. Can you tell me more about Egypt. I’ve heard about it but never visited.”

She was satisfied with her answer as it was the truth. She just hoped she could learn a bit about Egypt and maybe, just maybe, get Raphael to talk.

View user profile
#25Guest 

on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:02 am

"Egypt?" Sekhmet mumbled, her finger tapping her chin as she thought hard. Don't tell me you forgot! came Anubis, sounding rather annoyed. Sekhmet frowned, ignoring the now raging Anubis as she tried to remember at least one detail about Egypt, though she visited the place often. Finally she had thought up a good thing to say about Egypt, details coming to her. "Egypt is very sandy," she stated, her eyes closing and her tilting to the left, a cute smile upon her face.

#26Guest 

on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:41 am

Raphael was paying attention, but had dozed off. His head bobbed violently waking him back up. "You guys aren't forcing yourselves to be civil are you. Cause this atmosphere is a little awkward. You two should try taking naps. It would do wonders." with those words Raphael laid on his back and stretched out his appendages. "Just take in the Power of Sleep and become born anew."

on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:51 am

Manda looked at Sekhmet as she thought and then spoke about Egypt. She then thought, ‘Sandy? that’s the best you can do?’ Manda only shook her head as Raphael then began to speak. She turned to face him as he spoke. ‘Sleep? He wants to talk about sleep at a time like this?’ Manda shook her head and then replied, ”Sleep? Really? Why talk about something so boring and useless? If I am going to sleep or nap I’ll do it at the safety of my island. I suggest you find a safe place to rest as well. Sekhmet is right. It can be dangerous here. After all, if you rest I could just attack and become more powerful myself by defeating you.” She had nothing further to say and she could not figure out if there was anything else to say. She had forgotten that small description of Egypt that was given, and maybe for the better.

View user profile
#28Guest 

on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:44 am

Sekhmet glanced at Vega before shaking her head. She had heard his little thing about sleep being power, or something like that, and she was rather unsure about that. Than Manda said something, which included how sleeping was dangerous that she could attack him and thus become stronger. It was a thought that made her giggle, having not expected for Manda to say that. But even though one person agreed with her about the danger of sleeping in Hueco Mundo, and she had just scold the man about doing it, she decided to take him up on that offer of sleeping.

She laid herself down on the unstable sand, and closed her eyes. She expected it to be nice and calming, but Anubis was sure that didn't happen. 'What the hell are you doing!? Haven't you learned anything from me? Get up NOW' Anubis ranted, thus forcing Sekhmet up from her laying position. "It's not as peaceful as you make it seem," she said to Vega, her arms crossed. Upon saying those words, she got off the ground, twirling around a few times before leaning towards the two. "Lets play a game instead!"

#29Guest 

on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 am

As Manda began to rant and criticize Raphael about sleep, he glared at her. His eye color became more red and his spiritual pressure began to rise. Just as he was about to say something Sekhmet leaned against him. He shook his head and blinked a couple times before looking at her. "A game like what?" he asked as his eye color began to return to normal.

on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:03 am

(sorry guys. didn't see that Raph had posted.)

Manda began to get excited when Raphael’s spiritual pressure began to rise. She enjoyed battle a bit and loved to rile people up when she had the chance. She even smiled a bit till she heard Sekhmet speak about a game. She herself shook her head and blinked. She then looked at her and said, ”I agree with Raphael. What game? If it’s a childs game I will not play. I am well above that and refuse already.”

Manda did not like children for the most part but could tolerate them. She did so mostly because of the people on her island. Many children loved her and looked up to her. They saw her as a god for the most part. She remained quiet and waited for the answer.

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum