Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Raphael knew who Anubis was, Anubis was the Egyptian God of Death. As she shook off her words Raphael sat there blinking at her. When she asked her question Raphael looked up into the sky. "Nothing at all. Just Relax." Raphael looked back at Sekhmet and smiled warmly.

on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 am

Manda was just walking around and minding her own business in Hueco Mundo. She seemed to catch herself doing that quite a bit recently. She did this as a way to try to find out how she could make herself stronger. She knew there was more out there, but did not quite know what it was. As she was lost in thought she began to hear a conversation. In this conversation between two people, a man and a woman, she picked up a few key words. Anubis, someone she had never head of before, and sleep. She then began to wonder why any Arrancar would need sleep like this. She was curious herself so she made her way towards the two talking. As she walked she realized that both were stronger than she was. She liked this and wondered if either of them would let her hang around them to learn their secrets.

Manda did not want to let the cat out of the back so quickly. She slowly approached and kept quiet till she was noticed. Once noticed she would simply smile and say, “Sorry to bother but it seemed like an interesting conversation you were having. I happened to overhear it a bit as I was passing. You two seem get along well enough. Mind if I join in?”

She wanted to keep it short and sweet. She did, however, stand on guard and waited to see if one of them would attack her to gain power. She knew there were Arrancar and other hollows out there that would do that. She waited quietly for the reply.

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 am

Sekhmet attention was turned from Vega to the newly arrived individual, her smile was still on her face but her eyes were filled with caution. She listened to their request, and briefly thought about it before she decided that this new arrival wasn't a threat to her. "Of course," she said, patting the sandy ground next to her. Her eyes observed the Arrancar before glancing back at Vega, than back at the Arrancar. "What's your name?" Sekhmet said, her head tilting to the left. She kept her eyes on the Arrancar, but was also watching Vega from the corner of her eye in the case the man fell asleep.

#14Guest 

on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Raphael had caught a new scent of a Hollow before he had seen them. He just ignored it thinking it was another bold low level Hollow but as she approached he noticed it was another Hollow like himself and Sekhmet. Without ever speaking he stared at the new Arrancar that had joined them. His expression was blank and his eyes unreadable. Without warning he laid on his side and turned the other way. "None of us are threats to each other. If we were half this area would be leveled. Besides no one hollows brave enough to try to devour either of you are bold enough to come close to my territory." Raphael called this his territory mainly because he never left this spot.

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:00 am

As Manda heard from the other two she began to relax. She felt that Sekhmet was a bit odd and would have to keep an eye on her, Raphael, well, he seemed a bit lazy. Manda had never really been lazy that she can recall. She had always been on the move to ensure her safety. She then heard the comment about this being his area. As far as she knew there were no real areas that others had in Hueco Mundo. She only shook her head at the comment and decided to answer Sekhmet. She sat down so that she can face the two of them before she replied. She then said, ”My name is Manda Marluz. I did overhear your conversation a bit before I approached but I did not catch either of your names. It is, however, a pleasure to meet you both. For sure it is much better than being alone. “

As she said the word alone she looked off into the distance as if recalling something from her past. She sighed and then looked back at the two Arrancar before her, a smile returning to her face, even if a bit fake.

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:29 am

"You better not be going to sleep Vega!" Sekhmet snapped at the man, before attention was back on the newly dubbed Manda. She wondered if she had heard that name from somewhere, and if she did, she couldn't recall from where. Either way, she deemed that Manda was here to socialize, though it was made obvious since she did sit down. Besides, if Manda was even going to attack, she would find herself crushed by sand. "It's nice to meet you Manda. I'm Sekhmet, and sleepy over there is Vega. It's nice to meet another friendly hollow," Sekhmet gleefully stated.

#17Guest 

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:35 am

"Mhmm." Raphael replied to Sekhmet's nagging. As she introduced him to Manda he raised his hand a waved lazily at her. "Yo..." He spoke clear, but still lazily. Raphael began to close his eyes as he brought his hand down. He wasn't really to concerned about being attacked or anything like that.

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:18 am

As Sekhmet spoke Manda turned her head to listen to her. She then began to wonder what she meant by don’t go to sleep. She felt sleep was good and a way to recharge when needed. She knew she didn’t sleep much but when she did it helped her to relax. Then came the comment about her being friendly. True, she was being friendly right now but she could be downright vicious if she really wanted to be. She knew this for a fact and embraced her aspect of death, rage. Once Raphael spoke she began to wonder what was really up with him. She found it kinda odd that he seemed that lazy. She had never really seen a hollow or Arrancar that was that lazy. Then again she had not seen many hollows that she didn’t just kill. Something seemed different about these two. She didn’t want to attack until she was sure of what they were doing and why. It was with that in mind that she asked, ” Now that we are here and just talking, what should we talk about?

It was simple, short, and to the point. She didn’t feel like wasting time if she didn’t need to. She looked between the two of them to see who would reply first and what the reply would be.

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:07 am

"Hm... I wonder," Sekhmet mumbled, her eyebrows furrowed in thought. What was an excellent topic to talk about that would exploit more about Vega and Manda, and leave her as a enigma? Most questions seemed personal, but she wasn't going to waste time thinking about a question that wasn't so personal. Besides, she wanted to know more about the Arrancars just to put her other half mind to rest. "Where are you two from?" Sekhmet asked, eyes glancing between the two as she awaited the answer.

#20Guest 

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:13 am

Raphael slowly opened his eyes and stared straight. "I'm from nowhere. I come from nowhere, and i was born from nowhere. Just like the both of you." Raphael then sat back up and turned to face them. He crossed his legs and folded his arms. "Sekhmet who is Anubis to you?" Raphael asked staring blankly at her.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum