Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1 Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:57 am

Raphael was stretched out, while lying on his back. This was the norm for him though. He did this everyday; one would think he would have a tan, but considering the artificial sun shining down on him he never seemed to get one. He usually slept all the time because Los Noches was boring and there was nothing to do but fight. Raphael was tried of always fighting, but he was just that kind of Hollow. He groaned before rolling over to his side and looking off of the giant pillar he lie upon.
"This sucks. There is no color here it's so bland. On top of that most of these hollows i would rather not associate with. AAAAAH! So tired...
Raphael placed his head on his arm as he expression became duller.
Hopefully someone entertaining will come around. I hope they like taking naps to.
With those words Raphael began to doze off. His head bobbing up and down like a metronome.

#2 Re: Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:33 am

"One person always dies," sang Sekhmet as she aimlessly skipped around the place known as Los Noches. It was an old song she use to sing, though it could be considered quite disturbing that someone so young would be singing about death. But she was only young in body, but her soul was over 5000 years old. She had seen many things during her time in Heuco Mundo, and had seen many battles in the Human realm, some caused by herself.

Sekhmet was bout to continue her song, but she spotted something on the ground. It was strange since most knew that laying down was an easy way to get eaten, perhaps the poor fool didn't know that. "We should tell him," Sekhmet softly said. It's not our job to inform fools of the dangers that dwell in this place came the sound of Anubis. Sekhmet scowled at the voice, and ignored her.

She crept near the figure and poked him, specifically she poked his face. "Wake up," she said, as she continued to poke him.

#3 Re: Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 am

Raphael started groaning before rolling over on his other side. "Ahhh, just a few more minutes." Raphael replied grumbling low. After the repeated poking Raphael rolled back to his original position. He slowly opened his right eye. "Huh, who....are...you...?" Raphael forced the words out trying to focus his vision on the woman in front of him. She and gave off a strange pressence and due to his groggyness he couldn't figure out why.

#4 Re: Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:46 am

Sekhmet grinned as the Arrancar asked his question, and didn't seem the least concerned about the prospect of being eaten. He must be confident in his ability to fend off the hungry creatures that live in this place, or didn't care much about it. "Sekhmet. And do you know how dangerous it is to sleep here?" Sekhmet answered, whilst also asking her own question. "What's your name by the way," she promptly added.

#5 Re: Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 am

While she began talking Raphael had closed his eye once more. When they question escaped her mouth he opened both eyes hesitantly. "Aaaawwww Why would I be worried about that?" Raphael replied while yawning loudly. He then paused a second before slowly blinking at the woman. "Raphael.....Raphael Vega."He paused again and began to sniff the air."What's your name? and You smell similar to me, but different." Raphael inquired as he sat up to face the woman.

#6 Re: Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 am

Sekhmet giggled as the man had asked a question she had just answered. He must be very tired to have not heard her, but she shall repeat herself. "Sekhmet silly," Sekhmet said once again, plopping herself near Vega's head. "And how so," she asked, tilting her head ot the side. She was intrigued that she could smell similiar to him, or the fact he could discern between scents. Perhaps she had come across him during her travels, but she doubt it. So she waited for him to answer.

#7 Re: Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:44 am

"Sekh.....met....?" He said uncertainly while blinking mutiple times. When Sekhmet flopped next to him he sat up, but this time he had gotten all the way up and sat indian style. He leaned close to her and sniffed again. "Yep you smell like me....hmmm...what am I exactly? Maybe its that you smell older?...stronger...? I don't know" Raphael closed his eyes and leaned his head back. He opened his eyes and stared straight at the sun. "Hmm we are different from most hollow, but your silighty different from me..."

#8 Re: Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:18 pm

"Perhaps I'm older than you. And you should listen to your elders when they say not to sleep in Hueco Mundo," Sekhmet said, mimicking the stern voice and wagging of the fingers she remembered elders liked to do. After finishing her impersonation of elders, she broke out in a fit of giggles which turned into a full blown laugh. "I like you mister," Sekhmet managed to get out between gasp of breath, wiping a tear from her eyes. "We should be friends. Though I have to convince Anubis," she said.

#9 Re: Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:41 pm

"I don't know anout that..." he said looking at the woman while he tilted his head like a confused animal. He continued to tilt his head as she giggled. Raphael blinked a couple of times before smiling. "I like you to." He paused while raising his left eye brow. "Anubis?"

#10 Re: Sleep Is POWER! CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:18 am

"You don't know who Anubis is?!" Sekhmet said, her face holding every sign that she thought Vega was lying. But than she giggled, her features softening as she realized that she didn't have to explain who Anubis was. There was no reason to waste her breath on explaining about the staff wielding Arrancar that lived in her head, especially since she would sound crazy. "Never mind, she's not important," Sekhmet said. "What do you do here anyways, beside sleep?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum