Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:11 am

Soul
Soul
Sorry Remy, but since your burden for Hachiro wont actually affect you in combat it doesn't count.

View user profile
#32Guest 

on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:31 am

Character Participating: Sekhmet
Act: Act 3
Goals: Last piece of fruit, that is her one and only goal.
Target: Last piece of fruit, as soon as she has that, she's gone.
Psyche Up: None
Burden: Hahahahaha. No, Sekhmet has no burdens.
Focus: Sekhmet isn't fight for any side at all. She just wants the fruit, and that's her only focus. If this means fending off the Shinigami, than so be it.

#33Guest 

on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:34 am

Character Participating: Bradley Kirezen
Act: 3
Goals: My goal is to stop Reyes and protect the world of the living. It's our jobs as Soul Reapers to protect the lives of the living even if it means sacrificing our lives just to give them a chance at surviving.
Target: Reyes
Psyche Up: Despite having been occupied with training for most of his time as a fully realized Soul Reaper, not many people even in the Soul Society even know about him, other than Captains. Being viewed as a Prodigy by some, he wants to prove he can live to every bit of the expectations placed before him. He will not fail his mission to bring down Reyes, and protect the world of the living no matter what the cost.
Burden: Inexperience to battling Arrancars.
Focus: To prove he can and will be the strongest Soul Reaper, by defeating Reyes and saving as many Humans and fellow Soul Reapers as he can. To prove he will not be beaten, no matter how strong his enemy he, he will push himself to be stronger, even if it shouldn't be possible for one who lacks experience.

on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Soul
Soul
Brad, you've been added to the roster for the 3rd act. Keep in mind that your burden means you must suffer the horror of facing an arrancar without knowing anything about them(Just goes to show how goofing off and skipping those briefings isn't always such a good idea lol )

Please be aware that this means IC Brad must show surprise and shock when confronting each of the arrancar's unique traits such as hierro, ressureccion, bala. Or at the very least be unprepared for them and caught off guard.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:35 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
SAGE! / Eliyan Hana (Act III) [4-1]

First encounter with an arrancar. Will be supportive.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:21 am

Soul
Soul
Alright! So, the first act may take another week or so to finish...and I realize having you fill you a simple form before the thread isn't very time consuming. At the same time, I realize that I am only one man. Managing all of act 2 by my self will be a ton of work and very difficult. So, I ask you all to help me out and obtain some benefits for yourself at the same time. I am looking for 3 volunteers to create NPCs for the 2nd act. The specifics of what I'm looking for are explained below:

Who are these NPCs?

Essentially these NPCs will all be strong people that Reyes has made endebted to him in one way or another. Perhaps he beat you into submission and demanded you do as he says. Perhaps he helped you in a time of dire need. Perhaps he's even trained you and been a mentor for your NPC! I'll leave the specifics of the debt to you. Regardless of the reason why they would help him, they have each been called to stand by Reyes during act 2.

Limits?

-Each NPC will be 3-2.
-The NPCs job is to help Reyes protect the tree. Because lets be honest, Reyes doesn't have the capability to do it alone against all the people in Act 2. At least a few of them would be able to slip by while he is preoccupied with the others.
-The NPCs must all be strangers to one another. You just know that the other arrancar are also on Reyes' side.
-The RPers making the NPCs must pledge to use these NPCs in at least 2 other threads.

Benefits

-None of these NPCs are allowed to die this thread. So even if you're brutally defeated, the character will survive to see another day.
-These NPCs will all receive a 2 rank boost after the plot, putting them on equal ground with captains. (Why 2? Because of something that will happen in the thread. No Spoilers~)
-All three of the NPCs are officially considered Espada candidates and will be invited to attend the Espada formation event.

Just post a link to your NPC here. Don't mention anything about the espada or what number you want to be, or anything else along those lines. The espada don't exist yet and none of that is known until the rpers do it themselves. (Shout out to all arrancar: Get more active and do stuff in hueco mundo! )

View user profile
#37Guest 

on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:09 am

I wonder if I'm late putting this up. A plague on my internet... so long as it continues working, ha ha.

Character Participating: Iro Sada
Act: 2 and 3
Goals: Sada simply wishes to stop the death or hurt of innocent humans. She is not interested in killing anyone, but if she has to, to ensure that innocents are not harmed, Sada has no scruples.
Target: The tree, but anyone who gets in her way is game.
Psyche Up: Don't see the need.
Burden: Cannot use Hadou above number 50, due to their destructive abilities, which can harm humans via splash damage. She cannot also use the explosive ability of her shikai, for the same reason.
Focus: Sada will prove her ability to utilize and control kidou to almost pinpoint perfection, as destructive as it is. I guess that's enough...

on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:05 am

Soul
Soul
Once we have the 3 NPCs needed for act 2, I'll be starting the act regardless of whether Act 1 is finished or not. Even if you aren't participating in the plot event you can still make an NPC for it. Everyone is encouraged to help out. I'm only one person D: I require minions if I am to run a plot for so many people!

View user profile
#39Guest 

on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:59 pm

I can make an NPC since I have been skipped from one rp thread, so I have some spare time at the moment. What kinda NPC do you need? Shinigami? Hollow? Human? Bount? Quincy? Any of them ? or all of them?

#40Guest 

on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Sure, bro. I'll help too. Just lemme know what you had in mind. Since NPC's of this nature are pretty simple, I'll do same day service, just for you.

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum