Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#21Guest 

on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:20 pm

o.0 if Sada is coming in on act 3, so am I. Add me up for act 3 too.

#22Guest 

on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:00 am

I would also like to participate in Acts 2 and 3

#23Guest 

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:59 am

I'll sign Hachiro Kurosawa up for Act 1 & 2

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:16 am

Soul
Soul
Updated, Hachiro and Manda have been added to act 1. Waiting on one more confirmation that Daemon will join act 1 as a 3-3. As soon as that is done, act 1 will begin!

View user profile

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:09 am

Soul
Soul
Alright guys, this is ready to go. I'll start the first act tomorrow morning :3

View user profile

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Soul
Soul
Act 1 is up!

http://www.bleachstory.net/t4961-aol-act-1-nobles-water

Daemon, Hachiro, and Manda are all called upon to participate!

NOTE: Anyone participating in Act 2 are encouraged to post back here again and re-confirm your intent to participate and play a game too while you're at it! Act 1 players may participate as well of course!

Character Participating: (Which character are you using?)
Act: (What Act/s are you in?)
Goals: (What will that character's goal be for the thread? How you word this is important. Sure, you and I might both be out to stop Reyes. But for my character my goal may be to kill Reyes. But your goal may be to stop the deaths of innocents by defeating Reyes. Include the motivation behind your goal!)
Target: (Which character will you specifically be targeting? Reyes? The tree roots? Another player? If you successfully defeat your target, earn a free pass to skip the training cool down for 1 technique.)
Psyche Up: (Are there any IC reasons why your character should have an increased resolve for the duration of this event? If so, you may gain +1AR during the thread.)
Burden: (Is there anything holding you back at all during this thread? Captains, for example, may not be able to use their bankai during the start of act 2 due to the large number of living humans still near by. BUT due to your burden, bonuses for saving NPCs are now doubled!)
Focus: (What are you trying to focus on displaying about your character? This could be anything from a character trait to a specific attribute or skill in combat. Trying to paint your character as a speed and control type of fighter? Or are you trying to show that your character is an empathetic fighter who will give their life to protect the innocent? If your performance is well done, you might earn a title which will help make your character more unique and specialized.)

Code:

[b]Character Participating:[/b] (Which character are you using?)
[b]Act:[/b] (What Act/s are you in?)
[b]Goals:[/b] (What will that character's goal be for the thread? How you word this is important. Sure, you and I might both be out to stop Reyes. But for my character my goal may be to kill Reyes. But your goal may be to stop the deaths of innocents by defeating Reyes. Include the motivation behind your goal!)
[b]Target:[/b] (Which character will you specifically be targeting? Reyes? The tree roots? Another player? If you successfully defeat your target, earn a free pass to skip the training cool down for 1 technique.)
[b]Psyche Up:[/b] (Are there any IC reasons why your character should have an increased resolve for the duration of this event? If so, you may gain +1AR during the thread.)
[b]Burden:[/b] (Is there anything holding you back at all during this thread? Captains, for example, may not be able to use their bankai during the start of act 2 due to the large number of living humans still near by. BUT due to your burden, bonuses for saving NPCs are now doubled!)
[b]Focus:[/b] (What are you trying to focus on displaying about your character? This could be anything from a character trait to a specific attribute or skill in combat. Trying to paint your character as a speed and control type of fighter? Or are you trying to show that your character is an empathetic fighter who will give their life to protect the innocent? If your performance is well done, you might earn a title which will help make your character more unique and specialized.)

View user profile
#27Guest 

on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Character Participating: Epizon Psychi
Act: Act 2 & 3.
Goals: Protecting the innocents and eliminating a potential threat to the world.
Target: In act 2 my first priority would be to take out Reyes as fast as I can, depending on how things might lead to, if he is already engaged by other shinigami and Epizon notices that they are enough to deal with him, his priority would be to save innocent lives from the tree.
In act 3, Epizon would co ordinate with Sada, dealing as much damage as he can to Reyes.
Psyche Up: Epizon became a shinigami to protect those who can not protect themselves that is also one of the reasons why he seeks more strength.
Burden: N/a
Focus: My character will show his strength and fearlessness in battle, while being passionate about the lives of his comrades and the innocent souls. But these feelings won't deviate his attention from the task at hand, showing his nerves of steal.

#28Guest 

on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 am

Character Participating: Daemon Tetsuyo
Act: 1,2,3
Goals: Daemons main goal is to protect the innocent from the fight, but he would like to stop Reyes before he goes any farther.
Target: Reyes will be Daemon's main target.
Psyche Up: an Arrancar from his past is making a reappearance on Reyes' side. Daemon sees this as a chance to kill two birds with one stone.
Burden: Daemon refuses to let anyone on his side die, and will choose to save a comrade rather than defeat the enemy.
Focus: his ability to be a Leader, as well as his Control fighting style.

on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:23 am

Soul
Soul
Daemon, keep in mind that your burden will mean you wont be able to defeat your target, Reyes. Now you will instead be injured saving an ally and be forced to leave the battle before it ends.

View user profile
#30Guest 

on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:08 am

Character Participating: Hachiro Kurosawa
Act: Acts 1 & 2
Goals: Hachiro's primary motivation in Act 1 is simple and straightforward: Join the fight and stop Reyes before he can finish his evil scheme. Hachiro will hopefully be one of the first to rush in and get beaten into a pulp. After recovering for Act 2, he will attempt to get back up and try again but see that with most of the others fighting Reyes, the people in the living world will need help in the face of Karakura Town's destruction too so, he will mostly be around to assist NPCs and get them to safety.
Target: Reyes in the first act; The citizen's of Karakura in the next.
Psyche Up: In Act 1, no. He would be overly reckless and overconfident, too easy to pick apart. If anything, a beatdown would be a humbling experience. However, Act 2 will awaken his heroism and selfless desire to help others, strengthening his resolve considerably.
Burden: His appearance. Anyone in their right mind would be frightened out of their wits with everything going on around them. Add in a giant talking frog and it gets more complicated. While he could just hide his looks to aid his mission, he has too much pride to consider it.
Focus: Empathy, Empathy, Empathy. If anything, Hachiro is better equipped for placing himself within another person's shoes and understanding what drives them. While his speed and agility won't be well highlighted in Act 1's battle, it could come into a positive light during Act 2.

Character Participating: Remy D'Aubigne
Act: Act 3
Goals: Pragmatic and practical in her approach, Remy will devote her efforts to working alongside the shingami, killing Reyes, and returning Karakura Town's people back to their correct age afterwards.
Target: Reyes, full stop. She will consider the tree as a vital piece in finding a way to correct the damage done and thus, won't touch it.
Psyche Up: None.
Burden: None.
Focus: Remy's cold and harden mentality in battle as well as how she employs her strange, somewhat daffy abilities into creative yet, unquestionably brutal practice.

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum