Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:36 am

Duquin

Soul
Soul
Updated! Remy has been added and I spent Pallas a PM
View user profile

#12 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Sekhmet
Yuu

Sekhmet is for final act, Yuu is for second act.

#13 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Duquin

Soul
Soul
Updated! You've been signed up!
View user profile

#14 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:05 am

I'm in for act 2 and 3.

#15 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:01 am

sign me up for act 2 and 3!

#16 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Duquin

Soul
Soul
Attention all participants!

Right now we've only got 1 person participating in the 1st event and they are an arrancar which leaves no one to oppose the stealing of the Noble's Water. Remy has graciously volunteered to make a 3-3 shinigami to protect the water so we will be waiting for that character to be finished. In the meantime, it looks like we'll be seeing 4 rpers in the 2nd and 3rd acts.

Since a large number of people can quickly become a confusing chaos, I figured I'd post some ground rules.

-You'll have 3 days to post. If you can't get a post in by then, the group will simply skip you. Being skipped doesn't mean you'll get killed. But you might end up wounded if you were in the middle of battle.
-The event will take place over several threads. Anywhere that Reyes is will be the "Main Thread" Other skirmishes or events taking place such as saving people from the tree will be in "Sub-Threads" posted nearby. As you leave the main area, link to the sub thread you left to. In addition, if you move from sub threads to the main thread, leave a link behind. This might sound confusing from my explanation but it's super simple in practice and I'll be around to guide you all.
-There is no posting order, but there is a turn order. All the "bad guys" must have gone(or been skipped) before any of the good guys can go. But once all the bad guys are done, any and all of the good guys can reply. First come first serve. Changing your posting order can help you set up epic combos and other good teamwork so don't be afraid to work together!

We'll be giving Remy a few days to get that character made. If those days pass and we still don't have anything, we'll just skip the first act.
View user profile

#17 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:48 am

I have a suggestion, if it's plausible we could use Epizon psychi before his training in the first act, then it could be assumed that he trained and gained power, thus the training thread. And continue in the 2nd act. Would that be helpful? If not, I could make another character?

#18 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:30 am

Duquin

Soul
Soul
We've got Daemon and Remy already on the task. Please just be patient for a few days and this should be on the road shortly.
View user profile

#19 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:33 am

Oh I'm patient, I was only trying to help, as you said there weren't others joining the first act, so I though I'd help out in any way I could.

#20 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:30 am

Uh... edit me to both Acts 2 and 3, s'il vous plait.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum