Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1 The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:33 am

Duquin

Soul
Soul
The Age of Legends

This is an event for anyone with access to the world of the living to sign up for. It is a prologue to the main plot. The events that take place in this thread will directly effect the starting events of the main plot and set things into motion.

Request Template

Thead Name: The Age of Legends
Thread Link: N/A
Thread Master: Duquin/King Monarch
Thread Participants:
Duquin / Shalishar Caccio
King Monarch / Reyes
Pallas Uchida / Manda - Act 1
Remy / Hachiro Kurosawa - Act 1 & 2
Daemon Tetsuyo / Daemon Tetsuyo - Act 1, 2, & 3
Kazuma Shinto / Kazuma Shinto - Act 2 & 3
Epizon Psychi / Epizon Psychi - Act 2 & 3
Iro Sada / Iro Sada - Act 2 & 3
Raphael Vega / Raphael Vega - Acts 2 & 3
Remy D'Aubigne / Remy D'Aubigne - Act 3
Sekhmet / Sekhmet - Act 3
Bradley Kirezen / Bradley Kirezen - Act 3
Open / Character Name
Thread Limitations:
Your character tier must not exceed the mentioned level for each plot point.
Plot Guide:
Act 1: Noble's Water - Shalishar and Reyes attack a ceremony for drawing a rare and powerful reiatsu infused water. They steal the water and fight anyone who tries to stop them. [You must be 3-3 or lower to participate. This will be a beat down as Reyes and Shalishar are both 2-3. But all players who participate get a free tier boost.]

Act 2: Seeds of Time - Reyes appears in Karakura town and plants the seeds of time and waters them with the Noble's Water stolen in Act 1. He must then protect the tree from all players for 10 posts. During this time, the tree will be destroying parts of Karakura town and absorbing the youth of its citizens.
[You must be 3-2 or lower to participate. But all players who participate will get a free tier boost unless you've already earned one for this event.
Not all participants have to fight! There are a great number of souls in trouble thanks to the tree! By moving around away from the main battle you will encounter many people in need. For each NPC you save during this event, you will earn a 1000 word reduction for your next training!]

Act 3: The Legend Reborn - The tree bares 3 fruits. Reyes takes one and gains his youth once more becoming a 2-1 boss. Rpers will need to work together to overcome his power. If he is not defeated in 15 turns, then he escapes. At some point, Shalishar will steal one of the fruits and vanish.
[There is no tier limit here. If you have yet to get a free tier boost then participation here will get you one.
The player who deals the best hit on Reyes wins the right to decide what happens with the final fruit. If the player eats the fruit they will be granted the following ability.

Name: Extended Youth
Effect: Even in a thousand years your character will not age one bit from today. This effect wears off after 2,000 years.

But, if the fruit is given to the Shinigami Research and Development Institution, they can reverse the effects of the tree and give Karakura Town it's youth back. This will effect the state of the world so choose wisely.]

Thread Location:
Act 1: Secret Ritual Site in the World of the Living
Act 2-3: Karakura Town
Resolve Drive: Allowed
Comments: I welcome everyone to participate. Hollows/Arrancar/Rogues can join on the side of Shalishar and Reyes if they wish. But keep the tier limits for each arc in mind. You can sign up for any arc or all of them so long as you don't break the limits.
View user profile

#2 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:53 am

dancing ichigo dancing ichigo dancing ichigo 

If signing up is here, then sign me up for Act 2.

#3 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:58 am

Duquin

Soul
Soul
Updated! You've been signed up!
View user profile

#4 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:11 pm

I'm still in cool down, does that mean I can't get the tier boost? Sad sniff sniff. Even if I can't, sign me up for act 2.

#5 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Duquin

Soul
Soul
Updated! You've been signed up!
View user profile

#6 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Durza

Human
Human
I plan to sign up & use Eleazar for this! So keep a place for me if possible! -runs off to get workin on him-
View user profile

#7 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:34 am

Duquin

Soul
Soul
*begins to wonder if there are even any active characters at 3-3 or lower to participate in the first act*
View user profile

#8 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:53 pm

We could use some NPCs for those tiers, but you'll have to make them. Too much work? May be I'll make one once I get back that is.

#9 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:40 am

I'll sign up for Act 3.

#10 Re: The Age of Legend[Prologue] on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:54 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
I can have Manda join the first act. but she'd be with the bad guys i'm afraid. Mizu is still a wip and Hika and Pallas are 3-2.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum