Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Patrol After The Fire CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

#1Guest 

on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Glen was sent on patrolling duties. He started walking the various districts throughout Rukongai. He kept having that tragic vision in his head. The fire. The burning of the library. What else can go wrong. He sat down for a rest and recover his thoughts.

on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Ichigo was not in his moods today, he was sad. As he kept walking in the streets of Rukongai. some People were on patrol duty as he met glen haunter walking with the patrol. "Hello, how are you glen?" Ichigo said with a faint smile crossing his face.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#3Guest 

on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Get your heads up guys Shoted a voice from a rooftop far away. On the rooftop was captain Shokakku squatting and seemingly looking for something. he continued with a certain joking in his voice. Its only the library guys. The hystory is gone. But we arent. We dont need papers to show the world we exist. Were shinigami. He stood up as if he was speaching to a group. Raise your heads and rewrite the old history and tomorrow we make new history. He sjoked to himself after he sat back down; I dont like reading anyway

#4Guest 

on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Glen was not amused. How can someone joke about the whole entire history of the Soul Society gone. He could here Lucas laughing. Glen got aggitated real quick. "Hadou 1, Shou." Glen sent Lucas flying into the building. "I'm fine now Ichigo. How are you?"

on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"I'm fine, thanks you" Ichigo smiled at him. As looked towards the building, Captain Shokakku Lucas was now getting on his feet as he moved slowly. Ichigo looked at glen amused "Why did you do that?" Ichigo asked.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#6Guest 

on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Lucas Fstepped toward the two talking. And spoke on a serious tone. That he stopped for 2 seconds. Wasn unessesary. I was just trying to raise the mood over here now smiling again he put his hands on Glen and Ichigo' shoulder. Come on guys We will get it back together

#7Guest 

on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Glen glared at Lucas. He knew he was trying to cheer everyone up but it just made Glen more angry. GLen stood there quietly until Lucas but has hand on the wrong bit of his shoulder. The area where Lucas put his hand was the area where he was stabbed a while back. "Lucas remove the hand from that shoulder or I will slice it of before you could say Shou." Glen warned him and still wasn't amused. The only thing that could cheer Glen would be a fight with a Menos grande. "Oh well. It could be worse."

#8Guest 

on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Lucas sayd: Ofcourse ill remove it. and so he did. But he continued it sint wise to go threatening people. espacially captains. Lucas spoke with his smile again. Now. Id advise going back to your partol. for you might find your Menos

#9Guest 

on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Ika Mazi was alarmed at the news the library had been destroyed and as former head captain he went to check it out and was disgusted.He walked out and saw Ichigo and a few other people and he swooped in "who did this does anyone know I demand to know as former head captain". He asked and knew if need be he could beat it out of them. He decided he would be calm and lit a joint smoked it and put it in his ashtray.He felt the presence of Hollows behind the one captain (Shokakku) and whispered "Duck Hado 90 Black Coffin" He then killed both the Hollows."Now I bet that got your attention".

Ika began to wonder why anyone would target the library and who it could have been and decided he would get a headache if he did. He still was learning to control his powers around others and was doing a pretty good job until he let his full power slip for one second. Shokakkus breathing would become harder Ichigo would be little to unaffected and Hunter would hit the ground gasping for air. "Oh my god I am so sorry I am still trying to learn how to keep my powers in check".He saw another Hollow coming "I see your problem" and he jumped up and swiped his mask on and launched a Cero to kill it.

Ika sighed and realized he had blood all over his sword and clothes "god dammit I am covered in blood them Gillians around the Senkaimon are way to filled with blood. He immediately wiped his sword off with a rag and launched a Hado 32 at it destroying it and then sighed. He was bored lit a Joint smoked it to he sighed and was really wondering why the Hollows were here. If it was them he had one question "Why". That was all just "Why". He sighed knowing he would not get an answer and lit up again as he was pretty damn depressed with this. He was wearing a blank expression however.

#10Guest 

on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Lucas was not amused by the former head captain. especiallly since he had to duck. But Lucas smiling again went to the west gate to see what all the ruckus was about. as he heard there were some problems. When he got there however he saw that there was a fire in Rukongai at the west gate aswel. Lucas now on his serious tone spoke. Hadou no58 Tenran. He fired but this wasnt to destroy. It was fired with a little tweaking involved just as you can use Shakkaho to light up places. you can use tenran to extinguish fire. But Lucas knew if you blow to softly you will only raise the fire so. He fired with some serious pressure. he found he had blown away some shinglings but it was better than having the house burnt down : the owner sayd. Lucas replied with his smile and saying: You are most welcome good man

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum