Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned Powers List

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:39 pm

sry was not trying to be rude i just dint want want to do a lot of work the have turn out that it was banned thank you

#12Guest 

on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 pm

it's just that I'm the rude one here, can't let anyone take that away now can I? Wink Don't worry, you don't have to write a whole story. Just explain it a little, so we mods can have a long and boring discussion about whether it's eligible or not.

on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Just realized via writing a message to Asunuk, that the list does not include canon shikais and bankais.

soooooo..... Canon Zanpakuto Releases

View user profile

on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:05 pm

Human
Human
SAGE! wrote:Just realized via writing a message to Asunuk, that the list does not include canon shikais and bankais.

soooooo..... Canon Zanpakuto Releases

Considering this is an AU, and we already don't allow canon characters, and their stuff, this should be a given. At least in my opinion.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:59 pm

There are no canon characters, but why shouldn't a person be able to play with a zanpakuto they like? Some people are more creative with personality creation than zanpakuto creation. Let them have their fun. I for one would like to fight a Byakuya like zanpakuto. ^_^

View user profile

on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
I'd like to fight a senbonzakura-ISH zanpakuto, but not the Senbonzakura zanpakuto itself. As this is AU, I'd approve a zanpakuto with different name and completely same abilities as senbonsakura.

What if we ban the Canon Zanpakuto Names

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Well may be it can be put to vote I suppose, or one could just make a zanpakuto resembling the canon with a different name and leave it all to us merciless staff members.*evil grin*

Seriously though, I haven't read it yet that canon zanpakutos or powers are forbidden but it would certainly be a tad bit less creative, but if someone can base their powers on those canon ideas and modify them, then it's certainly doable.

#18Guest 

on Thu May 01, 2014 3:54 pm

is it OK to have the ability to 'nudge' a character with your Spirit energy to cause there attack to miss? its not controlling the opponent so much as just nudging there spirit energy to the side.

on Fri May 02, 2014 1:01 am

Espada
Espada
Mercry wrote:is it OK to have the ability to 'nudge' a character with your Spirit energy to cause there attack to miss? its not controlling the opponent so much as just nudging there spirit energy to the side.

You could, but that would be another technique all in itself, and one that they would need to have option to dodge. Overall, a bit too complicated unless you are up for the challenge of making it work. I would advise making a technique that counters the one fired at you. =] Make sense? If you like, I can dig a few techniques from different people up for some ideas.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#20Guest 

on Fri May 02, 2014 3:07 am

And I think you would enjoy the zampakuto that I have created and it is not canon in anyway, well at least that I know of.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum