Bleach Story

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banner images

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Awaitingon Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:55 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
I made a few images for the banner of BS today. They were sorta rushed, but I would like feedback on them.

BANNER 1:
http://oi44.tinypic.com/1z4js6x.jpg

BANNER 2:
http://i43.tinypic.com/16c1egi.png

Any critique, opinions, or feedback? I'll find a matching background if any of these pass.

Yuki Seika ;; Tier 3-2 ;; Arrancar |•| Yuki Akies ;; Tier 3-1 ;; Shinigami

Cheshire Cat ;; Tier ??? ;; Hollow |•| Kiyoshi Renchiro ;; Tier ??? ;; Shinigami
View user profile

Awaitingon Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:11 am

Exiled
Exiled
I think the blue background in the second one would be awesome for the aura idea we spoke about for the first one ^^

View user profile

Awaitingon Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:50 pm

...... 0_______0

I have no idea what those banners are for but if it's for changing the current banner and background; Just no! If that's is the case; why change it so soon? It was updated last month...

I Came. I Saw. I Conquered.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Awaitingon Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:47 pm

I think that best banner of BS was our Grimjoww Banner, which we used before the current. Does anybody remember where it came from.

View user profile

Awaitingon Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Exiled
Exiled
Udarsha Etrama Di Raizel wrote:...... 0_______0

I have no idea what those banners are for but if it's for changing the current banner and background; Just no! If that's is the case; why change it so soon? It was updated last month...
Well, a month ago we only had the choice between two banners that were exact copies of each other with slightly different color schemes and two backgrounds that both had nothing to do with Bleach.

Why are you so against a new background and banner being made by a supportive member? If no one likes it, then we wouldn't replace the current one. But what if everyone loves it? Why say no? Feel free to pm me if there are private reasons.

View user profile

Awaitingon Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:19 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Lol, it may take a while for me to complete everythin Udarsha, but I agree with Ginsen. It's up to the members. I know my banners are nothing compared to what we have, but I think a frequent skin change shows how active the site can be. =]

And Ginsen, I'm attempting that aura thing. I can't figure it out. Do you use a fire texture or something? =] I've never done it before, so it should be fun to try.

Sage, my favorite was the banner with Hollow Ichigo, excluding the swear word in it. Honestly though, I don't like second phrases under the site title. Because it is not necessary and can sway people one way or another. xD

Cheshire Cat ;; Tier ??? ;; Hollow |•| Kiyoshi Renchiro ;; Tier ??? ;; Shinigami
View user profile

Awaitingon Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:31 am

SAGE! wrote:I think that best banner of BS was our Grimjoww Banner, which we used before the current. Does anybody remember where it came from.
I made it sometime ago but here;
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121219065402/bleachstoryroleplay/images/2/23/Bleach_story_RPG.png

Duquin wrote:
Udarsha Etrama Di Raizel wrote:...... 0_______0

Well, a month ago we only had the choice between two banners that were exact copies of each other with slightly different color schemes and two backgrounds that both had nothing to do with Bleach.

Why are you so against a new background and banner being made by a supportive member? If no one likes it, then we wouldn't replace the current one. But what if everyone loves it? Why say no? Feel free to pm me if there are private reasons.
Why should the BG be something about bleach just because the site is about bleach... 0_0  Anyway I'll PM you.

I Came. I Saw. I Conquered.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Awaitingon Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:05 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
I think the background is fine, and will match the second image pretty well. The first image would be the one in need of a new background if voted on. It's just something I thought I'd propose. I didn't mean to offend, Udarsha. I was trying to help.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum