Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

#51 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Uhm, the list needs updating... I just realized, that there was order like; Captain - Vice-Captain - 1st Seat - 2nd Seat - 3rd Seat - Seated # - Unseated

The first and the second seats are not officers at all, the first is captain and the second is vice-captain. The creator of list should have noticed it. In my opinion, the list should be: Name's are random.

Captain
Vice-Captain
3rd Seat

Seated 4-9

[seat]. [name]

ex.

7. Bob the Shinigami

Seated 10-20

[seat]. [name]

ex.

12. Bob the Shinigami

Unseated

View user profile

#52 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:45 pm

No, I added in the first and second seat. VC and Captain are both above 1st seat. Plus, it means more positions and more freedom for members to be considered high on the squad chain.

So, yeah. I made that change just yesterday and it's final. :PBesides, it's not like it's a bad thing either haha. Just let it happen.

Edit: 1st and 2nd seat are separate from Captain and Vice Captain in terms of canon so I figured we'd add them here as well.

#53 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Okay.

But, in canon, they specifically stated that Ikkaku [3rd Seat] was third highest officer. This means that Kubo indirectly said, that either there is no second or first seat, or they are equal with captain and vice-captain.

View user profile

#54 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:08 am

Desired Position: Third Seat, Division 3
Link To Approved Character: Akuryō Nishigawa
Challenge RP Request: Found here

Last edited by Akuryō on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total

#55 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:19 am

SAGE! wrote:Okay.

But, in canon, they specifically stated that Ikkaku [3rd Seat] was third highest officer. This means that Kubo indirectly said, that either there is no second or first seat, or they are equal with captain and vice-captain.

Sage is correct. Captains and Vice-Captains effectively take the "1st" and "2nd" seated positions. Third Seat is the next highest rank after Fukutaichou. It's also why 3rd seat is treated as a benchmark of power prior to making rank equal to vice captain.

View user profile

#56 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:55 pm

@Duquin wrote:
SAGE! wrote:Okay.

Sage is correct. Captains and Vice-Captains effectively take the "1st" and "2nd" seated positions. Third Seat is the next highest rank after Fukutaichou. It's also why 3rd seat is treated as a benchmark of power prior to making rank equal to vice captain.

Indeed. Should 1st and 2nd seats be removed?

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#57 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:34 am

That is up to you and the rest of staff.

View user profile

#58 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Well, my opinion is suddenly a NO. Now we have more high ranks :3

View user profile

#59 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:04 pm

A vote, perhaps?

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#60 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:35 pm

I don't think... Anybody else than me has not complained yet, and I cancelled my complains Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum