Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

#31 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:16 pm

If somebody needs a challenge request, I'd like to roleplay the tester, okay? Raphael and Bradley can just post the link, and I shall get to it Wink I will be on again tomorrow, and can then start the roleplaying with you, okay Wink You can also request who I could play.

View user profile

#32 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:23 pm

SAGE! wrote:If somebody needs a challenge request, I'd like to roleplay the tester, okay? Raphael and Bradley can just post the link, and I shall get to it ;)I will be on again tomorrow, and can then start the roleplaying with you, okay ;)You can also request who I could play.
I advised them to simply use the plot event as their challenge to earn their ranks. But they are allowed to change their minds should they decide to take you up on your offer. It's possibly they might do so instead of wait for the plot event to start/end.

View user profile

#33 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Updated!

-Eliyan Hana has been promoted to 7th seat of the 4th division

View user profile

#34 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:40 am

Desired Position: unseated in Divisin 7 (I know she was approved for a higher tier, but i want her to start off this way and have her promoted and such.)
Link To Approved Character: http://www.bleachstory.net/t4567-mizuko-ichikawa-app-for-reboot
Challenge RP Request: N/A

#35 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Updated!

-Mizukawa Ichikawa has been promoted to unseated of the 7th division!

View user profile

#36 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:21 pm

13th Squad, 3rd Seat

Approved Character: http://www.bleachstory.net/t4918-rei-mihara-finished

Thread Name: Tea and Takoyaki...or Not
Thread Link: TBD
Thread Master: Me
Thread Participants: Rei Mihara
Open Spot
Open Spot
Thread Limitations: It'll start out as a social thread but Kido only will be used.
Plot Guide: Rei and two friends decide to have lunch in the 35th District of the Rougonkai but on the way there they're stopped by a so called gang that's formed itself in the 35th District. These five men end up not knowing who they're messing with and end up finding out.
Resolve Drive: Kick wanna be gang's but and have lunch.
Comments: I'll post the link to the thread after the two open spots have been filled. Shinigami only.

#37 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Rei Mihara wrote:13th Squad, 3rd Seat

Thread Name: Tea and Takoyaki...or Not
Thread Link: TBD
Thread Master: Me
Thread Participants: Rei Mihara
Open Spot
Open Spot
Thread Limitations: It'll start out as a social thread but Kido only will be used.
Plot Guide: Rei and two friends decide to have lunch in the 35th District of the Rougonkai but on the way there they're stopped by a so called gang that's formed itself in the 35th District. These five men end up not knowing who they're messing with and end up finding out.
Resolve Drive: Kick wanna be gang's but and have lunch.
Comments: I'll post the link to the thread after the two open spots have been filled. Shinigami only.
You did this a little bit backwards.

Your rp request goes here:

http://www.bleachstory.net/f24-rp-requests

and what you post in this thread can be found in the first post.

ALSO! You're applying for the 3rd seat position, but how does you and two friends beating up some thugs in rukongai equal a promotion to 3rd seat? You'll need to adjust the nature of your position challenge to actually be something you would get promoted for. That still leaves a large number of possible plots you could do. You could join a superior officer on a mission and prove yourself. Or you could have someone NPC the current 3rd Seat. Maybe they got a promotion and is picking his/her successor. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

View user profile

#38 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:34 pm

I am willing to help you Rei, with roleplaying a NPC for the thread. Okay? Just post the RP request, and add me in. I'll post later on the request thread.

View user profile

#39 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:39 pm

13th Squad, 3rd Seat

#40 Re: Gotei 13 Position List on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Code:

[b]Desired Position:[/b] (What position do you want?)
[b]Link To Approved Character:[/b] (A link to the character you want in the division.)
[b]Challenge RP Request:[/b] (If you want a position of 3rd seat or higher, you must create an [url=http://www.bleachstory.net/f24-rp-requests][u]RP Request[/u][/url] for a thread where you earn the position IC. If the position doesn't have an established player or NPC you will be allowed request to peacefully take the position by passing a test(NOTE: A mission mod has the right to decline a request for a peaceful thread if they need the spot for an NPC.) But if the position IS held, you must defeat the player or NPC in a thread to gain the position. Even those whom have been approved for leadership positions must earn their captain spots IC through this method.)
You don't need to post again until you finish your challenge thread Rei, once you do I'll add you to the position list. But for future characters please use the above code to apply for a position.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum