Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shadows Past: Part 1 - Smoldering Grudges(Imaza)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Soul
Soul
((I'm very sorry! I wrote a reply for this in another tab days ago but it got closed and I completely forgot that I hadn't finished/posted it yet. All this time I though it was your post! I apologize for the delay I've caused. D:))

"Then don't tell the troops to disobey his orders." The virtue replied. While it was true, the training Fuma had instated was harsh. But such was the nature of the 2nd Division due to it's deep ties to the Onmitsukido. Fuma had truly yet to do anything that would not be expected of the 3rd seat of the 2nd division. "Your heart is too soft for this squad...." Would be the Virtue's parting words as the time limit was up and Fuma saw that all the members he had asked for had arrived. "Looks like everyone's here. Is everyone ready? We'll be traveling on foot, everyone keep up. Whoever falls behind wont be getting lunch. Let's move."

As soon as he finished speaking, Fuma swiftly vanished with a swish as he executed a masterful shunpo. The Virtues would immediately follow suit with shunpo of their own. Some of the seated members would struggle to tell which direction Fuma had gone, but were able to follow the Virtue's movements and promptly took off to follow them. Imaza would be able to see all of these movements easily enough and at this pace would even be able to catch up to Fuma to speak with him directly. But there were a couple choices.

Speaking directly to Fuma would probably allow Imaza to gain some information about the training they were supposed to be doing. It would also give him a chance to further confront Fuma about their conflicting ideals. But so far Imaza hadn't done much to prove himself in Fuma's eyes or vice versa. They would likely end up mutually talking to brick walls with their words falling deaf upon each other's ears once more.

Imaza could approach the Virtues and try speaking with them. Through the Virtues he might be able to see Fuma through the eyes of others. The three whom served Fuma were all clearly of some nobility in their own right and yet they choose to follow someone like Fuma...why? The answer to that question was hidden behind the true meaning of their masks, but Imaza would have to ask the right questions in order to get much useful information out of them.

The other option was to speak to the other seated members whom had also been ordered to come. Two of them appeared to be struggling to keep up with everyone as each of their flash steps were slower and took them shorter than the others. It was clear who wouldn't be eating lunch today. But there wasn't much information to be gained from them. While Imaza could try and rally their support against Fuma, there wouldn't be much to gain from doing so at this time.

View user profile

on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:26 am

Imaza followed Fuma as they headed off to where they were going to be training, he noticed that some were having a hard time keeping up but he needed some answers.  He knew that he would need to humble himself and talk to Fuma as the higher rank but also stand his ground as an equal to not show weakness. As Imaza approached Fuma he looked at the Virtues and how no one has seen their faces, they were still a mystery to everyone...

Fuma Sir, I have some questions for you.

Imaza didn't wait for him to respond and continued...

Sir, where are we headed? I feel like everyone in the squad would be able to follow your orders better if we knew. Also Sir, I know that your followers are devoted to you but the rest of the squad seems to be afraid of you and I don't believe they can show you what they can do if they fear you and finally I know we have our issues, but why do you hate me so much?

View user profile

on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:51 am

Soul
Soul
Fuma lead the group onto the roof tops of seireitei and then immediately began heading west.  As Imaza caught up, Fuma kept looking straight ahead with incredible focus, but he acknowledged the 4th seat's presence with a nod before asking, "What is i-" He then found himself cut off before being barraged with several questions. Fuma kept his eyes looking straight and seemed bored. As if Imaza was simply being an annoying buzzing fly. When the 4th seat had finished Fuma replied in a heartless voice.

"The gotei 13 is short on personnel. I was selected as 3rd seat because my training techniques bore results in the patrol corps. If the men fear me for what little I have done, then you have done a poor job of teaching them what it means to be a member of the onmitsukido. What do you think our job is? To run around and play protector like the other sqauds? We bring down fellow shinigami. Traitors, liars, murderers. We're the police force of seireitei. We cannot afford weakness such as fear."

Fuma didn't answer the personal question and instead looked ahead as they reached the western gate. It was already opening for the group and together they would pass into rukongai, still speeding on westward and once again taking to the rooftops.

View user profile

on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:26 am

Imaza continued to follow closely behind Fuma, realizing that his intent was misunderstood but he knew that he had to try to break through to him. Imaza realized that this was like a game of go or another game called chess that he had heard of.

Sir, I told you I would respect your rank but the men don't understand your thinking and your training methods might bring about results but if the men feel they can not trust you its hard to go into battle with you. You must realize Fuma that they are not like your Virtues. I am only trying to help and to understand your methods.

Imaza waited for Fuma's response, his tone was serious but not arrogant. Imaza had been about to read into others actions and gather information easily in past but dealing with his "cousin" was proving to be increasingly difficult, the unresolved issues between them making it difficult.

View user profile

on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:52 am

Soul
Soul
"Enough!"

Fuma would interrupt Imaza after he spoke of the Virtues, "Those three were once like the men who just fell out." As he said this two of the reiatsu sources that had been near the back of the group were quickly getting farther and farther away. They had run out of breath after all the consecutive shunpos. It was honestly an impressive feat for them to have gotten this far with such low seated positions and without knowing shikai. But Fuma did not stop to help them and the moment Imaza made a movement to do so, Fuma's hand would reach out to grab Imaza by the shoulder. Stopping the shunpo he would prevent any attempts to go help and would perform another shunpo pulling them both forward into the dead sprint once more. "None of you need to understand. You need to obey your orders. We continue until we reach the outskirts of Rukongai!" He shouted the order back to those that had yet to give up as much as he had to Imaza. Then he finally turned his head and looked into Imaza's eyes with a serious expression. "Listen to your commanding officer."

View user profile

on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:05 am

Realizing that he hit a sore spot when he mentioned the Virtues, Imaza would ask the Virtues about themselves. Imaza simply nodded in response to Fuma's final order and moved back toward the Virtue that he had bested.

Virtue, I must know somethings. What is your name? why do you wear masks almost like mine? and why do you follow Fuma so blindly and loyally?

Imaza kept his question quiet enough to where only him and the Virtue would hear, knowing that if the question angered Fuma in anyway that he might take it out on him or the rest of the Division.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:29 am

Soul
Soul
The Virtue, much like Fuma, gave only the slightest acknowledgement that he noticed Imaza approach him. When the former Gesshou leader asked his questions, the Virtue visibly sighed even if it was inaudible through the mask. "Do you always play 50 questions on a mission? My name was lost and the reason for this mask is none of your business." He then pointed to the number three stamped on his mask, "Just call me the Third Virtue." He paused and turned his gaze toward Fuma's back, "As for our loyalty to Fuma 3rd seat...It isn't as blind as you seem to think. That man has saved countless lives and is the reason why Rukongai has remained safe even though we've been deathly short on manpower since that strange disease began appearing." It was clear that the virtue had a lot of respect for Fuma. But this was only a hint of his accomplishments. Regardless, now another side of Fuma was revealed. Within the patrol corps. he holds the respect of a hero. Perhaps there is more to him beneath the strict layer of cold orders and spite for Imaza.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:11 am

Imaza decided that his attempts at breaking threw to Fuma and those the people close to him failed. He had been erased from the Gasshou Family and all authority he might have had was definitely gone, the Virtues didn't respond or report to him.

I prefer having as much information as possible especially about the people who are leading us. so what do you know of the location that we are going to, if anything I can help ease the men

View user profile

on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:29 am

Soul
Soul
As they neared the edge of Rukongai the Third Vitue pointed ahead as he spoke, "You're about to find out."

Fuma would stop his consecutive shunpos in the middle of the street that was more of a dirt path cutting through to the very edge of Rukongai. The Virtues would shunpo to his side almost immediately in a defensive triangle formation. Imaza and the other 2nd division members whom had managed to keep up would be able to sense a few decent reiatsu appear around them along with a sea of killing intent that suddenly washed over the seemingly barren shacks and slums of the outer rukongai districts.

The two shinigami from the 2nd Division whom has managed to keep up would appear on either side of Imaza similarly making an attempt to protect him. But it would be clear that they were in no shape to fight at full strength. Both were sweating and exhausted from the dead sprint. Two of Fuma's virtues also looked to be in bad shape. The Third and Second Virtue were also dripping with sweat and out of breath by this point.

Fuma then drew his zanpakutou and shouted, "Which of you here wants this zanpakutou!? Eh!?" At this provocation several thugs stepped out from shadows and shacks. Some carried stolen zanpakutou taken from dead soul reapers. Others had improvised weapons such as clubs and cooking knives. "All troops! Defend yourselves!" Then the thugs rushed in and began to attack. There were a few among them who were perhaps as strong as a lower seated shinigami. But none of them really posed a serious threat to the shinigami there. That was of course if they were in top shape, but the group currently had four members who were too tired to handle this many foes at once. It would be up to Fuma and Imaza along with the First Virtue to both protect their men and fight off the bandits.

((This too is part of training to give the men experience to know what being on the receiving end of a surprise attack feels like. No need to make this an epic battle, they are mostly just thugs who don't even know how to use their reiatsu.))

View user profile

on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:51 am

Imaza had been surrounded before but not at this scale and with some of the members exhausted by the trek it would be difficult. Imaza looked around for one of the stronger looking men that surrounded them, finding his target Imaza issued orders to the exhausted men and those that were in better shape to fight along side of the weakened men. Imaza moved to engage one of the stronger men between himself and Fuma, while the other men fought to defend themselves from the others. The man that Imaza chose was skilled with a sword but that skill would not make up for his overall lack of training, Imaza traded blows with the man, Imaza's skill with a Zanpakuto and his training was proving to overwhelm the man but as the man fell to the ground, he kicked Imaza partially knocking his mask off. As Imaza reeled with pain due to the sunlight hitting his face, the man got up and tried to attack him the blow being blocked by one of the other Division members coming to defend the impaired Imaza. After re-applying his mask, Imaza moved to attack the man repeatedly finally cutting the man down. Imaza thanked the man and had him return to the others, as Imaza went to Fuma's position to help defend the 3rd seat and his Virtues. Imaza looked to Fuma and his Virtues...

Mind if we share this dance?

Imaza integrated himself into the defensive pattern of Fuma and his Virtues.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum