Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:20 am

Soul
Soul
~Smoldering Grudges~

((OOC: This thread will have some slight "action" moments, but will contain no serious fighting. It is purely a set up for Imaza to meet the main NPC and establish how the rest of their interaction will be.))

Within the Onmitsukidou information could mean the difference between life and death. Any master of stealth should know that having knowledge your enemies and allies don't is a powerful thing. Thus, it is encouraged that members of the second division have to work for information on decisions the higher ups make about assigning people positions. For quite some time now the 3rd seat position of the squad had remained empty. Or at least that is what everyone was told. Those whom knew better would dig deeper, but even the craftiest of information gatherers could hardly uncover anything other than the fact that the spot was not empty, but rather, reserved. Whispers of a man named "Fuma" whom led the Patrol Corps would eventually begin to resonate throughout the barracks of the 2nd division.

There rumors around the mysterious "Fuma" were few in number as few knew of him, however those that claimed to have attended the shinigami academy with Fuma said that he was difficult to get along with. Apparently the man had been from a noble family before becoming a soul and held on to that title. He also was said to have little respect for people not of an important bloodline or in possession of exceptional skill. Due to the negative nature of these rumors, there wasn't much cheer in the men when the Vice Captain revealed that the 3rd Seat would be arriving from the Patrol Corp soon. The entire squad only had a few hours notice before a mandatory meeting for all squad members 4th seat and below to attend.

It was late in the evening by the time the meeting would take place. The sun would have long since set and a bright full moon was rising into the sky. Many of the newer squad members not yet used to operating in darkness were thankful for the light that the celestial body gave off as the meeting had been called in the courtyard. There were no buildings within the barracks that could have accommodated such a large crowd after all. So there stood most of the 2nd division whom weren't on guard, watch, or some other duty. There were only a few torches lit surrounding the perimeter of the courtyard that was normally used for hakuda sparring. But they weren't for light, instead the flames simply kept the bugs away and distracted.

There was much apprehension throughout the troops as it was almost never that so many of the 2nd division was called together in such a manner. The anticipation built until the sound of the great wooden gate that marked the entrance to the 2nd division grounds creaked open. All eyes were on the door as several figures stepped through and into the 2nd division grounds. These figures all remained silent as they moved to stand in front of the formation of shinigami. As the strangers emerged from the shadows and allowed themselves to be illuminated by the moon light, everyone was able to get a look at the new 3rd seat.

Fuma was clearly distinguished from the other three people that had followed him. It wasn't just the badge on his left arm that had the symbol of his rank. But he was clearly someone whom had ties to distringuished house holds. His uniform had various customized features that added fine silks and other expensive materials to set himself apart from "common folk" like the mass of men standing before the newcomers. The three whom had come with him were also finely dressed, although not as much as Fuma himself. They each also wore a mask that had the numbers 1-3 carved into the foreheads. Fuma stepped forwards and addressed the crowd in a loud, commanding voice,

"My name is Fuma Gesshou! I will be the 3rd seat of the 2nd division from this moment forward. These, are my subordinates."

The three masked shinigami stepped forward and revealed a bit more about their appearance. Two were male and one was female, but aside from that they simply remained silent.

"They are called the Three Silent Virtues. I require the 4th, 5th, and 6th, seat members to step forward."

Fuma would pause giving the mentioned shinigami time to reveal themselves.

"You all...have just been replaced."

As he said the words, the three masked "virtues" all quickly used shunpo and moved to disable the shinigami whom has stepped forward. Imaza, being the 4th seat, would be one of the three attacked. The opponent would be a bit slower than Imaza however, it was one of the masked men. He would silently glare through the eye holes of his mask as he left the shunpo on Imaza's right and attempted to strike at his temple with intent to cause a concussion and knock Imaza out. However the speed of the attack could be easily dodged or countered.

((Feel free to make the "virtue" look like a joke and defend your 4th seat position, or let him take it. But consider this permission to take him out in one move to "show off" your character's skill. Either way, next post Fuma will discover your identity. So be prepared!))

View user profile

on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:40 am

Imaza stepped foward not because he was asked to but because he recognized the man known as Fuma, clearly Fuma had not recognized him yet. Imaza reacted like a finely tuned machine as the Virtues moved to attack the himself and the others, Imaza blocked and counterattacked the Virtue, his attacks enhanced by his reiatsu. Imaza stepped over the now incapacitated virtue and walked toward Fuma, the bitterness of his last encounter with him burning hot. Imaza could remember his face clear as day, the last face that he saw before he passed away.

Fuma Gasshou, I order you as heir of the Gasshou Family to stop this unwarranted attack on your subordinates.

Imaza knew his words would probably have a little effect on Fuma, Imaza walked right up to him and stood defensively staring Fuma down....

View user profile

on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:32 am

Soul
Soul
Needless to say, Fuma had not expected one of his subordinates to be defeated so easily. But the shock that painted his expression had a different cause. The eyes of the two men would meet almost instantly and Fuma kept the gaze locked even as Imaza came to stand defiantly close to him. It was as if Imaza were daring Fuma to lose his cool. But the 3rd seat's eyes narrowed from shock to amusement and a smirk came to sit upon his face. Fuma would speak quietly so only Imaza could hear, "I was wondering if I'd ever see you again. I'm surprised you didn't turn into a hollow..." He sounded amused, it was as if he felt no remorse or guilt for what he had done to Imaza in the past. In fact, his eyes were looking down on Imaza. Fuma was the superior officer here and he was about to make Imaza recognize that.

Fuma would finally break the eye contact with Imaza and then walked past him as if he were insignificant and spoke up to address the entire division, "You gain rank by proving your strength! In the Onmitsukido no form of combat is forbidden! You must simply eliminate your targets before anyone even notices you were there! Now, you are all to spend the rest of the evening completely suppressing their reiatsu. If I sense even one spark of spiritual power I'll personally come discipline you. Dismissed!"

With the speech to the rest of the division over, Fuma turned his head and spoke to Imaza, "Come with me, Gasshou 4th seat. We need to talk..." He then began walking to the 3rd seated officer's room at the barracks. The Virtue that had been defeated was picked up and carried by the other two.

No one would say a word to Imaza until they reached the barracks. As they entered the rather spacious room Fuma's subordinates quickly went to work. One of them laid the defeated Virtue down while the other muttered a small incantation and lit the room with Kidou. Fuma moved to a cushion at the head of the room and took a seat. He looked at Imaza with sharp eyes suddenly full of spite. He looked at Imaza for a few passing seconds before speaking, "You have no idea what happened after your death do you? With you gone, the branch family was able to completely take over...the coup was a success! My father's sacrifice was justified and it was all thanks to that day I dragged you out into the light to burn..." Fuma smiled as if the thought of Imaza's murder brought him some sense of joy.

"I came to inherit the Gasshou legacy. Then, after I died, I came to soul society and began to build the glory of the Gasshou name here! Hahaha! This is the result, I'm your superior now even after death." Fuma seemed pretty sure of himself. Being so absorbed in social status, Fuma was clearly quite pleased that he was in charge of Imaza. But perhaps even worse than that, he was acting as if Imaza's murder had been a good thing. He was even laughing about it. Fuma had no consideration of compassion for Imaza whatsoever.

View user profile

on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Imaza tried to stay as calm as possible as they entered Fuma's room and as he made mention of his death.  Imaza knew that after his declaration of being the head of the Gasshou family and how it was "rebuilt" here in soul society that he had little power, and even if he didn't like it Fuma was his superior but there were still some cards Imaza could play in this game.

your father's sacrifice? If I remember correctly Grandfather killed him for trying to kill me and would you have become the "head" of the family if you hadn't snuck into my room and attacked me? I...no our ancestors would be ashamed of you and your actions. Though Fuma make no mistake, I will respect your rank but I will never respect you or your Virutes  

Imaza used his skills as an actor to boost the sound of authority in his voice and to hide the urge to attack his superior officer. Imaza looked out of the corner of his eye toward the Virtue that he had injuried, he felt sympathetic for the man who was stuck under the command of this Gasshou. Imaza looked back to Fuma and spoke once more...

Fuma our life was not fair to us, the teaching of our family flawed yet you tell me that you rebuilt that family. It should have stayed dead Fuma

View user profile

on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:14 am

Soul
Soul
Fuma seemed as if he wasn't even listening to Imaza's response. Instead he was accepted documents that his subordinates were handing him. He would look over the document briefly and then sign off on it. The comment about their family staying dead got to him though. Anger flared in Fuma's gaze as he looked up from the paperwork.

"You would squander the power and wealth built by our family for generations?" Fuma scoffed and then looked back down to his paperwork before continuing. "That just proves that the heavens made a mistake when the main family was given power instead of the branch family. You clearly have no concept of nobility and it's importance. You're just more commoner trash that ended up in a noble bloodline by mistake. Know your place from now on Imaza. Otherwise I'll kill you all over again. You're dismissed"

With that, Fuma waved Imaza away like he were some kind of insect.

((You're free to react however you want, but unless you continue the conversation, time skip to the next day and set up some scenario. I'll jump in with Fuma or his Virtues in whatever way I think is most interesting.))

View user profile

on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:08 am

Imaza knew he had hit a nerve with Fuma but he also knew when to fight and when not to. If Imaza had picked a fight here with Fuma and his Virtues around he would lose and disappear. Imaza bowed slightly to Fuma and walked out of the room, as Imaza made his way to the barracks he let his reiatsu spike very quickly and then suppressed it. Imaza laid down and finally drifted off to sleep. Imaza woke up the next day and noticed a thin beam of sunlight coming threw the blinds, Imaza panicked and got his protective outfit on. After Imaza got dressed he walked out into the area where everyone was gathered the night before, he still felt uneasy about being out here exposed.  Imaza could feel the tension in the air and as he passed several of his squad mates, they looked afraid which was rare for these people. Imaza continued to walk through the grounds, simple nods of acknowledgement to those that he saw and those he didn't he knew that they were watching. Everyone was on edge after last nights events, the idea that anyone could be replaced at any point haunting the 2nd Division grounds. Imaza walked to a darker part of the Division to train.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Soul
Soul
There were whispers spreading through the division about Fuma and his Virtues keeping true to their promise. It seemed that Imaza had gotten lucky, as all other members who let their reiatsu be sensed found themselves promptly visited by their new 3rd seated officer. It was hard to disprove these claims when those who started the rumors all had bruises or injuries that weren't there the day before.

Fuma and his subordinates would make their way out onto the training grounds. The female virtue would step forward and speak for the first time since they arrived, "All seated officers between 4th seat and 10th seat! Step forward and line up!" She would pause and wait for all the members to assemble before continuing, "3rd Seat Fuma has decided that we shall be going on a specialized training camp. You have five minutes to collect anything you'll need over the course of the next two weeks. Once you're ready, meet back here. We will be departing immediately once the five minutes is up. Anyone who is late will face demotion and time spent in the lock up due to disobeying orders!"

With the command given, the Virtue would step back and take her place behind Fuma. The Gasshou heir would simply look over the rest of the division, even though Imaza had been a part of those assembled, Fuma seemed more interested in watching everyone else. But that interest quickly faded to boredom, "Most of these are just commoner trash..." His words would be audible to Imaza before them man suddenly performed a shunpo. With a soft swishing noise he appeared between two fighters that were about to clash. He blocked a punch with one hand and then a kick with the other. Then he grabbed the limbs of the two, now very confused shinigami, and spun them around before throwing them into some nearby division members. "Always be ready for a surprise attack! From now on you will no longer train in pairs of two. Consider the entire division to be your training partners. Attack when someones back is turned and don't hesitate to find victory!"

He then walked back over to his virtues and calmly spoke to any seated officers over 10th seat whom might still be remaining, "You're down to four minutes. Get moving."

View user profile

on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:42 am

Imaza let Fuma's words roll over him but it still hurt and he knew that the rest of the Division would probably not be as calm. Imaza was shocked by the attack on the the two Division members and after Fuma's threat on the Division Imaza went and helped the two thrown Division members. Imaza knew that Fuma was ruthless but this seemed to be unnecessary, after helping the two Imaza headed to his room and grabbed his bug out bag and collected his field rations. Imaza head back to the training area but stayed in the shadows suppressing his reiatsu to maximum, he watched several members of lower seats meet back and get attacked by other team members. Imaza approached the four members that were attacking each other and broke them up. Imaza released his reiatsu and raised his voice...

everyone stop, you do not need to fight each other all you are doing is making it easier for Fuma and his Virtues to eliminate you guys from your seats

Imaza's use of force broke up the lower seated members but he knew that it would draw the attention of Fuma or his Virtues. Several more members showed up but Imaza had got them to avoid attacking each other.

Everyone, I know that Fuma is our superior but know that we can not fight each other and make it easier for him and his Virtues to take over this Division. I know Fuma and let it be known that he had killed me in life but I will not let him destroy us.

Imaza looked at everyone that had gathered in the area, he hoped that his speech had helped reinforce their resolve.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:10 am

Soul
Soul
A heavy hand would suddenly come to rest on Imaza's shoulder. It was the Virtue that he had defeated last night. Through the man's mask, his eyes showed no sign of hatred or vengeance. But they were still sharp and cold. Truly the eyes of a killer whom had no remorse for his actions. He would speak up, his voice muffled by his mask,

"You're wrong...Fuma 3rd Seat did not give that order so we could steal peoples positions." The masked man then looked to the division members that had just been rallied to disobey the orders. "There are only three of us Virtues. We couldn't hold all the positions here. There is a reason why Fuma 3rd Seat had commanded the training to become more difficult. This is the 2nd division and by tradition, it's members become part of the Onmitsukido. As the stealth forces, our hand to hand skills must be capable of dealing with several attackers at once...You've all heard about the maggots nest, right?" The men all exchanged weary glances and some of them nodded. But rumors of what it is like having guard duty in the secret underground jail facility had made their way to the division. The inmates down there are all incredibly dangerous and are prone to attack the guards in groups rather often. "If you understand then continue your training." The masked virtue said before removing his hand from Imaza's shoulder. He then looked directly at Imaza and said, "Don't misunderstand Fuma's intentions. He has the divisions best interests in mind and planned on making these changes before he even knew you were here..."

View user profile

on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Imaza had barely noticed the Virtue approach him, that was a bad thing. The man could have incapacitated him and there would have been nothing that he could have done to stop it. Imaza had heard all about the Maggot's Nest too and what happened there though most of the things he heard, he thought that most were likely just rumors.

I know that you three wouldn't be able to run the whole division, but you would be able to take out anyone who might be able to stand up to Fuma. I will let you know that I hold no ill will toward you for you are following orders but know that Fuma and myself have a lot of unresolved issues. No matter what you say I will not respect the man but I will respect his rank as 3rd seat

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum