Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NPC Submission/Updates

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
http://www.bleachstory.net/t4848-nevris-celestia-by-saelian

Since the duty of this NPC is meaningless, as the plot between Yuki and Saelien never occured, and warlord Val'nyne was never made, I am giving this NPC a purpose, because it certainly deserves one for the effort put to it's creation. Alterations are the following:

Code:
[color=#CDAD00][b]Intended Role:[/b][/color] A bodyguard and an old fraccion, currently under the reign of septima espada. Celestia is tier 3-1, being quite powerful combatant, especially when it comes to defensive operations and tactics, protecting others and herself. While she and septima does not have any connections or know each other, she has been assigned to serve under that espada, since she joined Simetria just a while ago.

Code:
[color=#CDAD00][b]Sealed Powers:[/b][/color]

[i]Ability:[/i] Hierro Enhancement
[i]Effect:[/i] The hierro of Celestia is exceptionally powerful, being described as "diamond-hard", which makes her capable of taking far more damage without being hurt a bit; she can negate damage with her hierro, having +2 AR bonus to her defense, while most arrancars have only +1 AR bonus. So, if opponent is two tiers above her, the power of attack decreases to equal of her tier, and if the foe is one tier lower than her, the attack would not be able to cause any real damage. She is known for a technique, which surrounds her whole body in white hierro armoring, and makes it impossible to penetrate her shield for a post or two, giving her a boost in hierro (+4 AR), though this does slow her down immensely (-5 AR), turning her to a statue of hierro, with little to no mobility.

[i]Ability:[/i] Hierro Transferal Mastery
[i]Effect:[/i] Not only the raw strength of Celestia's hierro makes it so powerful, but the nearly flawless mastery of it's manipulation does. She has not only the ability to make her defenses to increase with hierro, but to turn everything she touches to hierro, transferring and generating more hierro; this in an excellent offensive and defensive ability. When touching an enemy, she can slow them down significantly (-2 AR), while increasing their defense (+1 AR), making it two-sided technique. She can increase the defense of her allies too, but with polar opposite boosts and drawbacks, slowing them fairly (-1 AR), but boosting their durability finely (+2 AR). Celestia can also turn any object or surface to hierro via her physical touch, making them more durable, such as her own weapon.

[i]Ability:[/i] Repelling Reiatsu
[i]Effect:[/i] Celestia does not only have special hierro, but an unique reiatsu too. While many, whom specialize in reiatsu control, can perform same sort of a feat, this special reiatsu effect comes very naturally to her. Anything, that makes physical contact with her reiatsu, is sent flying to opposite direction and away from her; this makes her able to negate any physical attack made on her, if she has time to release her reiatsu. People two tiers higher can withstand this repelling effect, but if they make a physical contact with her, they'll end up sent flying away from her. Celestia can release her reiatsu as many times as is necessary in a thread, but it's rather slow; it can only proceed ten meters per post, making it a close combat technique, and requires charging time of one post. Once it stops growing, it can last for two posts, and will fade after that duration. It has cooldown of another two posts.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
http://www.bleachstory.net/t4847-eramont-desbracht-by-saelian

Since the duty of this NPC is meaningless, as the plot between Yuki and Saelien never occured, and warlord Val'nyne was never made, I am giving this NPC a purpose, because it certainly deserves one for the effort put to it's creation. Alterations are the following:

Code:
Remove five words, "Within the forces of Val'nyne", from the start of third paragraph on personality; it serves for no purpose, since there does not exist such a person. Removal of the powers theme, since this is meant as a sole diplomat.

Code:
[color=#CDAD00][b]Intended Role:[/b][/color] Desbracht is a soldier of Simetria, specializing in diplomacy, who tries hard to heal relationships to other organizations, getting his faction more allies. He works under the septima espada, as a consultant in warfare and numeros arrancar in septima's squadron. Desbracht is 3-3. As a side note, he has no unique powers manifested yet, only his racial powers, and he lost the access to ressurecion, when he became arrancar.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
http://www.bleachstory.net/t4845-kur-fulren-by-saelian

Personality Alterations:

Red text is requested to be removed from personality.
Green text is requested to be added to this application.

Duty and honour defined Fulren's life as a mortal, and they continued to define his life as an arrancar – but any semblance of him being a 'good' individual has been destroyed by the demands of the Hueco Mundo.  Never believing in leading, Fulren has instead been one to respect, follow and further the dreams of other beings, and if he has found an individual with a dream or vision that he can believe in, then no cost, no force will prevent him from working tirelessly towards the fulfilment of that dream.  It is for that reason that Fulren first bent the knee to Val'nyne, and it is for that reason that he has stood beside the Warlord – none since have possessed such will, such authority. It is for that reason that Fulren first bent the knee to Simetria, and it is for that reason that he has stood beside the espadas none since have possessed such will, such authority.

Quiet, often cold, Fulren tries not to associate with others – this is largely due to his personal self hatred, his unwillingness to have his presence seen by others.  He is the kind of individual who, in a conflict, would take a bullet for another, would stand against a thousand to save the lives of ten, for he is a man who lacks in fear and can shrug off pain better than most, knowing well that his body is one that can take it.  The lives of his allies are priceless, after all.  Once, this was fine, and Fulren was a sociable being, but time has taken it's toll along with the carnage of battle, and Fulren's body – whilst remaining tough, with all his powers at their full – has cosmetically broken down, his skin eroded in places and like parchment in others.  Fulren dislikes people seeing him in such a sorry state, and so he often only reveals himself when there is blood to be shed – hence his alias as the Omen.

No, those feelings, together with the harsh environment of the Hueco Mundo, have led Fulren to be quite harsh to those who are his enemies – and his enemies are any who oppose those he follows and works with.  At his best, he will slaughter anyone who stands in his way.  At his worst, he will torture them for simply being what they are.  In his eyes, anything is permitted if it furthers the cause, and his own bitterness tends to make him slide towards the darker ends of said permission.

Code:
[color=#CDAD00][b]Intended Role:[/b][/color] A soldier of Simetria's forces and an old fraccion, currently under the reign of septima espada. Fulren is tier 3-2, being experienced and versatile combatant, but he has for long used to complete tasks that would traumatize or damage more weak-minded tools of arrancar, such as suicide missions. He joined Simetria along with the founding members, being a valuable member of the organization.

Code:
[color=#CDAD00][b]Sealed Powers:[/b][/color]

[i]Ability:[/i] Immense Resilience
[i]Effect:[/i] The arrancar, who is capable of surviving, what no one else can... just because he has some sort of a strong mental resilience, he quite invulnerable, decapitation being the only absolute way to destroy him. Fulren has immense amounts of durability and endurance; being able to keep functioning at his best after a week without sleep, drink or food, being able to endure most fatal attacks by bearing the pain and focusing on survival. Durable enough to work like anything had not happened, after extremely traumatizing event, he is a very capable tool for arrancars and the septima espada. Fulren is known to be able to take many wounds and some internal damage, and continue fighting like it's nothing. This ability gives him 80% possibility to survive critical and fatal hits; it would take at least ten extremely, physically harmful wounds to take him down, excluding decapitation, which kills him immediately. Fulren does not posses hierro or arrancar durability, just his mental resilience.

[i]Ability:[/i] High-Speed Regeneration
[i]Effect:[/i] This man has, along with durability, decided to improve his healing acceleration to something even swifter and more potent. Fulren has very powerful cellular regeneration system, exceeding many limitations given to other arrancars, such as that he is able to heal every single cell, even including organs and internal damage. However, decapitation is something he cannot survive from, as the healing is controlled by a specific spot in brain; stabbing him in the exactly right spot will also kill him. Healing minor woulds will take only one post (heals nearly instantly), while more severe amounts will take two or three posts; immense loss of blood or limb removal takes four posts to heal.

[i]Ability:[/i] Damage Absorption
[i]Effect:[/i] Fulren has the special gift of sacrificing his own health for the good of others; by absorbing their wounds and pain to him, this arrancar can take immense amount of suffering and completely heal from the damage, though this process makes him vulnerable. He can save somebody from brink of death, and is often more than willing to do so. His strength, physical durability and speed are reduced greatly (-2 AR in each area), but neither mental resilience nor regeneration are damaged in any way. Worth of noting, Fulren's aspect of death is self-sacrifice, and origins of this ability lie in his aspect.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:57 am

Soul
Soul
http://www.bleachstory.net/t4840-ko-by-duquin

Not sure who updated this character but there are a couple problems.

-He isn't supposed to be an 11th division member. He's supposed to be an exile as someone who abandoned soul society. His status as a visored has nothing to do with his status as an exile.

-There is no way he was created to be the leader of anything other than a gang of thugs. Definitely not the visored outcasts. He is not a good leader by any means.

-He's supposed to be an easy to manipulate pawn but this was completely removed from his personality.

It's supposed to be the job of those updating to ensure these kinds of changes to an NPC don't take place D: What happened!?

View user profile

on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
CAPTAIN OF DIVISION 3

--- Adding a tier, 2-1, based on following details: a) he was able to hide his spiritual presence and physical existence from the captain commander himself for years, b) he has been a captain for 600 years now, which makes him a veteran captain.

--- Adding techniques and an ability to Captain of Third Seat

Personal Ability:

Name: Impersonate
Effect: The captain has the unique, unclassified ability, which allows him/her not only to completely manipulate her/his own spiritual signature and pressure, but also impersonate others physically and mentally. She/he can 'borrow' faces, which basically means he/she is able to shape-shift into people they have seen, but that's not full extent of it; the captain gains knowledge of their personality and memories, allowing him/her to accurately impersonate them, but it still doesn't give him/her the ability to become someone else, meaning she/he wont be able to "possess" the personality, only knowledge of it. Rest is up to actor/actress skills.

Code:
[i][b]Name:[/b][/i] Impersonate
[i][b]Effect:[/b][/i] The captain has the unique, unclassified ability, which allows him/her not only to completely manipulate her/his own spiritual signature and pressure, but also impersonate others physically and mentally. She/he can 'borrow' faces, which basically means he/she is able to shape-shift into people they have seen, but that's not full extent of it; the captain gains knowledge of their personality, allowing him/her to accurately impersonate them, but it still doesn't give him/her the ability to become someone else, meaning she/he wont be able to "possess" the personality, only knowledge of it. Rest is up to actor/actress skills, and one's information on target's past.

General Technique:

Technique Name: Adoptive Combat
Technique Description: This technique is the extension of his impersonation ability, and in it's nutshell, allows him to adopt fighting styles, general techniques, spiritual attacks and combat skills of other people via observation. This means, he is capable of successfully performing a series of challenging actions, that were just performed by the person observed, how quickly depending on tiers and having the cool-down of two posts after each use.

Tier Effect Chart: +2 tiers higher, takes 5 posts. 1 tier higher, takes 4 posts. Equal tier, takes 3 posts. 1 tier lower, takes 2 posts. +2 tiers lower, takes 1 post.

Code:
[b][i]Technique Name:[/i][/b] Adoptive Combat
[b][i]Technique Description:[/i][/b] This technique is the extension of his impersonation ability, and in it's nutshell, allows him to adopt fighting styles, general techniques, spiritual attacks and combat skills of other people via observation. This means, he is capable of successfully performing a series of challenging actions, that were just performed by the person observed, how quickly depending on tiers and having the cool-down of two posts after each use.

[b][i]Tier Effect Chart:[/i][/b] +2 tiers higher, takes 5 posts. 1 tier higher, takes 4 posts. Equal tier, takes 3 posts. 1 tier lower, takes 2 posts. +2 tiers lower, takes 1 post.

Technique Name: The Snake
Technique Description: A technique, that proves his hakuda proficiency. It was named "the Snake", because it's comparable to speed and precision of a biting snake; it seems as if the attack bends time, as it often has multiplied velocity, when compared to opponent's close quarter attacks, but this actually isn't the case, as it merely overcomes victim's ability to react. It's always used as a counter attack or a defense, but never as the first offensive move of battle, and the user's hands are always open, never closed, during this technique. It's basically a reiatsu-infused open palm attack of any kind, that has immense speed.

Tier Effect Chart: +2 tiers higher find it easy to dodge, catch or block. 1 tier higher have difficulty catching or dodging, but have ordinary chance of blocking. Equal tier find it difficult to block and dodge, and have no chance of catching the attack. 1 tier lower find it extremely difficult to block, and have no chance of catching the attack, while there is still a low chance of dodging if one has good reaction. 2 tiers lower have very little chances of doing anything about the attack.

Code:
[i][b]Technique Name:[/b][/i] The Snake
[b][i]Technique Description:[/i][/b] A technique, that proves his hakuda proficiency. It was named "the Snake", because it's comparable to speed and precision of a biting snake; it seems as if the attack bends time, as it often has multiplied velocity, when compared to opponent's close quarter attacks, but this actually isn't the case, as it merely overcomes victim's ability to react. It's always used as a counter attack or a defense, but never as the first offensive move of battle, and the user's hands are always open, never closed, during this technique. It's basically a reiatsu-infused open palm attack of any kind, that has immense speed.

[b][i]Tier Effect Chart:[/i][/b] +2 tiers higher find it easy to dodge, catch or block. 1 tier higher have difficulty catching or dodging, but have ordinary chance of blocking. Equal tier find it difficult to block and dodge, and have no chance of catching the attack. 1 tier lower find it extremely difficult to block, and have no chance of catching the attack, while there is still a low chance of dodging if one has good reaction. 2 tiers lower have very little chances of doing anything about the attack.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:01 am

Espada
Espada
I'd love to add these changes, Erida, but first please finish a character and get it approved before submitting them. C: I can't do anything until you are approved and roleplaying.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#47Guest 

on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:24 am

-Updated the NPC template to include a RP Thread list to keep track of all threads that the NPC takes part in

#48Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum