Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer Vacation CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:05 am

Espada
Espada
Yuki Seika ;; 3-2 ;; Arrancar ;; Female    

Cases were rare in which Yuki could find her way into Soul Society. It was well-guarded, and she knew that most likely a Shinigami would appear to fight her off. Not only that, but it took a while crossing the Garganta into this realm. Few knew exactly how to do it. Her hope was that a low-ranking Soul Reaper or some seated officer would come along. She did not yet have the power to fend off a Captain or more than one Vice-captains, but anything under that was what her intents were set on.

Squatting down in a comfortable position, Yuki waited on the top of a large boulder, littering her reiatsu and allowing it to seep out uncontrolled. This was the easiest way to get some Shinigami sent her way. However, if that didn't work she would simply seal herself up and go rob a few Rukongai places. There wasn't much of anything useful, but she enjoyed simply ransacking a poor Konpaku's dwelling and disposing of the items later on. However, just as fate- or luck- would have it, Seika recognized some other reiatsu which seemed like a Hollow's. Perhaps someone had followed her and was now entering the Soul Society. If so, it would be interesting. She could either fight them off and eat them, or perhaps talk a strong one into helping her on the little 'trip', or 'vacation' she made here. Either way, Yuki stayed wary, glancing behind her shoulders at different moments. One could never be too sure in this place.

Location;; Outskirts of Rukongai.
Muse;; 3/10
Words;; 256
Tags;;
Other;; Not a good thread-starter. xD Sorry about that.

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/
#2Guest 

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:25 am

"So this is the infamous Soul Society," said Yelana as the garganta she had exit closed behind her. Her eyes flickered around the seemingly desolate area, but she knew there were plenty of people in the area. She sighed deeply and allowed herself to plummet to the ground, not deeming it safe to stay in the sky. Yelana had only come to tour the place and fighting was no where in her plans, so she lowered her reiatsu as much as she possibly could before walking.

She stopped in her tracks after walking for a good two minutes, having felt the presence of another hollow. How she missed that? Yelana didn't want to know, but she was intrigued that there was someone else here. Without further consideration, she changed her course to that of the hollow's location. Using the reiatsu to track the hollow though she was unsure on how the hollow had found their way to Soul Society.

It didn't actually matter, but she wanted to know if the hollow intentionally came or had wondered over here by accident.

(I did my best. I believe this is the longest I've ever posted in a roleplay)

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:53 am

Espada
Espada

The silhouette in the distance was definitely not that of an average Hollow. Yuki instantly guessed it was a Vasto Lorde, or most likely an Arrancar judging by reiatsu. Standing up from her squatting position, Seika crossed her arms and traced the figure with her azure eyes. Who was this and how did it find its way to Soul Society? Most Hollow, and even Arrancar, still found it difficult.

Leaping down and using Sonido to get closer, Yuki still attempted judging the reiatsu with more accuracy and precision. But as the being came closer, Yuki sensed equal power to her own. "Who might you be?" she asked, knowing that this Arrancar had probably already sensed and seen her.

Location;; Soul Society
Muse;;2/10
Words;; 120
Tags;; Yalena
OOC;; Don't sweat it! ^.^ Just post what you're comfortable with and most likely, I'll match it unless I have a sudden muse burst. =]

#4Guest 

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:17 am

Yelana examined the hollow, no, arrancar that stood before her. She could feel the equality in their power, but that didn't mean that the teenager standing in front of her was unable to hide her reiatsu. Nor did it mean that the teenager knew that she was hiding her own reiatsu. Yet, there seem to be a good amount of curiosity from both sides since they did go out of their way to find one another.

"Who might you be," the female had said. This got Yelana thinking about which name she should used for the moment. She didn't trust the female with her real name so that meant one of her alias, but the question was which? Her smile changed slightly, mimicking a knowing look before her eyes closed and she tilted her head to the left.

"I'm the Gravekeeper," Yelana answered, leaning on her left leg. Her eyes reopened as she examined the woman once more before nodding her head. "And you may be?" she asked, running her fingers through her hair. She was very intrigued by the woman and wondered if may have heard about the female from someone, of course before their demise.

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:36 am

Espada
Espada

Yuki always had a knack for detecting reiatsu, whether it was feeling a Vasto Lorde from a half-mile away, or judging the power and strength someone possessed. Either way, this was pretty obvious. She picked up on the idea of this Arrancar thinking about something the moment she uttered her words.

"The Gravekeeper, eh? Well if we are going by alias, then I am the Fire that Freezes and the Ice that Burns. But since that is a mouthful to say, just call me Yuki," the Arrancar said, crossing her arms and giving an amused grin. This person was obvious one of those quiet and secretive types, but was apparently not a threat. "So, Gravekeeper, what might you be doing in a place like that?" she asked, wondering that if she continued to use the alias of this person, she might finally tell Yuki her name.

She stopped littering her reiatsu as much, knowing that mostly likely the Shinigami will have picked up both of their spiritual energies. Hopefully it would, and she could finally finish what she had come here for. But right now her mind flickered back to the Gravekeeper. If this Hollow was here for the same reason as her, she would have to go someplace else. Yuki was not in the mood for a skirmish over prey, especially with someone of equal power or so. First Soul Reaper to appear is mine, she promised herself, and would say it aloud if need be.

Location;; Soul Society
Muse;; 5/10
Words;; 253
Tags;; Gravekeeper
OOC;;

#6Guest 

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:09 am

Yelana eyebrows raised at the long alias given to her, but it was nice knowing that she could simply call the woman Yuki. It was much better then saying 'the Fire that Freezes and the Ice that Burns' and it was much easier to remember Yuki rather then the alias. Now Yuki had asked her a question and Yelana felt that her answer was essential to avoid conflict. She may not have known why Yuki was here, but she was sure it was different from her own reason.

"I've merely came to explore the infamous Soul Society," answered Yelana, waving her left hand to emphasize her point. She believed something else should be added with that statement, but was unsure if it was either to reassure herself or the Arrancar. "Nothing more and nothing less," she added, deeming it important enough to add.

Anything to avoid a fight in a realm overrun by Shinigami. She could imagine a fight between Yuki and herself, but that fight would cause attention to be drawn to the area. Attention led to Shinigami and Shinigami led to a unnecessary fight to the death. Or that was the worse case scenario.

"I'm guessing you are here for an entirely different reason," Yelana asked, wanting to quench her curiosity before she began to think about anymore scenarios. She also wanted more information on Yuki though she had a feeling that she would have to give out some information of her own in return. The only question was what kind of information would the Arrancar want from her?

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:33 am

Espada
Espada

"Exploring, eh? You do realize how much that sounds like some pathetic excuse," Yuki commented, studying the other Arrancar head to toe. Exploring wasn't much of a reason for a Hollow to be in Soul Society, and the very thought intrigued her. She herself did enjoy exploring, but there was always a price for doing so, thus it was often avoided. Because of this, however, she couldn't completely blame the Gravekeeper, thought she kept her suspicion.

Now it was time to exchange her own reasoning, as expected. But this time, she would put some reasoning behind reasoning, as not to look like a fool. What other Arrancar still continued hunting, killing, and eating others? She suspected none still did, which was why she would save herself the embarrassment. "Tell me, personally do you as a fully evolved Hollow still retain your hunger? I do, and that is exactly why I'm here," she said, crossing her arms in a fashion that simply asked 'problem?', in a somewhat menacing or 'don't mess with me' way. All her expression showed now was boredom, a big contrast of what was originally curiosity. Both sides had given the basic information needed when one first happened upon another. Now it was time to say what she was going to say from the beginning. "Don't get in my way," Seika said quietly, but was sure to put the tone of a threat inside.

This was how Yuki always behaved. Each time she talked with someone, the impression given was one of someone wanting a challenge, even if that was not her intention. Either way, she was still forceful and didn't hesitate to say what was on her mind. Years of loneliness and an unsocial life played a big part in causing this, but Yuki didn't care in the least.

Location;; Soul Society
Muse;; 6/10
Words;; 309
Tags;; Gravekeeper
OOC;;

#8Guest 

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:51 am

Yelana had the urge to frown, but changed her smile to reflect her displeasure. She never thought the idea of exploring could sound pathetic nor did she know why the Arrancar would think the excuse to be pathetic. It seemed that this Arrancar was the type that believed all hollows had a hidden agenda and she wouldn't be wrong if Yelana was like most Arrancars. But she could hear the warning of a fight if she was to get in the way of Yuki, albeit she hadn't even been thinking of such a thing.

Her eyes flickered around the area before shaking her head. "I don't know you personally, but I can tell you that I don't like being threaten when I've done nothing to suggest that I would do anything to hinder you," Yelana said, taking in a deep breath afterwards. "The thought of tangoing with you isn't on my list of things to do. Nor is attracting the attention of Shinigami, weak or strong, on my list either," she added, crossing her arms.

Yelana smile changed once again to that of amusement. Now she was wondering if Yuki was the type to not trust those who smile to much. It would be interesting, but not rare to find someone who didn't think it strange for an Arrancar to smile so much. She was actually friends with someone who never felt uncomfortable or wary around her, which was a blessing since she could stop being such a loner. But she did threaten the poor boy a lot, but that was enough with that train of thought.

"I do realize you believe this conversation to be done, but I wonder something. I wonder why you would come to Soul Society to eat Shinigami, if that's truly your intentions, and not the human realm? It would be far easier and less dangerous, unless you get a thrill out of being in danger?" Yelana asked. She was going to ask Yuki plenty of questions or as many as possible before a Shinigami arrived or she left. Yelana preferred the former rather then the later since there would have been a reason for the departure of them both.

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:37 am

Espada
Espada

"Whatever," Yuki said, closing her eyes in slight irritation. However, her mind was flickering other thoughts and words. Bitch, you have no right to say that to me, she thought, forcing herself to keep the words locked up and not say them aloud, no matter the urge.

The other Arrancar was annoying, yet amusing at the same time. Perhaps it was time to unsheathe a dusty weapon that had not yet seen 'battle' for some time. She wasn't finished with the Gravekeeper yet. But first things first, after all. The woman had a question. "Why do I prefer the Soul Society for hunting over the Human World? Well for one, it's easier here. The Shinigami come to you. There's no wasting time searching for your prey. Besides, what fun is the World of the Living? Here it's thrilling and interesting," she said, grinning.

"Now here's the thing, if you don't want to meet Shinigami, it would be wise to stay far away from one who is trying to lure them in. Besides, I'm sure they're on their way with the littered Hollow reiatsu spreading around this area. No matter how much we hide it, at the most the Captains will find us, and their infamous division twelve. At least you've helped me," Yuki explained, the grin still on her amused face. Perhaps it wasn't a bad idea after all to keep her here. Besides, if this Arrancar didn't feel hunger like she did, it would be easy to use her as a pawn to take on more powerful foes. Then again, she would never admit she needed help for those targets, and was more certain that the Soul Reapers would send their weakest to check things out.

"Okay listen now. Do you have more to say? If not, we can either stay here and wait for the Shinigami, go ransack some Rukongai section, or you can be on your way," she suggested, utterly bored with what was going on. They were getting nowhere.

Location;; eh, it's obvious
Muse;; 3/10
Word Count;; 346
Tags;; Gravekeeper
OOC;; Should we bring in an NPC Shinigami or something? It's up to you. =]

#10Guest 

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Yelana thought about if for a while before letting out a deep sigh. No matter what choice she made, she was still going to end up in a fight with a Shinigami. She could feel the reiatsu of several beings coming in their general direction and realized that the choice was already made. Without answering the Arrancar, Yelana removed her zanpakuto from it's position on her back and stabbed it into the ground.

"It seems that the Shinigami are coming. I see no reason to leave now that they would be able to locate me no matter where I go," Yelana finally answered. "My plans may have been to avoid conflict, but that's out of the question. I do earn something from this though," she softly says. That all knowing smile was back on her face, her eyes having brighten though it wasn't noticeable.

(Does that answer you question? ^_^ )

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum