Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:37 am

Espada
Espada
Spoiler:
Thead Name:
The Snow and the Bird.

Thread Link:

Thread Master:
Yuki && Ginsen

Thread Participants:
Roleplay / Character / Tier
Yuki / Yuki Seika / 3-2
Ginsen / Tori Murasaki / 4-1

Thread Limitations:
Death enabled
Training thread.
Private [no other posters!]
Iie "Oppai ga daisuki desu"
:U

Plot Guide:
Yuki, an Arrancar, pays a visit to her birth town. While on the Soccer field of Karakura Town, she meets a Vizard, Tori Murasaki. Wanting to put the lessons Saelien taught her to use, and not to mention her taste for Vizard, Yuki instigates a fight to the death.

Thread Location:
Karakura Elementary School soccer field.

Resolve Drive:
None are permitted, as this is a death-enabled training thread.

She never meant to open a garganta to this godforsaken place, but memory had lulled it out of her discorrer and that's what happened.

Yuki gave an irritated sigh as she stood on top of the Karakura High School, gazing at the teens beneath her. Few could probably see her, but watching the kids getting ready for school made the Arrancar's stomach churn. It was funny; she looked about their ages exactly, yet she knew that she had lived much longer than any one of them and hadn't aged a day. But watching idiot teens was boring after a while. Twenty minutes later, Yuki used her Sonido to quickly dash for the elementary school. Perhaps there was easy prey here, unlike the high school. Then again, she didn't want a pathetic human soul with no spirit energy. Right now, she was craving something with a rich soul.

Nothing to do here.

Putting her hand on her forehead in utter boredom and annoyance, Yuki crossed the car-less street without looking both ways, something humans did. However, the figure standing in near the field was what caught her attention. A black shihakusho made it obvious, but Seika was picking up something other than the reiatsu of a Shinigami. This one had traces of hollow on her soul. A Vizard!

Nothing could have pleased Yuki more than this moment. Allowing her arms to hang loosely at her side, she awaited the Visored to notice her. This was how she hunted; she made sure that the enemy knew its killer and would suffer a painful death if possible.

[low muse on first posts. D=]

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:27 am

Soul
Soul
((For future reference, a Visored's hollow reiatsu cannot be sensed unless they have their masks out. Here is a link to the manga Link It shows Grimmjow didn't sense or suspect anything new from Ichigo even though he'd gained control of his inner hollow by this point.

You also wont be able to gain anything from this training thread if your opponent is weaker than you. The training requirements are that you face a dangerous and formidable challenge. Thiat would be someone of equal or greater tier.))

The events that brought Tori to the middle of the soccer field were surprisingly a bit more complex than one might think. Her day had started off rather "nice" in her opinion. The weather was dark and cloudy but the air didn't smell as though it were going to rain. This made the air cold despite the normally warm season granting the visored a brief respite from the discomfort of high temperatures. However this pleasant start took a turn for the worse as Tori spotted a hollow chasing a soul through the soccer field. She was too late to save the soul as it was torn apart between the teeth of the monster's mask just as she laid eyes upon them. The least she could do was slay the hollow and purify the souls it had devoured, but the hollow sensed her reiatsu as she prepared to shunpo. The spiritual entity opened a garganta and fled into the void between the world of the living and Hueco Mundo. Normally this would ensure the hollow's safety, but Tori was uniquely equipped for such situations.

"Tch...Running away huh?" Tori muttered under her breath as her hand rose in front of her face. As she pulled her fingers across her visage, white fragments of reishi swiftly condensed around her face forming a humanoid mask with an avian beak adorned with blue and purple markings. The visored would then open her own garganta and swiftly dispatch the hollow on it's home turf in Hueco Mundo. A single slash from her zanpakutou was more than enough to render the beast into purified reishi. With the deed done, she opened another Garganta and made the trek to return to the world of the living.

Tori would step through the gaping maw between dimensions and onto the freshly cut grass of the soccer field and let out a sigh as she tapped her own mask and let it dissolve. The garganta snapped shut behind her marking the end of that ordeal, but it seemed another was soon to start. It didn't take long for her to sense the arrancar's presence. The female would turn to face the direction of the shinigami/hollow mixed reiatsu to find the hunter in a position that was ready for a fight. Truthfully, the visored felt uneasy about this. Why was the arrancar here? Was the hollow she'd just slain bait? She quickly dismissed this as there would have been no way to know she had hollow powers before hand. Tori mentally declared the scenario a coincidence and put of the fake smile she often used as a mask. Running a hand through her hair casually as if the arrancar's presence was trivial, she made a joke at the hybrid's expense, "I'd rather not draw my blade again today. The weather is so nice. You don't think we could enjoy a picnic together do you?"

The question was a jest, but she made it seem sincere enough, masterfully using her body language as part of her acting. To the untrained eye she would seem like some kind of careless free-spirit, but any experienced veteran would have been able to notice one key sign of her true intent. The hand running through her hair had only been a distraction. While she made the expressive and showy movement, her other hand has subtly come to rest on the hilt of her zanpakutou. Her appearance was begging for a sucker punch, but that was just bait as she prepared herself to counter the first strike.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:06 am

Espada
Espada
[ I did not know that. :O Thank you for telling me! Also, I didn't really make this thread for tier-up. Yes, I was wanting one, but overall I wanted a battle thread that I was 60% sure I would win. Mostly for experience, as I have never been in a battle thread before. ^.^ Also, thank you for playing the NPC! I don't know why you don't roleplay on this site. xD Your post with an unfamiliar charrie is awesome! I made add resolve drive back in though if it's not for tiering up. =] Only if you're okay with it though. NPCs can use it too I think.]

"Why aren't you the annoying one..."

Yuki made the comment as she watched the behavior- somewhat similar to her own, just in a more 'out-there' way. However, she could see how free-spirited this creature was, and made note of it. Perhaps this would be the challenge she had been waiting for. "Why are you resting your hand on your hilt? Are you just being careful and defensive, or do you plan to perhaps you want me to make the first move. Maybe you could just be planning to unsheathe it the second I look away. Your thoughts?"

The Arrancar had an amused and excited smile. The hope for a good fight was beaming in her azure eyes. Placing her own hand on her hilt and unsheathing Toketsu-en, Yuki made sure both hands were firmly holding the chisa katana. If this was going to be one hell of a fight, she would need to take precautions. But then again, she was always one for the first strike, so she might as well have at it. Charging forward, Yuki aimed the tip of the sealed zanpakutou for Tori's heart. She was aiming for a fast stab and a quick death, even if it was no fun. But most likely it would be blocked. Still, it didn't matter. All Seika wanted was a fight... and a fight she was going to get. This first move was a test.

[ very low muse. D: What's wrong with me? ]

on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:25 am

Soul
Soul
((I don't make a character because it would distract me from staff duties and be quite the burden on top of running NPCs like this. Considering the number of NPCs we'll have, until there are more mission mods to help with the load I wouldn't be able to afford making my own character. Besides, I wouldn't want to hold an important position when I plan on leaving eventually. As for the unfamiliar character, thank you but I'm just going off of what was in the profile Razz ))

Tori maintained her farce of casual confidence even as the Arrancar pointed out the position of her hand. It didn't matter if the hybrid noticed, either way this was going to be a tough battle for her. Sweat would start to emerge from her pores as the arrancar's reiatsu made the air thick and began to weigh down on Tori's body as if threatening to crush her lungs and steal away her strength. The visored took in a deep breath and centered her focus on the Arrancar. She was waiting for it to make the first move because she could clearly sense the gap in power between them. If Tori ran in first she would likely be countered. But since it was clear that she wasn't going to be able to trick the arrancar, that meant there was no longer any reason to remain docile. Tori's hand would glide through her locks and then settle in front of her, held horizontally as she relaxed her body. "Don't think...just react..." the former shinigami told herself as she let her reiatsu begin to flow out from her body freely to fight against Yuki's own reiatsu.

As she rose her reiatsu and found relief from the pressure on her breathing, Tori replied to the arrancar's question, "A girl never reveals her secrets~" The short retort was closed with a slight smirk and a quick laugh. But it was all just an act. Behind the mask of confidence she wore, Tori was feeling a bit of fear and anxiety. It was clear that she was out classed here and it was taking everything she had not to simply plan on escaping from the beginning. But somewhere inside she knew that if she ran it would only be easier for the arrancar to cut her down. She'd need to find and create an opening some other way.

These plans were quickly cut short however, the arrancar had drawn its blade and it seemed like it was done waiting around. Tori reacted by gripping her own zanpakutou tightly and drawing it from its sheath. Her blade would gleam as the sun light caught the blade, "Let's go Kazehana!" Tori said aloud to her zanpakutou spirit as the arrancar began running in for the first exchange. Her speed was impressive and Tori was just thankful that the arrancar hadn't used sonido to close the distance. This way the visored had time to act and chose to use that chance to confuse her opponent. Tori locked eyes with the charging opponent and lowered her stance as if she were going to meet the attack head on. But the hand she had held out on front of here would begin to glow as a sphere of red light formed at the open palm as she shouted, "Hadou no san juu ichi, shakkahou!" She used just enough reiatsu in the hadou to make a small orb of reiatsu that mimicked flames and released it where he palm was aiming. The very ground beneath her feet.

The hadou would smash into the ground and burn the grass, but more importantly, the force would produce a small pluming cloud of smoke and dust just big enough to cover Tori's body. She'd then jump backwards to keep the smoke between the arrancar and herself. She tried to time it so she would land from the jump backwards just as the arrancar reached the edge of the smoke. Tori would then ready her blade and perform a swift shunpo forwards keeping her body low to the ground while she slashed horizontally. She had hoped to take the Arrancar off guard with a sudden low slash aimed for the thighs. But the arrancar's hierro would be too tough. If the attack did land, Tori was about to find herself the injured one and not the other way around.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am

Espada
Espada
Yuki Seika ;; 3-2 ;; Arrancar ;; Female    

The Arrancar was somewhat taken by surprise with the Shinigami's kido. But here was the most astonishing thing about it: the red flame ball wasn't aimed at her. Grunting, Yuki squinted as the smoke from the burning grass irritated her eyes. "Why you little..."

Yuki's voice trailed off as she tried to locate the Vizard. It was an interesting strategy, as most foes simply attacked her head on. But luckily for her, the training with Saelien had taught her how to deal with something like this. However, the hollow felt a blade hit her left thigh. Seika's hierro had never been strong, and she felt the first layer of skin, or the epidermis, break. There was no pain though, and she wondered what would happen to her opponent. Attempting to injure Tori, Yuki swung her blade down on a figure as the most started to clear. It would most likely be dodged, but all she wanted right now was some space between herself and the enemy.

Long-range was more her style. She liked putting distance between the target and herself. She would quickly form a plan in her mind- that would most likely be simple- and use it to get closer and land a good attack. Still, at how the two were fight now, nothing would be accomplished. "Are you serious?" she called out, still somewhat curious as to if her previous swing had landed. "Release your Shikai. Without it, you have no hope of cutting me. Don't drag this out longer than it needs to be."

With boredom in her tone, Yuki took her left hand off of her blade's hilt. Unless the Soul Reaper would listen was it actually necessary to even use a sword. Her claws would do nicely if in the scenario where the opponent slacked off in the battle. Where in most cases, they did... or they were just weak. Either way, Seika was hoping to gain something out of this. Even if her opponent was a bit weaker, she hoped the Vizard could still put up a decent fight and drag Yuki out of the pits of boredom.

Location;; Karakura soccer field.
Muse;; 2/10
Words;; 360
Tags;; Tori Murasaki

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Soul
Soul
As Tori's body sped through the smoke here eyes remained wide and open causing tears to begin to slowly build in the corner of her vision, but she couldn't afford to not see what was going on. She had been half expected the arrancar to be gone leaving her blade to catch nothing but air. Perhaps that would have been better...As Tori's zanpakutou clashed against the Arrancar's skin the reiatsu would back fire down through her own weapon and burst the palm of her left hand. Tori squinted at the pain and grit her teeth as she was stunned momentarily from the backlash that reverberated throughout her whole body. The visored's eyes then went wide as she realized that she didn't have time to just sit there. Tori performed another shunpo to take her to her left and a good 10 meters away from the Arrancar. With the familiar swishing sound of an shunpo Tori would quickly accelerate and then decelerate stopping with her feet skidding across the ground a few inches.

Tori appeared to in pretty bad shape as she exited the shunpo. Precious crimson life force dripped from the hilt of her zanpakutou and dotted the grass with blood. But that wasn't even a concern compared to the sudden spray of blood that left her right shoulder. As she shunpoed away, the Arrancar's blade had managed to catch her. It was a fine slash, quick and sharp enough that Tori didn't even realize she'd been cut until the blood spurted forth like a fountain from the local pressure the attack had created. Now the wound was slowly sending warm blood down Tori's back and right arm which would eventually creep past the sleeve of her shihakusho and begin adding to the blood that already covered her zanpakutou's tsuka. When the arrancar encouraged Tori to release she tried to wipe the expression of pain on her face and replace it with that carefree smile she liked to wear so often. Despite looking like a wreck with one arm limp at her side, desperately grasping her zanpakutou because the other hand couldn't form a proper grip, "Heh, you didn't need to tell me that, I was already planning on it!"

As Tori shouted, she rose her blade and began yelling a fake released phrase, "Rise and fall!..." Then she grinned as she dropped to her knees placing both hands on the ground, "Bakudo no Ni Juu Ichi! Sekienton!"

Spoiler:

This is what the spell looks like and about how large the cloud will get.

It was another trick! Red reiatsu would form between her palms and the ground before bursting into a large and quickly spreading cloud of smoke. The thoughts going through Tori's mind as she came up with this plan were simple, We're too close to the school, if I go all out here, someone will get hurt. I need to pull this monster away..."

As the smoke plumed outwards, Tori performed three quick shunpos using the steps to go as far and fast as she could. This would take her up to the roof of a nearby building, and then about a mile away from where she had launched the bakudo. She would then drop down to street level and supress her reiatsu as she used the back alleyways to run for the edge of town. Tori would cough and try to wipe away the black soot that now covered her face from being so close to the origin of the smoke. Oh how she wished she was better at kidou, then she could have mixed it with another spell and activated it at range. Alas, Tori knew that she wouldn't be able to escape, she was bleeding too much and the trail would lead the Arrancar right to her. She needed to hurry and get somewhere that would be safe for her to release. She didn't have to worry about those pesky seals since she was exiled from soul society, but that also meant the damage her reiatsu would do to the world was more than enough to warrant caution. No need to stain her hands with the blood of any more innocents than necessary.

At last, Tori would reach the river bank, a scarcely populated area that would be far enough from people, but running there on foot had her out of breath. Her body felt cold and she was almost out of breath, deeply taking in each gasp for air to slow and calm her respiration. "This...should be far enough..." She said between pants before looking around for any sign of the arrancar.

View user profile

on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Espada
Espada

Eyeing the Vizard whom was a good hectometer away from her. She grinned as Tori said she would release her Shikai here. It was about time, and Yuki was rapidly getting bored. She at least wanted a few wounds to take home to Hueco Mundo, along with the taste of Vizard on her tongue. It would be a pain if the battle dragged on longer than it had to, with this Soul Reaper simply wounding herself on Yuki's pathetic hierro. Indeed her hierro was not as powerful as most Arrancar, but it would still deal a bit of damage to weaker foes such as her current opponent.

Her heart started pounding with excitement as she thought the shinigami would release, but her hopes were foiled with a sudden incantation and puff of red smoke. The explosion was large and Yuki's eyes watered from the kido. "Damn you," she muttered, using her Sonido to propel upward and stand above the large field of smoke, caused by the enemy's spell. "You coward," Yuki said, teeth gritting in utter irritation and annoyance. Seika could only guess that either her target was running away, or was it the humans? She nearly forgot about the arrogance of Shinigami. They wouldn't do a thing if it would put a human in danger.

But then again, weren't Hollows once human too? It seemed all races were rooted with the existence of humans. A human could die and pass on, but in Soul Society easily become a Shinigami and maybe a Vizard. That, or they could stay put and become a Hollow, later Arrancar if one had the needed courage. Either way, all Soul Reapers cared about were Konpaku and living humans. They didn't give two fucks about anyone or anything else, and deemed the Hollow as monster. Then again, Yuki had heard from somewhere that the blades of Death Gods purified Hollow and sent them to Soul Society? But who would truly want that? All it did was put one at risk for becoming weaker and the prey of others. Overall, their work was absolutely pointless.

Looking ahead, Yuki traced the reiatsu of the Vizard. Even if it now only seemed like a simple Shinigami, the mistake the woman had made upon hollowfying for some weak Hollow earlier did put her at risk when it came to Seika. Using her Sonido to follow the spirit energy seeping from her wounded prey, she finally reached the river bank. Glaring at the opponent in frustration, Yuki awaited the Shikai release. "Get this, idiot. You can't cut me without releasing your zanpakutou. Maybe if you prove powerful enough with your combined power, you may even have the rare honor of seeing my release," she said, grinning. "Now release or be prepared for a painful death."

Yuki was no longer in the mood for nonsense. She wanted a fight, and she was determined to get one. The weeks in Hueco Mundo with naught but pathetic Hollow to chew on made one desperate. This was her chance and she would take it, and this Vizard was going to play along, willingly or not.

Location;; The river bank in Karakura Town
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 532
Tags;; Tori Murasaki
OOC;;

on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:15 am

Soul
Soul
The arrancar wasn't even trying to hide it's own presence while it pursued Tori, this would allow her to clearly know the direction it was coming from ahead of time. By the time Yuki arrived at the river bank, Tori was standing just over the surface of the water on cushions of reishi which would allow her to stand mid-air. She looked like she was ready to drop dead by normal human standards. Her injured arm was hanging loosely by her side and her left palm was torn to shreds. Not to mention, Tori was drenched in sweat and still breathing a little heavily. But she still had a confident smile on her face as she defiantly met Yuki's eyes with a glare that was absolutely brimming with confidence. The Arrancar was going to get what it wanted. But you know what they say, one should be careful what they wish for.

"You know, I've met lots of beasts like you. Your head is so full of violence you probably can't even spell your own name. But you think that you're better then those around you despite being surrounded by forces more powerful than yourself. Even if you defeat me, it won't help...it wont fix that nagging itch in the back of your thoughts. You'll still be just as weak as you are now. Someone like you will never catch up to the back you're chasing. Sooner or later you'll fall behind so far that they'll leave you to die or kill you themselves."

Tori could tell the Arrancar was already upset, but this would hopefully upset her even further. Perhaps in her rage, Yuki would end up making a mistake. But Tori needed to stay calm and not make a mistake of her own. Yuki was right about one thing, if Tori didn't release there was no way she'd be able to win. With that in mind she gave Yuki a teasing wink before letting the platform of reishi she was standing on disappear. Tori dropped into the river and let herself sink beneath the surface of the water. Pain contorted over her face as water got into her wounds, but she kept focus as she shouted underwater, "Take flight! Kazehana!" But the words would be inaudible to the arrancar making it impossible to hear the words.

Tori's zanpakutou would grow into a longer blade with silver trappings and a feather charm hanging from the grip. As it did, Tori let her reiatsu build as wind currents began to flow around her. She then used a shunpo to jump up out of the water and into the air. This would cause water to follow her as it is sucked up into the wind giving the appearance as though her Zanpakutou were a water elemental. She would then raise her blade with both hands, ignoring the throbbing pain in her shoulder as she slashed horizontally through the air releasing a cutting blade of wind at her opponent. This would cause the water to disperse and reveal the true nature of her release as the wind blade sped towards the arrancar. It was sent horizontally because that would force Yuki to dodge either upwards or downwards. Tori's next attack would be decided by which direction Yuki dodged.

View user profile

on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:14 am

Espada
Espada

Yuki raised an eyebrow at the persistant Shinigami's words. Head of violence, eh? Well that was one thing she could agree with. On the contrary, she had kept her humanity and knowledge unlike most mindless Hollow or battle-hungry Arrancar. All Seika wanted was a good fight and something to temporarily cure her never-ending starvation. This idiot could think what she wanted; it wouldn't be long before she was dead.

The Vizard suddenly jumped in the water, which though unexpected, Yuki knew would most likely be another diversion. Tori seemed to be full of them. Scoffing in minor frustration, the Arrancar glared at her opponent her had burst from the water. The Shikai seemed water-oriented, and Yuki wondered for a moment if she needed to be near dihydrogen monoxide for her abilities to work. However, something seemed rather off. In the real world, wouldn’t an elemental water zanpakutou just use the moisture in the air? The way the mizu was moving also just didn’t seem right.

She wasn’t enraged, but simply ticked off from the Soul Reaper’s actions. Why wouldn’t she just stand up and face her? It would be hard to use her voice and simple habit of manipulation to lull the little bastard. Suddenly, her enemy slashed her blade horizontally. It seemed very similar to her Hu Senzhou, but Yuki dodged without proper timing. The cutting reiatsu of wind was blocked against her sealed blade, but her hands were immediately cut and began bleeding her normal turquoise-color blood. Taking her right hand off of her sword and scanning the bloody hand, Yuki wiped the majority of it off on her own blade.

She repeated this with her left hand. The blade wasn’t covered, but if it hit her opponent a good number of times, it would inflict frostbite. Other than that, it simply gave a minor freezing pain if it touched the skin. ”Well done. You finally opened your eyes to the fact that you’ll die unless you give everything you’ve got. Actually, I think it is safe to say you were a goner once I set my sight on you.”

The words were boosts for her own encouragement, but she was more than ready for a retort and comeback from the haughty Shinigami. Wondering what else was in store with this Shikai, Yuki aimed her hand in Tori’s direction with her claws pointing towards the target. A turquoise Cero began to form from the tips of her ivory black claws. Finally once it was heavily powered, she released it with speed towards her opponent to see what exactly would happen. Most likely, nothing. Still, it was better to be safe than sorry. If this was an elemental air power, there were most likely invisible techniques pocketed in the world’s nitrogen, hydrogen, and oxygen.

Location;; River Bank
Muse;; 6/10
Word Count;; 465
Tags;; Tori Murasaki, Kazehana, Cero, Takoizuchi
OOC;; I'm so sorry this took so long. ;-;

on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 am

Soul
Soul
Tori was watching closely for the arrancar's movements, but she quickly realized that Yuki wasn't moving anywhere. As this information dawned on her, Tori realized her plan wasn't going to go as he had hoped. Kicking off a platform of reiatsu, the shinigami would launch herself towards the arrancar while whistling. But as he made her approach the sudden turquoise light spelled trouble. A cero! Tori couldn't afford to take one of those head on and quickly used a shunpo to propel herself upwards. The blast of spiritual energy was missed only by a hair's breadth and the hem of Tori's Hakama would suffer for it. With a swish she would end her shunpo about 3 meters above Yuki.

Tori wanted to move but she had to wait...not yet. She had to stall the arrancar so suddenly she shouted, "Oh yeah!? Well I've got new for you arrancar! BAN! KAI!" Of course, Tori didn't know her bankai, it was all just a distraction. As she shouted her nonsense a winged ally was in bound. Using her ability to communicate with birds, Yuki's whistle sent out a sound of distress requesting any feathered friends nearby to assist. As Tori finished her fake bankai release, three brave avian creatures made their move. An Asain Brown Flycatcher, a Japanese Waxwing, and a Majestic Red-Crowned Crane. The three bird swooped in and would attempt to claw Yuki's face with their talons.

If this feathered attack succeeded in catching Yuki off guard, then Tori would whistle again telling her friends to stay there. This would cause all three to continue flapping at Yuki's face, blinding the arrancar with a view of feathers and beaks. Tori would then use the chance that hopefully made by using another shunpo to take her from her place above Yuki and with a swishing sound let her appear behind Tori with her injured arm holding her shikai. The other hand was up by Tori's face and she would whistle one last time before pulling that hand down, summoning her hollow mask. The birds would quickly fly away with fear as Tori gripped both hands on her zanpakutou and let most of her shinigami and hollow reiatsu build and compress into the winds surrounding the blade. She would shout out the name of her attack, her voice made more guttural and warped by her hollow mask, "Soyokaze Buredo!" With that Tori would slash her zanpakutou aiming to cut deeply into Yuki's back at point blank range only to release a cutting wind blade with the attack to deal additional damage.

Following this attack Tori would immediately shunpo away bringing herself to the bank of the river. But as she left the shunpo she immediately let her mask dissolve into reishi as she fell to one knee. She was panting heavily and had lost a lot of blood. She knew she wasn't going to last much longer and only had another two or three attacks like that in her before she was out of gas. Although that was assuming she didn't get killed or run out of blood first.

Mask Turns Left - 3
Turns Until Tori Bleeds Out - 5

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum