Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saelien

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:18 am

Espada
Espada
I approve the tier of 3-1 for this app. =]

Good job! ^.^

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:11 am

Espada
Espada
I have read over this again and I am happy with how it is - could I submit this for re-approval?

View user profile

on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:03 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Okay, I'll tackle this real quick. I trust the judgement of my forebears, but I have an issue with you being practically immortal. The entire thing where you can survive any lethal blast as long as you see it is broken and too easily manipulated, no matter how many drawbacks there are. Say you were hit with a Gran Rey Cero point-blank from someone two tiers or higher above you. No matter what, the wounds would threaten your life if left untreated. I'd feel more comfortable if you changed this.

Otherwise, the app itself looks great! Once you make the requested change, I'd be more than happy to give you a 3-1 :D

View user profile

on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:36 pm

Espada
Espada
I'd argue against myself on that point - given Saelien's lower defences than normal (if he was 3-1, his defence is at 3-2, for example), if he took a GRC from someone two tiers higher, unmitigated, point blank, there wouldn't be any injuries to recover from as he would be dead anyway.

His only option in that instance (if dodging wasn't on the table) would be to Phantom out before the hit, losing his body and getting de-powered as a result.

It's a hefty price - if I ever had to use it on the board I'd expect to have to work my way back up from the power-decrease like anyone else would work their way from lower level up!

View user profile

on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:35 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
I see. Well, put that way, I apologize for being so uptight lol. I happily grade this at a Tier 3-1 Razz

View user profile
#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum