Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 Last Moment PRIVATE COMPLETED on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:47 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
The second most dull place in the world was... well, the world.

Of course, this wasn't an accurate statement. Yuki should have thought 'the universe'. Still, she was in no mood to admonish herself for something completely meaningless. Arms hanging loosely at her sides, the Espada walked through the streets, invisible to most humans of the world of the living. She did her best to hide her reiatsu, not wanting to instantly destroy some pathetic, weak soul in the blink of an eye, even if it was somewhat amusing. Her spiritual pressure was immense, but could never harm anyone unless that person was weak, and has no trace of reiatsu whatsoever. Or at least, that's how she thought it worked. Yuki had never given it much thought.

Yawning, and bored with the day, Seika kept her eyes open and her senses weary for sign of a Shinigami. That was what she was hunting today, to hopefully satisfy her never-ending hunger for a little while. It was odd that a fully evolved Hollow like herself would still feel the craving for souls, but it was just a fact of life that Yuki had to accept. Disgusted with the taste of Hollows, having eaten them so much, the Arrancar had her hopes set on a Soul Reaper, or if lucky, a Vizard. Then again, a Bount or human with high spirit energy would do just fine about now.

However, there was something else that blue eyes stayed alert for. That subject was Fullbringers. Yuki spent a great deal of time back in her earlier days as a Vasto Lorde attacking pregnant mothers to give their children Hollow powers and separate them from humanity. Perhaps she would find some of the Fullbringers she had created. They too, or at least most of them, shared the loneliness she had felt upon learning she was a Fullbringer. That was over a hundred years ago though; back when she walked the World of the Living as a lowly human. But right now, remembering those days was something she had forbidden herself to do. Memories of the past was a waste of time, and she could never go back.
View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#2 Re: Last Moment PRIVATE COMPLETED on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:16 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Pallas was wondering around all of Japan. He was looking for other fledgling Fullbringers like himself to help out. He was starting to get frustrated with his lack of finding them. He rustled his hand through his wild, white hair and sighed. He’d need a hair cut soon. He sighed and began his walk again. He looked around many areas. Most left him alone. He held a reputation of being bad everywhere he went. He’ll pickpocket a bit as he walks, steeling mostly wallets of men as he walked. Once he took what he needed, just the paper money, he dropped the wallet on the ground and walked on.

He soon became bored with this and began to look around more. Soon he felt someone with spiritual pressure. This peeked his interest. He stopped walking and stepped into an alleyway for a moment to be alone. He closed his eyes and began to glow a light blue color. He was trying to pinpoint where the pressure was coming from. He was never really good at this but it did get him close enough. He soon pinpointed it. Once he did he opened his eyes and stopped glowing. He rustled his coat and used his bringer light to get up to the roof top. Once there he worked his way skillfully towards the pressure he felt.

Soon he was close enough. He stopped and waited to see if the person behind the pressure would come and find him. He was a patient person, but he also knew that he would be easy to pick up. He felt that if he was going to get into a fight that it’d be better up here rather than down where people could get hurt. He was a bad guy, but he didn’t like to hurt people who were innocent. He did have somewhat of a heart after all.
View user profile

#3 Re: Last Moment PRIVATE COMPLETED on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:40 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
Suddenly, amidst all of the 'excitement', Yuki noticed a higher spiritual energy. It certainly wasn't a Shinigami, but perhaps a Bounto, spiritually-aware human, or Fullbringer. The Arrancar hoped it was one of the first two, as the taste of Fullbringer had never been appealing to her. In fact, it was bitter and disgusting.

Having been a human with Hollow powers a good 140 years ago, Yuki wasn't sure whom she needed to hate more; hollows or fullbringers. In the end, she simply hated herself and her existence. However, upon becoming a Hollow, she knew that she had to hate neither. Perhaps she could cure her loneliness by simply giving more humans her own powers, and locating them one day. Still, she was not quite in the mood for conversing today. She could feel her stomach churning with hunger, and knew she had better eat something fast. After all, she had not eaten in days.

Leaping up with Sonido and standing on the air, which was possibly in the World of the Living, Yuki glanced around, keeping her senses alert for signs of her quarry. Unfortunately, all she saw was a figure standing on the top of a building. Leaping forward and landing gracefully on the building top, the Arrancar stood fifty feet away from what she now recognized as a Fullbringer. Disappointed, Seika crossed her arms and gazed at the Human with bored, azure eyes.

"Who are you?" she asked dully, wishing that she had been luckier with her hunt. Even though she would never eat one, Yuki knew that some Fullbringers never took kindly to Hollow or Arrancar. Perhaps she could use her wits though, in bringing this one over to her side. If she had enough Fullbringers to make an army, she would be one of the most powerful Espada in Las Noches, or maybe even all of Hueco Mundo! However, she kept her plans and wild thoughts in the back of her mind. It was obvious this one had been waiting on her, and must have sensed her a while back.

#4 Re: Last Moment PRIVATE COMPLETED on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:41 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Pallas stood there on the rooftop waiting patiently.  He was about to go to the location where he felt the presence when he realized that the person was before him.   He looked up and over to where Yuki now stood.  His ruby red eyes glaring at her.  He scoffed.  It was an Arrancar.  He didn’t hate them.  On the contrary, he owed much to their race.  After all if it were not for Yorudan he’d look like his real age, 52.  He moved closer to Yuki as he looked her over.  It was then that he herd her say,  ”Who are you?”

Pallas stopped and began to think.  How much of himself should he reveal to this person whom he didn’t know.  He felt he could trust her and knew that if they fought it would be a semi-even match at the very least.  He stepped a little closer and then repeated what she had said.  ”Who am I?  You wish to know I see.  I’m Pallas Uchida.  Thing is, I’m not from around here.  Why I’m telling you this I’m not sure.  Pallas is not even my real name but we’ll leave it at that.   I will tell you this, however.  I am a Fullbringer and I am not afraid to use my powers to protect myself if you wish to fight.  I came here looking for someone.  That is obviously you.  I want nothing but peace.  I have nothing against you nor anyone of your kind.  Question is, however, who are you and why are you here?  No one in this area is of any interest to someone like you.  At least none are strong enough.”

Pallas did not know what Yuki was looking for, but he was sure she would not find it here were they were.  He knew this because he could not find anyone that was even half interesting where they were.  He began to feel it was time to move on, especially if things here didn’t work out.  He stood there, his coat blowing in the wind, waiting for the Arrancar to answer him.
View user profile

#5 Re: Last Moment PRIVATE COMPLETED on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 pm

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
"My, you're a talkative one," Yuki commented. "Telling me your name would have done, but since you seem so keen to share, I guess I'll match that information."

Well this was amusing. She could tell he was slightly more powerful than her, but she never took much interest to fighting Fullbringers. Part of this was because of her past, but she tried to stay on their good side for her own benefits. "I'm Yuki Seika, an Arrancar, obviously. What am I doing here? Simple: hunting. What Hollow doesn't hunt around these parts? Of course, ordinary humans aren't very satisfying. I came here hoping your presence was a Bounto or something... but it all ends in disappointment I guess."

Crossing her arms and letting her mandarin jacket-style shihakusho blow in the decent breezes from where they stood, Yuki wondered what was going through this human's mind. Surely he wasn't thinking of attacking her. It was only in rare circumstances when one actually dared to fight an Arrancar. Still, this guy was a force to be reckoned with. All Fullbringers were in her opinion. She herself could have been a well-evolved and trained Fullbringer if only she had tried. However, it was not a regret. "If you're thinking I'm hunting you, think again. I don't hunt Fullbringers."

It was somewhat embarrassing to be a fully evolved Hollow that still needed to feed on souls to survive, but at least throwing out that she was no harm to this guy would be a courtesy.

#6 Re: Last Moment PRIVATE COMPLETED on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:56 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Pallas looked at Yuki as she talked. He studied her to see her body language. He was not good at this either but he liked to try. He could tell there was truth in what she was saying. Upon hearing the words about hunting he looked back into her eyes with his ruby red ones. The seemed to glow a bit and then he said, ”Who said that I thought you were hunting. I made mention of it, but I knew I’d be of no interest. I’m sure your after some hollow or…………….What were they now?”

He paused to think a moment. His memory never fully recovered after what Yorudan had done to him. His memory of the recent past was not to clear. After all, it still felt to him like it was 24 years previous. He shook his head and the name came to mind. He then said, ”I remember now. Those bastard Shinigami. Never met one that I liked. Arrancar like you, however, I can get along with. I owe my good looks here to one you can say. From what I understand, my powers as well. “

With that he pulls out his horseshoe and looks it over. He remembers his best friend as he looks it over. It is a simple horseshoe that is grey in color and looks as if it’s been on a horse before. A few memories come flooding back, but nothing he can’t handle. He puts it away and looks back at Yuki. He takes a few steps towards her and says, ”I’ve done quite a bit in my life. Not much good. Some say I’m one of the best at what I do. I’ve no wish to fight with you either. I’d rather not since it would be useless. We are both about the same in strength. What I wanna know is, what would you like to do instead? We did meet up here after all. None will catch your interest at this time, least none to strong as to tame your apatite. “ He left it like that. He didn’t want say much more than he already had.

OOC: Should we get an NPC hollow to go after or something? Up to you.
View user profile

#7 Re: Last Moment PRIVATE COMPLETED on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:16 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
"Shinigami, eh? Well, for starters I've never met a friendly one. Then again, take a look at me," Yuki said with a sarcastic grin. At least she could lighten the mood a little. She was never one to be social, and it was somewhat obvious this fellow wasn't either. Of course, then again she was horrible at judging others.

It was the horseshoe that took her by surprise. Never before, even in her human life, had she seen the rounded piece of metal. "Now what the hell is that?" she asked when he pulled it out, ignoring his final questions. As she awaited his answer, Yuki suddenly felt a familiar reiatsu appear somewhere nearby. A Vasto Lorde!? she thought, knowing that it was now her lucky day. But now she wondered what this Fullbringer would do... if he could even feel it. She was certain he could, but one could never overestimate one's strengths and weaknesses. Yet again, part of her was extremely curious about that item Pallas carried. Perhaps it was his medium or whatever for his Fullbring.

It was almost like she was a pet dog stuck between sniffing out a new find, or running in to get a treat. Either way, Yuki knew that food was most likely more important. She had not eaten in days anyway.

[very low muse D=]

#8 Re: Last Moment PRIVATE COMPLETED on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:57 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Pallas had to agree with Yuki on that fact. He’d actually never really met a Shinigami but had herd many tails about them from John, the fullbringer who taught him, had told him. What caught his interest was her interest in his horseshoe. He pulled it out once more and walked towards her a bit. As he did he looked it over. He softly spoke, ”It’s something that belonged to a friend of mine from long ago. It was when I held this after his passing that my powers fully awoken. It’s called a horseshoe. It belonged to Donovan. He was a horse I grew up with back on my farm in Tex…….”

He quickly fell silent once he felt the presence of the strong hollow nearby. He could feel it but could not tell what it was nor how many there were if there was more than one. He felt he needed to train himself in this much better than he had in the past. He soon stood up straight and looked around. Not far off a flock of birds taking off from the tree tops signaled where the feeling was coming from. He looked in the direction and says, ”I’m sure you can feel it. It’s in that direction. I can tell you more later if you like but I think it’s time we take care of the thing or things sending off this pressure. Besides, I can feel the hunger deep inside you. Shall we head there together?”

He left it open, knowing that she’d want to go and eat. He didn’t want to be left behind and wanted to help her if at all possible. Besides, it’d been a good while since he’d had a chance to really get into a good fight like this one promised to be. He smiled a bit as he awaited her reply.

(it's ok. most of my posts are very long anyway. I can say one thing, however. They are tons longer than they used to be a year ago when I started. Razz)
View user profile

#9 Re: Last Moment PRIVATE COMPLETED on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:10 am

YUKIRIN

Espada
Espada
A horseshoe? Since when did horses where shoes? And why do they look like that? They could at least call it a horse sandal...

The questions battered at her head, but there was obviously another problem at hand. It seemed that the Fullbringer noticed it too. Giving a nod, Yuki debated using her Sonido to get to the scene quicker. Her main curiosity was if Pallas could get there faster. She had been a Fullbringer back in life, but knew next to nothing about their powers and techniques. All she had mastered was the ability to manipulate the soul of water- a pretty pathetic ability.

Still, he sounded sure of himself. Most likely he could get there on his own quick enough. "It feels like a Vasto Lorde. I have some experience with these guys. For one, it's nothing to underestimate, but nothing to over-estimate either," she commented, wondering if Pallas knew the differences in Hollow reiatsu. From one hundred and fifty six years, she had learned to distinguish them easily. Deciding to take it slow in case the Fullbringer didn't have anything like Shunpo or Sonido up his sleeve, Yuki gracefully leaped toward the neighboring building's roof, then to the next and so on.

Up above was a humanoid hollow with a big-ass katana, or at least it was longer than a normal one. Unsheathing Toketsu-en, the sealed form of her sword, Yuki perched herself at the edge of the top of a structure, gazing down on the rather evolved hollow.

#10 Re: Last Moment PRIVATE COMPLETED on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:00 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"It feels like a Vasto Lorde. I have some experience with these guys. For one, it's nothing to underestimate, but nothing to over-estimate either," He had heard Yuki say. He actually didn’t know there was much of a difference between one hollow and the next. He just thought there were hollows and then there were arrancar. Now that she had mentioned it he did not that the reitsu did feel different from Yuki’s and that of another hollow further away. He sighed and looked to where Yuki once stood. It was then that he realized she had taken off and was a good distance away from him. He then sighed and said, ”What a hassle.”

Pallas had the ability to use his bringer light. It was not something he liked doing, however. He was never that good at it and it uses a bunch of energy when he’s using his fullbring. He felt, however, this was the best way to catch up to Yuki. It was with that thought in mind that he began to use his bringer light, bouncing from building to building with a green flash of light as he moved. He soon was able to catch up to Yuki who was near the Vasto Lorde hollow. He saw she had drawn a sword and stopped to look it over. He found it rather odd that she would have the sword but ignored it as he realized that the Vasto Lorde had a huge ass sword himself. Impressed, he looked down upon this hollow himself, his hand on his sickle in his coat but close to his horseshoe if he needed it. He spoke softly, hoping that the hollow could not hear him. He said, ”This is they guy? He looks like he’s in a bad mood. Hope this won’t be too hard of a fight.”
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum