Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

#51Guest 

on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 am

"well to tell the truth it was on a hunch of all things nothing other rhen that but hay it all right no harm, no foul right?" i asked with a smile and notice that his eye flashed green again and i was also trying to calm things down for i see that the Docter was getting a bit wond up. and the boy i wanted him to see me as a normal guy not at all like some ort of starker.

#52Guest 

on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:44 am

This eerie man was jumping to wild conclusions. Most people did shoot at animals heads or chests; to avoid by suffering from the animals. "I'm sure he just didn't want them to suffer..." Sure, killing he wolves didn't sit right with Keoni but the doctor had at least stopped any suffering. Such a noble thing to do... After all, this man was a doctor. 

The doctor really did have powers; he was another super-human? Fullbringers were technically bount right? Except they didn't consume souls and they had armor instead of dolls... "A scientist~?" He questioned with that crass smile. So this man was still a doctor; a nice man who was determined to help others~ "Doctor-san, that's all you had to say! I'm fine with showing my Cobalt off." Wouldn't it be wonderful to dance around Cobalt while pleading for him to perform. Eventually, Cobalt would perform for him~ "I understand the desire to meet Cobalt~ He's really such a wonderful man..." Keoni looked over at the fullbringer and gave him a half-hearted grin. He really didn't want to get too involved in that world.

#53Guest 

on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:47 am

"Well if there any thing that you want to know just ask me and i will answer to the best of my ability and Docter does your fullbring happen to be with your eyes for i notice they flash a green colour?" i say with a kind smile all the while and i wait for a reply.

#54Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum