Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Walk In The Park CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

#41Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:48 am

The good doctor nodded his head three time to answer all of Keoni's question. Though he wasn't giving much of an answer he figured it would hold him over while he looked for that onlooker. He didn't wanna admit it but this guy was a little too exceptional at hiding, it was pesky. "Ah you are right they are animals we should treat them like humans too. I'm a doctor I of all people should know that, but you know they just didn't seem like normal wolves." The good doctor tried to explain as best he could. Opening the door of his van he got in and unlocked the door for Keoni.

"Alright next stop Cobalt Baltics place!" He screamed pointing off in the distance. The fan started off at its typically speedy pace when Keoni got in the van. They were well on their way to see cobalt. Ubimino would only say something else if Keoni asked him a question. Other than they should've had a pretty quick trip to the innermost part of the city where Cobalt worked.

#42Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:53 am

They didn't look like normal wolves..? This human was obviously spiritually aware, but surely he had no idea about what the wolves really were... Cobalt~! Cobalt was more important~ Opening the door, Keoni slide into he van and buckled his seatbelt. "I can't wait to see Cobalt~" Keoni was impatiently glancing out of all the windows. Keoni glanced up at the doctor. "I'm really thankful for this~"

#43Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:49 pm

I pick up their trail and chase after them this time i court up with the van and with out a second thought i jump onto the roof of it intent of introducing my self to them for they seem to have seen the hollows and they help out so i had to thank them for it and maybe i might just get some more allies as well.

#44Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 pm

The van swerved left and right in and out of traffic as it entered one of the more busier streets. The onlooker didn't want to have any type of contact with them so the good doctor figured he would stop trying. As the van sped through the city he couldn't help but think more and more about this individual. Looking to his left he pondered what the young bount thought. "Say you know that there is someone following us right? Doesn't it bother you, did you see that ray of light earlier?" The good doctor questioned innocently. He figured if he got Keoni to open up then maybe he would willingly tell him about his doll.

After a bit more time something landed on the van and that much was obvious. Ubimino pulled the van into a pretty empty parking lot so that he could question this individual finally. Though he couldn't make it seem too obvious right? "Maybe some of those strange wolves are still after us?" He questioned Keoni before getting out of the van. As he opened the door he looked over his shoulder ontop of the van. "Umm what are you?" He questioned not able to see this individual or object.

#45Guest 

on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:51 pm

For a doctor, he was a really reckless driver... Or so he thought until the doctor explained himself. "Yeah..." Keoni said as he glances at the review mirror. "And that light... I hope it wasn't lightning~ Am endearing smile found its way to Keoni's face. "I'm sure we can still find Cobalt in a storm~" Although Keoni was trying to stay focused on Cobalt, he almost felt as if this human knew about the spiritual side of the world.

Smiling at the doctor, Keoni turned his attention to the window, a frown forming. Was the creeper trying to detour Keoni? He needed to see Cobalt, desired to be in the man's presence. How it killed him... to see Cobalt wearing business suits; maybe Keoni would bring his copy of Cobalt's old circus uniform... After all, Keoni had went through the pain of making that copy... 

"Huh..?" The van had stopped? Keoni's bewildered gaze wondered over to the doctor. "The wolves?" Keoni frowned. He... couldn't bring himself to harm any creature but maybe if he used Lorelei as bait.... Would a wolf still think a pig was delicious? All Lorelei would have to do was rest in his arms... Yeah, that would work~ Keoni would plan the second part out later!

"Wait-" However, the nice man had left tue van before Keoni could warn him against it. At least... this gave Keoni the opportunity... Taking out the pocket watch, he mumbled a silent German phase. After shushing the talkative teacup pig, Keoni slipped out of the van. "Are you all right? Do you see any wolves..?" Keoni asked, concerned for the doctor's well-being. Due to a nervous habit, he hugged Lorelei to his chest. 

#46Guest 

on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:28 pm

"who me i am just a person that happens to see more then other people i see the spirits and what the spirits turn into and what goes bump in the night the name Ash, Ash Wyvern and you my good sir seem to be like me being able to see more then a normal person. thank you with the help back there with the hollows." I say to the man as i jump down from the roof while smiling all the while and i land a couple of meters from them in a relax stance but it would let me move in any way in a second if i needed to. I also deactivate my fullbring so that they hopefully see it as a sign of peace.

#47Guest 

on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 am

Glancing through the van Ubimino held his hand out to Keoni for him to wait. He had to pretend like he was doing this for the welfare of others. "Wait you shouldn't jump out so fast you don't have a weapon." He kind of ordered Keoni from the other side of the van. Despite his protest Keoni still got out of the van and did something the doctor wish he had seen. Turning his attention back to the thing atop the van the doctor listened to what it said.

"Oh it speaks." The good doctor responded in a snarky manner. He knew he could speak but facade's were good to keep up when you had them. For now he would have to pay coy and disregard his vast knowledge over everything. "Umm Hollows you say are they a type of wolf? Those thing didn't look much like real wolves but they were still wolves nonetheless." He tried to explain as innocently as possible to this bipedal being. He wasn't normal and normal person would point these interesting facts out.

"You were the person that has been watching us correct? If you are a person?" The good doctor asked simply to get a bit more information. He still had that gun in his hand just in case this stalker wanted to try anything.

#48Guest 

on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am

Oh wow... Was this eerie man seriously using his abilities out in he open? What I'd the doctor or Keoni lacked knowledge of that world? What if other innocent humans saw? He definitely should have listened to the doctor and stayed put. What should I do? How should I react..? Keoni pondered. There were so many objections, so many different choices... Which reaction would make everything seem normal to this spiritually aware doctor?

Wonderful... the doctor was still ignorant... That meant Keoni could act sorta normal, right..? "That's cool armor~" Keoni complimented the eerie man. "Where'd you buy it? Some shop around- No... You must have bought it in Harajuku~" Normal! Despite the fact that he lacked the ability to lie, he was pretty amazing at pretending everything was normal while staying calm.

"I'm sorry, sir, but following strangers around like that is creepy." That crass smile vanished and Keoni shifted his weight from one foot to the other. He... couldn't vocalize his desire for the man to act normal around the human doctor. Instead, Lorelei sent an irritated gaze toward the fullbringer. Did the fullbringer not understand that innocent humans were around, like the doctor? 

#49Guest 

on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:44 am

"well it seems that you are playing coy around me but it no use for i saw what you did to those bullets that you fired from the gun and you also aimed at the mask of the hollows most of the time as well and only people who have fight against hollows or know about them know that the only way of kill hollows so don't play dumb around me. i my not look like it but when i choose i can notice things that people don't notice any way where are your manners when a person give their name your might to give your in return." i say while i take in what happing around me and paying close attension to the man.

#50Guest 

on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:29 am

Ubimino frowned whenever thing started to become apparent. This guy was ruining everything! As his heart started to race he became more and more excited. This guy had a cloaking ability even he couldn't detect at times. This was something definitively worth looking into. But that meant that he had to give up his precious bount specimen. He had to make a difficult choice and when it came down to it he couldn't chose between the two. His eyes flickered green one more time as the anxiety washed over him.

"Fine as you say I'm not just a normal doctor. I'm also one hell of a scientist and a fullbringer if we are using formalities. I truly want to meet cobalt because I think he too may be a fullbringer. There's no one I can trust and I was hoping it could be you and him Keoni. I'm sorry for having deceived you so far." He explained as best he could with his cover blown. But now that it was blown what was this other persons ulterior motive?

"You too are a fullbringer are you not Mr Wyvern? My names Doctor Ubimino Hakase not that it means much." He responded somewhat angrily. His mood started to deflate this was no longer fun, Keoni probably had his guard up now.... "So why is it that you are following us?" He asked imply wanting an answer right away.

#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum