Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Walk In The Park CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

#31Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm

i was still chasing the van when i heard a cry for help and i sense hollows in that direction as well.
Shoot i have to go and save this person and pick up the tail after again i just hope that it doesn't go cold. with that though i speed towards where the cry come from only to find it was from a hollow that looked like a demonic lyre bird. Well i just walk into that one shit for with that hollow was a pack of wolf shape hollows as well.
Gezz this is going to take awhile to finish with that i jump in to get rid of the hollow scram.

#32Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:17 pm

The good doctor shook his head no when Keoni asked him if his story was funny. "No I think its very admirable. He's lucky to have a fan like you. I hope my patients will think of me that way...." He revealed a bit of his hopes and dreams as well. Though it was impossible for him to go back to being a normal doctor. He couldn't control himself in a hospital. Filling a bit of reiryoku and reiatsu spread in the area he started to look around. It was weird for hollows to attack at off patterns times.

The doctor looked out of the window when he too heard the cries of help. Though it was getting in the way his plans he had to go and check it out. He took the wheel and swerved the van down the block. "Sorry Keoni kun but you heard that too right? We have to go help, you see I'm a doctor and I can't ignore them~" He said almost too immersed in the own concept. He loved being a doctor but it worked so well with his cover Id. Not only was this a good chance to pick up some new specimens but he could get to learn about this onlooker as well.

As they reach the back of wolves and the lyre like hollow he starts to look around. Though there weren't any humans around the good doctor knew it when he heard the scream. This was more about finding about their follower than tending to anyone. He reached into the glove department and pulled out a gun. "Dd'you see that Keoni we have to help the people its probably got trapped." He suggested quickly not giving Keoni much time to think.

He got out of the van and held his gun firmly like a marksmen. The doctor was better than good with a gun he could probably pull on the soul of the bullets as they left the gun and infuse them with his reiryoku. The bullets would be stronger and faster this way. The hollows would be a system task if they tried to attack the good doctor or his companion Keoni.

#33Guest 

on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:38 am

Admirable~ Keoni ripped his dreamy gaze away from the window and looked over at the man. "I'm positive your patients really respect and cherish you and everything you've done for them." He said calmly, a gentle smile on his face. Doctors always helped people and sometimes they went so far as saving people's lives. Honestly, being a do for was an admirable profession; a profession that revolves around helping others.

Screaming... Someone was screaming bloody murder. Feeling the van swerve, Keoni reached for the bra over the window, not wanting to be chucked around. "It's okay..." Keoni reassured him through a shocked smile. He really hadn't expected the man to rampantly serve the van like that... "That's really noble of you~" Keoni complimented him as he released the bar. How many people would actually go out of there way to help others? 

Keoni looked out of the doctor's window and  involuntarily gasped. "Oh my-" Was this human able to see hollows..? He probably thought the hollows were harmless wolves... He swung open his door and hopped up, running towards the other side of the van. "Doctor-san, are you sure this is a-" A gun. Were all these harmless-looking humans caring guns nowadays? Maybe... Keoni should buy a few 'just-in-case' guns. "I admire what you're trying to do, but we should really call the police." Keoni suggested as he took another look at the hollows.

#34Guest 

on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:50 am

While i stand there trying to find the best way to get rid of the hollows when i hear the skidding of tyres on the ground and i look over to see it was the same van i was after and the man and boy had got out and the man had a gun and i heard the boy say something about police?
Wait can they see hollows like i can but that gun will not do them much good for those hollows are strong one i can sense it. ha missed me for then one of the wolfs had try to bite me while i was distracted but i had guess that they might of done that and so had used warping heat and all he bite on was air then i fired a flare dragon blast from my fist and hitting that wolf in the head and he busted into flames for a second then turned into ash then i jumped back and waited to see what happen next.

#35Guest 

on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:17 am

Fixated on the hollows the good doctor fire his weapon a few times. Each bullet looked like it passed through the sound barrier when he shot it. The bullets were faster and stronger than other bullets. The wolves were slammed by the bullets time after time. "Yeah call the police these wolves are pretty dangerous." The good doctor suggested to Keoni. His gun was hitting them one after one like he was some sort of trained marksman. Though his bullets were nothing compared to this onlookers attack. The doctor was startled a bit by the attack and just stood there.

"Ddid you see that!?" He screamed out questioning it all at the same time. Of course it was best he act like the human he was oblivious and all. After shooting an entire clip he stopped to reload and waited for the remaining wolves to make a move. "You up there what are these things!?" The good doctor screamed out to Ash lettig him know that he knew he was there. Ash waited for a moment to see what the onlooker would do.

#36Guest 

on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:34 am

A eerie man was standing near the hollows. Were these that man's friends? His pets? Keoni's suspicions were soon shattered as the man was attacked and attacked back. Then... did this man have it all covered? Because Keoni didn't want to wage valuable Cobalt time standing here, watching a creeper attack cute hollow wolves. Cobalt... A warm smile graced his face. All they had to do was call the police and, with Keoni new cell phone, that'd be easy~ "Yeah... weird, right..? Must be... some new type of weapon..?" Keoni mumbled as he looked to the side. The young bount wasn't blessed with the skill to lie through his teeth.

Keoni turned the phone on and made a quick call to the police. "Some people are hurt... Huh? Oh... they're wolves... You're right, must have escaped from a nearby zoo. We're at [Blank] Street." How funny... the bount could actually sound serious. Hopefully an ambulance would soon arrive and the unlucky people would be sent to a hospital to be patched up~ Keoni glanced over at the hollows with pleading eyes. "Please, there's no reason for you to do this."

#37Guest 

on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:42 am

To which the hollow would of replied had it not been dealt a finishing blow by ash with gold flaming talons that he had summoned in the short lull in the fighting then ash would seems to stop moving but to those with a train fighter eye would be seen gathering his energy for an attack.

#38Guest 

on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:30 am

The good doctor looked over at Keoni with a puzzled expression. Was this boy really talking to the wolves out in the open like this? This could be a great excuse for the good doctor to get Keoni into his emergency room. "Keoni are you ok you know the wolves can't talk right?" The good doctor questioned obviously lying to the boy. Being a good doctor he couldn't pass up the opportunity of calling Keoni crazy. He fired a few rounds at the larger hollows mask to make sure it would be distracted from the onlookers attack.

With most of the hollows now pretty much defeated or running away what would the onlooker do? His stealth was compromised and they had clearly seen his abilities.

#39Guest 

on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:10 am

Keoni blinked. Was the doctor calling him crazy or something? Well... maybe Keoni was crazy. Maybe he hallucinated his watch turning into a yea up pig, maybe he never had a wife, and maybe... Keoni hadn't been alive for around two hundred the years. Although... Keoni's state of mind was inconsequential; he would much rather hurry about Cobalt's well-being.

"They're animals... I just thought... Well, you know..?" Keoni attempted to explain. Hollow or not, animals still shared the same emotions has humans. "I just thought they were more afraid of us then we were of them." Keoni said with a frown. That eerie man had apathetically murdered the wolves; it would probably be best to get out of here. "Sooo... Can we go to Cobalt's place  now? Please?" Keoni asked as the smile returned. There was nothing he could do for the wolves now.

#40Guest 

on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:57 pm

I finish up the last of the hollows with my last attack and the cries stopped as soon as the lyre bird hollow was gone and from what i could see about that man during this fight he was most definatly bad news but when i turned aroud to speak to them they were gone.
"Now were could they have gotten to?" and so with i sigh i try to pick up their trail again.

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum