Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Walk In The Park CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#21Guest 

on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:50 am

This man wanted to help? Keoni couldn't let an opportunity like this slip away. After all, when would he ever come across someone who knew where Cobalt was living? What would have been hours of research could be melted down to a much shorter time period. "Really?" He asked, excitement present in his voice. With another person, who surely wanted to see Cobalt perform, was there to encourage the ex circus performer to show off his act... there was no doubt Cobalt would do so.

Keoni laced his fingers around the chain and pulled it out from under his shirt, revealing a rose gold pocket watch. "A pocket watch." Keoni said simply, a warm smile on his face appeared as he stared at the watch. "It's been in my family for generations." Okay... Keoni was lying but... wasn't what he said kinda true? Keoni had, had Lorelei for generations.

After showing the pocket watch off, he show it back into his shirt. Watching them? Being a stalker, Keoni knew what it was to watch someone... But it'd never been the other way around. Maybe... Cobalt was watching Keoni? "Yeah..." Keoni mumbled, looking towards the way the man had ran off to. "I think they're gone though..?"

#22Guest 

on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:43 am

From my place on the old building i watch the two talk i wish i could hear what they are saying but i have to be content with this.
i will wait a bit and see what happens but if nothing happens i may have to do something to split them up so i can see what the man is truely and hopeful save the boy from him that if my hanch about this man is right. then two things happen a hollow appeared a little away from the park which give me an idea and the other was with the man and boy.

#23Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:39 am

Ubimino stared down at the pocket watch for a short while. It was truly interesting he wanted to dissect it. People kept all of their precious memories in pocket watches. If this boy was a bount that was most likely his dolls sealed form. Looking around he didn't feel the onlookers eyes anymore that was good. "Ah shall we head to the place of his work then?" The good doctor suggested. Though he wasn't sure where it was himself. He only remembered that a famous circus performer had moved to japan for something.

He pulled out his ordinary phone and began to type some stuff in. He was searching for this Cobalt Baltics location. It was a part of his cover though they might never reach the actual work place. His plan was coming into fruition he could just take him to his home instead. Would this naive young fellow know the difference? The good doctor hoped not. "My van is over there if you wanna follow me in your car." The good doctor suggested. He was hoping the young boy didn't have a car in actuality.

#24Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 am

The place of his work? This man knew the exact place Cobalt was working while in Japan? Today could only go up hill~ "Sure, thanks~!" He squealed. Keoni wasn't completely idiotic; however, the young lacked logic when it came to a certain ex circus performer. Everything from sensing potential danger to noticing his surroundings. Cobalt was much more important and the chance to corner him at his place of business would be perfect

The man's van... How convenient and kind~! After all, getting to Cobalt's work place would be faster and warmer in a vehicle.  Besides... the snow had already soaked through his boots and socks. Unconcerned for his saftey, Cobalt was more important and the man was definitely an ordinary human, Keoni happily scurried to the van. Oh... wait... This man wanted Keoni to follow him in his car..? "I don't have one..." Keoni mumbled in disappointment. Putting on a warm and friendly smile, he stopped by the passenger seat. "Do you kind if I catch a ride with you?"

#25Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 am

I notice the man and boy moving towards a van if i am going to do anything now would be the time i smile as i think about the look on the man face as a hollow come towards him. I rush towards to were the hollow i had sense was but i had to spend some time to find him for he was a tricky one then i attack enough so that he would chase me and i reverted back to normal and run like mad back to the park. When i got there i slipped to a stop to find that they had gone then i got rid of the hollow with one blow that did help in the anger department. Then i looked at the ground were i had seen the van to find out which way they had gone then i gave chase just hoping that i got there before anything bad happen to the boy it would be nice for it to turn out as alright but something just kept on telling me that man was bad news.

#26Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:04 am

The good doctor stopped on the other side of his van and waited for a moment. He felt something like a hollow show up around them. He was urged to go and capture it but he did have a rare specimen with him. Opening the van door he looked across it to the passengers seat. He turned the car on and rolled the windows down. "Umm you don't think your parents would mine? We could always walk though its pretty far." He mentioned from his seat. Though he had already started the car up he was trying to reassure Keoni that he was safe. After a minute or so he would reach over and open the door.

"I don't mind if it's ok with you then come on." He said happily waiting for Keoni to get in the van. Once inside he would look both ways before starting down the street. They had an advantage if they were in a car and their follower would be pretty obvious if he was following them. The good doctor drove fast enough so it would look weird if someone was following them. He was good at flushing people out and this follower was no different.

"So when was the first time you saw Cobalt perform?" Ubimino asked trying to get a bit more information. He didn't wanna snatch the pocket watch and Keoni's doll be somewhere else. That would be really embarrassing and confusing.

#27Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:30 am

How musical was the sound of the van starting up~ Surely the van was warming up and, more importantly, it would be his ride to Cobalt's business place or current lodging... which one didn't matter. "I'm sure~" Keoni said with a forged smile. Dead... What was worse then the fact his parents were dead was the the horrible reality that he could no longer remember their faces; but they had loved him, that he clearly remembered.

"To be honest, I'd rather ride in your van. It's freezing outside." After all, stranger danger didn't matter when Keoni would soon be back in Cobalt's presence. Besides... Keoni was a bount; how dangerous could hopping in his van be? Worse case, Lorelei would end up teleporting he man somewhere else. Keoni fished for the pocket watch and tightly held onto his only life line. Then the door opened and Keoni happily hopped on, making sure to put on his seatbelt. "Anyway, my name's Keoni." He greeted with a bright smile on his face. Had he even introduced himself..? Keoni wasn't sure. He'd been too distracted with the conversation about Cobalt.

"The first time..?" A dreamy expression stole Keoni's warm face. "Years ago... I was at the circus... And then this performer stole the stage~! There was just this aura around him, you know? Something that screamed: 'I'm fearless'. Cobalt began spiting fire and swallowing swords and I just couldn't believe someone could do something so fearless... I guess I was awestruck. I really wish he'd start performing again... The world of business doesn't suit him; it's not dangerous enough..." The words had easily fallen out of Keoni's mouth. There was nothing shameless about sharing Keoni's story. "He's too lion-hearted for business." A warm, admiring smile adorned Keoni's face.

#28Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:49 am

I give chase to the best of my ability even calling on the souls of were i step to increase my speed to that of beyond human but no matter what i could not catch up but i did not fall behind other all this time i was hoping that nothing bad was happing to the boy.

#29Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:17 pm

The good doctor started laughing when Keoni reintroduced himself. He was that taken aback by this individual? No wonder this was all too easy it was like he hypnotized himself. Ubimino was enjoying this boys company a bit more than he realized. Would he be able to go through with the task at hand if they got any closer he pondered. His mind wandered for a bit as he thought everything over. "So what are you gonna do when you see him?" Ubimino asked the youngster. If Keoni's response was weird he would get a chuckle out of that too.

He took a few glances out of the review mirror to make sure that they weren't being followed. The van got faster and faster as it sped through karakura town with ease. "I think he works in some type of shady business too. If you convinced him maybe he could go back to the circus." The good doctor said as he decided to pump Keoni's head up.

#30Guest 

on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Laughter erupted in the van; however, the smile stayed glued to Keoni's face. "Is... it really that funny..?" He asked a bit sheepishly. Hilarious? Keoni didn't mind if someone thought Keoni's short story was more hilarious then a monkey slipping on a Hana. No... All that mattered was Keoni would soon return to Cobalt's fearless presence. "Why will I do..? Talk to him~" Keoni quietly laughed. After all, talking would be more then enough. "Just talking would be amazing, you know..? Maybe ask him to perform for me." Keoni's dreamy gaze had wondered towards the window, as if at any second he would spot Cobalt.

Ignoring the speed of the van, Keoni's mind drifted away. "Shady..? No... He's better then that." Keoni insisted with a bright smile. "He's too good for that." Keoni rephrased. Yes... Cobalt and shady business didn't go well together! That was completely impossible. "I'm trying my best to convince him~ I would love if he returned to the circus, but just performing once, for me, would be enough. More then enough." A beautiful, delusional dream. However... was there anything wrong with wishful thinking?

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum