Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Walk In The Park CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:14 am

Glass walks in the park in the dead of night. Snow falls from the skies. She puts her tung out to catch a flake. Her purple eyes seemed to glow with the moon. She is wearing a black cocktail dress that flutters about with the wind. Her purple hair flutters in the wind. As snow melts on her tung she put it back in her mouth. Even with the fact that she had experienced many snow days, it still brings a peace over her. The park is empty, she says, "Danka Hiniki," in a smooth voice. Her eyes flash a purple light as they fade to there natural state. Her doll Amp forms right beside her.

They walk down the stone path in the park, and the snow starts to layer on the ground. Looking off in the distance they can only see darkness. Glass raps her arms around her doll and puts her head on his shoulder. This causes Amp to give a smile. He enjoyed these peaceful times with Glass. The trees scattered around the park rustle with the breeze.

#2Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:21 am

A young bount, suffocated by a snowsuit and fluffy coat, was enjoying the pure snow that rained on Karakura. With electric blue gloves adorning his hands, he had went to work at making a snow business man. Keoni stepped back ad he admired his work. Taking an abrupt step forward, he leaned his face until the man's chest and leaned back, admiring the imprint on the snowman's chest. If only he could get Cobalt to perform for him...

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Keoni glanced Orr a shoulder. Isn't she cold in that dress..? Keoni wondered. Unzipping his fluffy white coat, he wobbled over towards the woman. Shower invented snowsuit's should have made them easier to move around in. Keoni stepped in front of the woman and held the coat out. Smiling, warm sunlight beamed from his teeth. "Please, take this, Onii-san. You must be freezing." Like a good youth, Keoni remembered to use an honorific to refer to his stranger.

#3Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:48 am

She sees the boy approaching from the distance she lightly smiles. She tugs on Amp to stop with her she waits for the boy to catch up to them. She tries to look as friendly as possible. She can sense there is something different about this boy. She thinks to her self that she will see what he does if Amp disappears. Almost to see if the boy is easily frightened. She hopes he isn't

The man standing next to her disappears as the boy is speaking. Glass's eyes turn purple, and she replies "Well aren't you nice" She says gently smiling back. She goes on to say "I traveled across russa to get here so i am very much used to the weather." I would hate for you to catch a cold she takes the jacket and put's it over the boys shoulders. "There now aren't you a cute little fella," she says in her most kind voice.

#4Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 am

Keoni blinked. Did that man disappear or was Keoni hallucinating? Thankfully, the man was only a magician performing magic acts. Keoni would have been seized in an uncontrollable desire to assist the man until his death, if that act would have been a circus one. "Is your friend a magician, Onii-San?" Keoni glanced over his shoulder, smiling with admiration at his snowman. Even if the snowman wasn't the real Cobalt, Keoni cold still feel that aura of skill and success radiating off of the snow mockery. "Russia? Onii-san, are you from Russia?" Keoni asked after snapping his gaze away from the snowman. 

Such a warm woman, even going as far as placing the coat back on Keoni's shoulders. Her presence was like being wrapped in a warm cocoon... or a heat cover; that reminded Keoni he needed to buy new one. Anyway, Keoni wasn't sure if he should yell at this woman that he was a grown man, but he honestly didn't feel like one. The woman's kinds compelled Keoni to put out his Cobalt snowman. "I made that~" He wasn't totally bragging but he just wanted to share his snowman with someone, anyone. 

#5Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:31 am

She smiles seeing the boy's not afried. Also little sad he thinks it's a magic trick. She thinks for a few moments. She wants to say the right things in the best way possible. She lightly puts her hand on her chest. "Actually this is my doll, also my best friend," she replies cheer fully. She looks over at the snow man, she sees the imprint in the snow man. She quickly realizes that it is a modle after someone. "Well what a fine man he must be, to get a snow man modled after him. He is really luck to have a manly artist like your self to look after him."

This boy is definitely special. I will not keep any secrets. He has a spiritual pressure that is unlike others. She could easily befriend this little boy. Wondering if he is homeless after all she did find him all alone in the snow. Where was his parents. This all paces through her mind as she talks to the boy.

#6Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 am

Her doll. "Uh... um... I should really get back to my snowman... You know, before he melts..?" His eyes mocked those of a deer's caught in the headlights. This woman still radiated a warm; something Keoni could happily blanket himself in that warmth and the woman could possibly be an amazing friend; however; Keoni would probably be better off not associating with other bounts. If he remained out of he spiritual world, he'd be much better off... 

"Yeah... It was nice meeting you." And with a fleeting smile upon his face, he scurried back to the snowman. Surely, he could find something to make swords out of for the snowman to swallow!  An icicle maybe?

#7Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:12 am

Realizing he is spooked and knowing what she is going for she says "Wait, I want you to take this". She toss him a cell phone with her address attached to it. She smiles warmly saying softly, "I know what it is like to run away from something, I spent 100 years doing so." A tear rolls down her face as she turns away. A limousine rolls up in the distancence.

Covering up her crying voice she tries to say cheer fully "Call me." She runs towards the car. The wind picks up a little bit. "I AM HEAR IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, she screams. She doubted he would ever call her at least not anytime soon. She did not want to keep the drive waiting so she hurried off. "You can come by my house any time just nock first," She adds yelling as she runs to the car.

#8Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 am

Wait..? Didn't the female bount understand? Keoni wouldn't allow himself robust involved. As proved earlier, that world was filled with senseless violence. Being deprived of a normal life, he would cling onto everything normal about the world. From successful men who made a name for themselves in this world to the cracked cement beneath his boot-covered feet. "One hundred years..." Keoni mumbled as he snatched the cellphone out of the air. "I've..." His gaze went back to the snowman that would eventually melt. "Forgotten how long it's been..."

A limo. This woman had a limo? Was she unafraid of drawing attention to herself? The woman was so welcoming... A lion-hearted woman that would invite a fellow bount into her home; Keoni would make sure to keep the cellphone on him. But... why wait to discuss thing with this woman? Maybe she was more knowledged about that world and the few senseless people that lives in it. So, Keoni sprinted after her. "Wait! Can we talk?" After all, that snowman would quickly melt. The real Cobalt would last much longer than a mediocre snow copy.

#9Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:00 am

She stops dead in her track, wind and snow blows between them. She is shocked that he would be welling to suddenly talk to her. Her hair and dress fluttered wildly. She is super happy over this, over joyed. She walks back to him slowly. Looking him in his eyes. All seems peaceful at this moment the wind slows down. Her eyes water as she gets closer to the boy. Her foot prints crunch in this snow. This boy is spacial she thinks too her self. She puts her hands under the little boys chin and gives the little boys forehead a kiss. "I will protect you," she whispers just loud enough for the boy to hear it. She uses he ability: Re direct 
 she focuses on every falling snow flake even the sound the wind makes as it now gently blows she separates all of the waves. She separates them farther and farther apart so that the only sound within 20 meters was her softly saying i will protect you.

She walks away slowly. She must return home. She is said she must leave the boy, but she is expected home. She will always remember the boy in the snow and maybe one day he will come to the house and he will be fead and will have a place to lie his head. She would take care of him like family.

#10Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:50 am

Was this young woman crying...? Surely something was clawing and squeezing at his heart. A woman crying couldn't be this heart-wrenching. Keoni reaches up and, if the woman would allow him, wipe away her tears. Keoni offered her a warm smile and a soft, friendly laugh. "No need for tears, right..?" However, his own voice was a little shaking, about to break at any second.

Keoni hadn't bad such a heart-to-heart or warm meeting in a long time. "You
... don't have to do that. I'm fine. Really. After all, Keoni was sure that random attack early had only been random and wouldn't happen again. However, the woman's words were nice and Keoni took them to heart. As she left, Keoni went back to his snowman. Cobalt needed to be worked on a little more; those icicles had to be found!

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum