Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Power Is Found CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:23 am

This is made to Tier up Tazuma and me we are well aware that thats gonna take forever but we want to do it anyways. We are also going to be discovering new powers here to compensate for new Possibe Tiers

The sun is high. Swords are drawn. Steps taken carfully and opponent measured. Its now or never. The shinigami have been defeated and a vow was made to become strong enough to be able to defent the soul society even from him.
Power surges and reiatsu is released. Swords drawn, in shikai and at the ready. Tazuma taichou stands with his blade ready as Raiden comes flying in. from low. AS the two clash the training grounds at the 10th division dojo shake. Raiden shunpos overhead and slashes down at the 10th divison captain. But without even influencing spiritual pressure the pressure lightens and then increases around raidens blade as he gets ready to throw a kaze o kiru. Raiden notices. and speaks to himself. If i can create wind. i should be able to reverse wind aswell. Upon saying this he heard his inner spirit utter the words Correct. it is called Gyaku Kaze(reversed wind) You reverse the flow of wind thus you create a vacuum around yourself and your blade. enabeling you to move faster. This is not limited by your position you can create a vacuum anywhere. Raiden could hear his inner spirit chuckle a bit. I should be carefull with this but try it no doubt he spoke these words followed by gyaku kaze The pressure dropped. But Raiden was able to breathe. He was fully aware of where the vacuum was. Now unrestricted by air friction he shunpod to tazuma with speed faster than anyone not even Yoruichy Shihoin had ever shunpo'd.

#2Guest 

on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:44 am

Impressed by the captain commanders new found speed" most impressive my captain." I then begin swinging my sword softly music can start to be heard in my head I hear the red lady sing" no longer will you have to play. I will sing for you" smiling I blur out in front of the captain commander and reappear to his right my blades dull resting under his chin."i can focus vibration to move me without physiaclly moving now my captain!"
I blink again in front of the captain commander" I meant no ill will to you my captain. I will get stronger(breathing a heavy breath) please attack me my captain.i will no counter."

#3Guest 

on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:59 am

"most impressive captain" raiden smiled. "however i only just learden how to do this. thus i dont know how fast i can really go" raiden smiled. his words were kind. " that wasnt even half a vacuum raiden" his sword spoke " dont just create a vacuum around yourself but make on on the path you want to take in order to move faster than ever" raiden smiled " focus and draw all the air away for a full vacuum". And as Raiden was told he did.and moved away from koshi to shunpo back with speeds unimaginable and raiden smilingly said " i think this will come in handy someday" he performed ikkotsu after he had appeared by koshi and sent him flying

#4Guest 

on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:07 am

I roll in the air and land feel first on a wall nearby, I then shunpo back towards the head captain spinning counter clockwise. I try to plow into the head captain using my fists spinning to increase my torque and force(if I hit ) i'll land and halt for a moment. I cast a barrier kido to protect those outside from our attack and reiatsu and to ensure that any damage inflicted to us will heal when the barrier falls. I then raise my sword." I am now ready"

#5Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 am

What the .. Raiden speaks when he just nearly dodges the attack. In fact Koshi didnt miss. He scraped the left side of raidens face. That was dangerous Raiden spoke on his usual tone. He smiled and flared his reiatsu up. Lets try this again. Gyaku Kaze! The vacuum was projected along the path he was going to take and he jumped through it over Tazuma Taichou. But Raiden felt a Strong Tug on his leg. as if someone held his leg back. He went Crashing into the ground Your leg cought outside the vacuum this flipping you over due to your extreme speed. It acted as the lever to fling you to the ground. Whew i nearly went face down there. Raiden responded on almost a joking tone Once more! Gyaku Kaze This time he tried to hard to pull away all the air and his vacuum imploded launching him to a back wall And he hit hit with his back causing him to gasp for air for a second. He fell down on one knee. Looked up with one eye closed in pain. Again! Gyaku Kaze It worked and the path was created almost perfectly. And he came flying at Koshi with unimaginable speed. To wich onlky highly trained people would be even able to keep up

#6Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:29 am

Oh my what speed I think to myself. I drop down just in time to barely miss the head captains attack. I listen to my spirit again. Disrupt his reistsu with your sound and energy use it like an opposite wave to cancel out the effect.
I,stand perfectly still and focus my reiatsu through my body using my stacato ability(hopefully this will disrupt his next use of his reiatsu) I think again. "i'm ready captain commander try that again"

#7Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:53 am

So thats how this works Raiden spoke to himself. He smiled. Gyaku Kaze! here he went again. But now he felt a strange vibration. Suddenly he noticed something. he didnt know what. His head was filled with now exiting the vacuum for it was disrupted by vibration. he stopped his attack and prepared his body to exit the vacuum at amazing speed. He Turned in mid air and exited the vacuum. It felt as if he was hit by a tornado. But he maintained balance because ha had been hit with them more than a million time so he knew how to counter. He now felt the vibration again as he landed feet first sliding back a couple feet because of the speed he still had. he grinded to a halt. He know knew what it was he noticed. The air densened! He spoke to himelf whilst he thought how stupid he was. All these years he had controlled only a part of what he could. He controlled wind. Whilst he could control air itself. he stood up straight and looked at his blade from top to bottom several times whilst his mind raced to figure out what he might be able to control. he spoke in amazement And Koshi could hear him not knowing what the captain commander ment. and Raiden spoke these words in sync with his sword. Compisition. Pressure vacuum Wind flow. Plasma. temperature he got an idea. and spoke to Koshi Get ready Taichou. i have an idea. Jujikakaze ( raidens sword ) Spoke: This is all Gyaku Kaze. it is the ability to manipulate air itself. all your old techniques can be influenced by it. You will not have to speak the words. Just use the technique. Ad more nitrogen to the air to drop temperature. Then use friction in a kaze o kiru(cutting wind) To heat it up for maximum effect. Distract our opponents with a vacuum. to have them exit it into cold air. So they are hindered by temperature. there is one more technique i can teach you. but i want you to try and figure out what i mean Raiden smiled and though about what he just heared. and tryed. he lifted his sword. over his head. Kaze o Kiru! he lauched a searing hot blade of cutting wind. towards Tazuma Taichou. And he noticed something. With the friction in the hotter air. some sort of Pale yellow light formed and sparked around in it.

#8Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:06 am

Not wanting to get hit by any glowing energy wave i'll shunpo forward getting close to the head captain" very impressive but i'm not able to withstand such an attack just yet but I did figure something out just now." being directly in front of raiden sama I focus pure vibration and reiatsu into the points of my fists strikeing several time very quickly then ending with a double fist attack into the strnum(right where the soul sleep is) I then back step several feet"if I hadn't held back that attack I believe you would be cut off from your powers for a while, I doubt I have the power to permently do so. I hope you are ok my captain."
(spirit) focus your,song into the air. I will guide you in this battle.

#9Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Punches left and right Fly with extreme speed. He blocks the first pucn to the left with his hand catching it. But he has to dodge the next right hand one. He let go of the hand he caught because it felt strange to hold it. he couldnt quight grasp why. It didnt feel solid. it felt like trying to hold in sound itself. It still had the shape of a hand. But not tis solidity. Raiden jumped bakc to have the other punches miss. And as his sword had told him. He didnt speak any words. he just used the technique. He added nitrogen in the area Koshi was in. to slow him down. Then spoke Kaze no Tansen In his left hand formed a sword made out of wind. Raiden created a "Path" and then shunpo'd with all he had in him. And swung his wind blade at Koshi when he appeared near him. Then turned around swung Jujikakaze at Koshi's back and then continued his path and when he exited his vacuum 10 feet behind him he spokeKaze o Kiru he launched it with the least force he could produce for he certainly did not want to kill his friend. But Koshi had to have a hard time avoiding all that. raiden thought to himself. He noticed again the Pale yellowish light in his kaze o kiru and Kaze no Tansen. This had to be another hidden ability

#10Guest 

on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 pm

feeling the heavyness its hard to dodge all tge attack. I take a few f them but my stacato protects ne from being hurt badly. Seeng the yellow blade fly at me I have no choice." I must do this no if I don.t ill surely be injured. Vibrato!." A burst of vibrationand reiasu expand from me like a shock wave the yellow blade would hit it and hopefully disapper or at least loss it power and fall."
The burst of power has pushed me to the limit but I can still pull out moves if I need too.(spirit) theres more power with in you then you know of when you can handle it i'll make it appear for you.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum