Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Steps Towards Heaven! CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Wed May 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Nathane found himself walking out of the Quarters and heading down the hall towards the broken down laboratory. He headed through the arch way and turned left heading through a large double door and then stopping in-front of the lab.He eyed around for a moment before noticing that it was a long time after any Hollows or Humans had been experimented on it. This pissed him off badly, Nathane wanted someone to experiment on. Because he was kind of interested in the so-called subject "science". He sighed and look forwards as he took a few steps front as he looked out of the mirror. The moon was hovering high over the sky. It's pale light glittered all over his face. He smiled. Something was coming...

#2Guest 

on Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

Rules: Total folks who could join is 2. Please do not wait for the other; just continue.

#3Guest 

on Thu May 30, 2013 11:21 am

[OOC: bumping]

#4Guest 

on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:18 pm

[BUMPING]

#5Guest 

on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Keiji let out a sigh as he watched the large moon. It had been a long time since he had stepped outside the soul society. His new found love of the world seemed almost overnight. He smiles and notices a rather large signature calling to him, thrusting himself into the air he free falls to the lower ground landing with a loud thud and slowing rising. He begins walking his shihakusho floats above the desolate ground. He kicks a rock or two and begins to whistle loudly as to annoy those around him. He stops suddenly and then begins to shadow box with himself. His thrusts powerful blows contacting single sand granules, causing them to explode and become even smaller. He smiles at his unrivaled speed and accuracy. "I never get too old for that..." He says as he stops his sparring session with a swipe of his nose with his thumb.

He begins to start walking again as he collides with an unknown object. He falls back as his forehead throbs with pain. He shakes it off and stands, getting close up on the object he notices a very large force field cloaking a very large object. He smiles as he thinks someone has something to hide. He feels it intimately and slowly begins to move with the field. He taps the field with his foot and fist as he seems to be looking for a weak point or even an opening. He stops and winds back as he begins to open a door to the other side of this thing. He releases a powerful swing, his body flying into the field and disappears. Lying flat on his face, Keiji regains his composure, "No wonder I never get out much. So much mystery going on out here." Keiji says as he stands up and brushes himself off. He looks over the new found structure, eyeing key points and memorizing his way out he smiles. "Nice place." Keiji says aloud, his voice smooth and inviting. He begins to walk with his hands behind his back, this time a little less loud and a lot more cautious.

He opens the entry way door to the large mansion like building. Whoever was out here had an extremely large amount of money to install a cloaking device to the building. Keiji could feel the overwhelming presence of a being with intense power. He clears his throat as he enters the large home and begins to investigate quietly. "Hello!?" Keiji lets out, his voice a little raspy. He clears his throat again as he begins to touch a vase sitting on the side table near the door. "Hello?!" He says again as he enters a little more. Knowing someone or something was here he stops and awaits an answer.

#6Guest 

on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Nathane looked back. He heard something. A voice calling him? No. It couldn't be. He knew that he was all alone here. No one to talk, no one to look at...no one... It was like he was in another sector of the planet. Waiting all alone till he met some he could trust and speak. He hasn't talked to anyone for more than 2 years. He was lonely and sad. Filled with nothing but despair and sorrow; until he heard that voice again. 

"Hello, who is it?" he shouted looking back and squinting his eyes towards the black door. "Is anyone there! Show yourself, coward!" he said while taking a few steps back and trying to balance his posture. He was aware of the all fighting skills that he mastered long ago. Maybe 10 or 15 years back. He had faced many treats but however gained glory from it. But this new scenario was a different one. He didn't want to fight. Deep down in his heart he wished it was a person, who he could speak with regardless what race. And he hoped that it wasn't a normal hollow...

#7Guest 

on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Keiji let out a yelp of fear as he snapped his finger in disappointment, he had hoped he would not meet anyone here and that his new found home would be claimed in secrecy. He let go of his silly dreams as he stepped toward the source of the voice. He leaned up against the door and finished listening to a voice call out a very hate stricken word. A word so vile in it's nature it would soon incite rage upon Keiji. Keiji tried not to think about all of the damage he would cause to this nice place if the word was spoken to him again. Keiji thought back to the first time he was called a coward, he was 15, his brother had just left for the army and he was left to fend for his sickly mother alone. He had just stolen an apple from the market and had been caught. In which the male owner had given him a long speech and in which ended it with the word coward. Keiji was unaware of what had happened but after a few minutes he found himself standing over the body of the market owner. His blind rage couldn't be controlled, then, but now he is in control of his anger.

Keiji stepped back and opened the door in haste to find the source of such an insult. He stepped into a dark room that seemed to be in use by a single man. Keiji scanned the room to find out the overall intent of the room. Keiji's looks of surprise to find it was a lab of some sort, the large test tubes and even more beakers and experimental objects seemed to make it just that. Keiji eyed the lone dark figure in the center of the room, the being seemed not to care of the large size of Keiji as he stared him down.  Hoping to find someone that seemed to be a scientists of some kind was not on Keiji's agenda. Most rich men had great statures but Keiji found that scientists always seemed to be a little on the weak side. Their physical appearance was not too impressive but Keiji has found that the scientists of his time wear always master strategists and it was his in nature not to underestimate anyone. 

"I am Keiji Meada, I stumbled upon this lovely abode of yours on pure accident. I was not aware of any inhabitants here. I'm truly sorry and shall be on my way." Keiji said as he began to walk away. But of great curiousity he turned back to the man. His mind just filled with questions but he had to know one thing. "Might I ask? Why are you out here this far and under a force fielded fortress? And might I add a very impressive one at that. Is it of your own design?" Keiji asked as he stepped forward toward the man. He wasn't sure what or who he was but he was aware that most impressive people talk first before resorting to violence. He hoped his movement would not spook the man and send him into a fighting posture, the low amount of energy the man was given off was clearly a sure trap to call to a hollow or other being. But to Keiji it was a front of the immense amount of power the man had inside him.

#8Guest 

on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:29 pm

[OOC: Damn, I didn't see your post! So sorry!] 

Nathane looked at the person who was now confronting him. He was a very tall individual. Maybe in the height of 8'3. And by the looks of it he weighted something around 250 pounds more or less. His clothing was most bizarre something like a Japaneses or Chinese warriors uniform perhaps by the looks of it. But Nathane recognized it as a samurai uniform. And that helmet. The helmet was just....damn weird.

"Tsk...tsk..Keiji, if that's who you are. What is this? The 1800? Little old to play samurai Jackson don't you think, buddy?" Nathane said with a lop-sided grin. His twisted sense of humor was put forward instinctively whenever he met a stranger. He also knew that Samurai Jackson never had a clothing such as that but he thought.... "This guy looks strong. But is he strong enough?" he started thinking as he started rubbing his chin. This would be most interesting...

"What? you wanna know who am I? HAHAH! that's a laugh! And come on look at me buddy. Can't you recognize me? Or is that helmet making you see me upside down? LOL" Nathane mocked him. He was always in the habit of using the slang or whatever 3 character word: LOL "laugh out loud" it made things easier for him. "Or are you really thinking, if thisis the 1800, SHINIGAMI!" as he took a stance.

#9Guest 

on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:13 am

Keiji didn't like the smart remarks the young man was retorting with. He smiled and began to walk down the steps to the lower level of the lab. He laughed at the remark to his helmet as he tried to readjust it. "It is hard to remember one who stays in the dark all the time.." Keiji answered as he watched the man take up a battle stance. It seemed very versatile and more adept at long range attacks. He figured due to the nature of the man it would be a lot of long range attacks as his body seemed frail. Keiji watched his movements closely, eyeing him with non-violent intent he wondered why he had taken up a battle stance against him.

He lifted his helmet up and placed it beneath his arm as he flared his hair out. It was long and tied into a single ponytail, as it was done back in the olden days. He smiled re-positioned it on his head. The metal was very cold and made his peripheral vision suffer a bit but Keiji was quite fond of his old style wardrobe. The man was clearly under some kind psychopath that clearly had made this lab himself. It seemed that in the mans complete craziness, the man was quite brilliant behind his madness. He let out a bellowing laugh as he tried to calm himself.

"Is there a reason why you want to fight me?" Keiji asked as he placed his hand on his Zanpaktou. The swords handle was cold from the lack of action he had seen in the past few months. Keiji was a warrior and in the absence of fighting Keiji became a lot more peaceful. He did not want to fight the man but Keiji had not been in battle in quite some time and Keiji was renowned as the God of War in his past life. Keiji itched to fight again. And this being was not a simpleton who had wondered on the wrath of Keiji, he had invited him to battle. And with that Keiji would oblige him. 

"To fight you would be my honor. I Keiji Meada accepts your challenge." Keiji answered as he drew his Zanpaktou. The blade gleamed with little help from the lighting in the room. Keiji turned his blade to the side and welcomed his opponent to attack him. His stance was strong and adamant but Keiji was not sure how the man would perceive his stance. He hoped that it was going to be a good battle but Keiji was unaware of the power behind this mad man. Hopefully his stature did not represent his overall prowess in battle.

#10Guest 

on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:02 am

Nathane didn't flinch. "What the heck is he?" he thought. This guy was strong. Stronger than he had anticipated. Perhaps stronger than him or maybe not. But Nathane didn't care. A battle is a battle. Their is nothing more than that. But however he was facing a person, who had the potential of doing some serious stuff. This was not good. Nathane took a step front and thought for a minute or two; rubbing his chin. By the time that he was done thinking; he had made up his mind.

"Ha, you thought I wanted to fight you? Haha, you seem like a naive person. But anyway I had no intention of fighting you! I just wanted to check how tough you were, and you've proven in a mighty high class. Haha!" he laughed as he brushed his hair back. His hair was becoming a nuisance for him now and then. "I wouldn't have the heart to wreck this awesome lab? Don't you agree, buddy?" His words spoke the truth. This was one of last labs that was standing high. And he had no intention to shit it up because of a stupid fight.

Glancing back at the man, Nathane said with a small smile crossing his lips. "Nice hair-do! Where d'ya get it, man?"

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum