Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:29 am

"Split personal-right...I am Yorudan. Though you may know me as the Surgeon, if you truly were a part of the Espada." He said, trying not the laugh at her story. "I'll cut to the chase." He continued. "I am a researcher as you may have guessed. I believe that you would make an interesting research subject. And your story of this Hollowfication virus is of interest also."

He smiled lightly. "As one with Hollow beginnings, I offer you the courtesy of asking. Now, were you a Shinigami, I'd simply kidnap you." He chuckled lightly.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:10 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Oh no, I am not being anyone research subject....I been there too many times I am not going there again....you can forget it I refuse to go easily."Said Anna pulling out her blade holding it infront with both hands as her orange glowed moved from her body to her blade, much like a liquid

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:33 am

"There is no need to take offensive position." Yorudan laughed. "I assure you. If you come willingly no harm will come to you. It's simply brain scans and blood test. Perhaps a few others." He continued. "But I assure you, none of them will do you any physical harm. I'll do even better...come willingly and you may later take all of the equipment and supplies from this laboratory."

As he spoke, he already grew tired of asking. It wasn't as developed as he would have liked, but his incarnation would have to do. The mass of muscle tissue that developed from Yorudan's severed tongue, steadily approached the woman. Her sword was already drawn. Yorudan had no choice. There was no reasoning with her.

The creature moved like something from a child's nightmare. The creature's body towered over the small framed girl for several feet and was several dozen pounds heavier. It had two legs, but also a single tentacle looking protrusions which sprouted from its core. It appeared to be some type of mutant serpent. To a biologist, this creature was clearly built for speed and impressive displays of strength. It brought but one of its eight arms up and quickly brought it down on Yorudan's target.

Spoiler:

Tongue Creature's Stats
Phys Cond 400
Spd 400
RR 0
Rc 0
Dam Con 0

View user profile

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I told you once and I will tell you again I refuse to be studied....I dealt with it enough But I will take you on with the needed supplies."She commented bending her knees taking a stance. She watched the creature move towards her like something out of the horror movie. It was alot faster then her and horrifying. She quickly sheathed her sword before she sondio backwards out of the way of her fist that came down at her. She reached her left hands to her face bring it down while her left hand reached up her face before she quikly pulled her hand down. an orange liquid followed after her hand forming an orange mask before the orange took shape of a rabbit face with blacken eyes. the face turned from just all orange to white with some orange markings.

"So peace can't be kept"she said in her twisted voice freeing her hair from its binding, pulling down the scarf to around her neck. She crouched down to one knee before putting her hands out. palms up, side by side. an orange glow formed into a small butterfly over the butterfly took off from within her hands forming a orb that quickly grew "Isafly"She whispered Firing her Cero at the arrancar. She placed her hands on the ground ready to move watching the arrancar

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:27 pm

The Surgeon's Pupula Duplex mutation showed him that the technique she launched had the makings of a cero with slightly increased stability between the reishi bonds forming it. Undoubtedly, this increased stability was to enable better control over it by the person that launched it. It was a descent technique, but the bonds forming it were also weak in comparison what Yorudan would could summon. This woman was mistaken if she thought this would stop him. With a simple thought, his will was done. The cero was split. The two halves were scattered to his sides before harmlessly fizzling out.

"If you do any harm to my facility, I will not only experiment on you, but I will track down your team and experiment on them also." He said, annoyed at her continued refusal." Why don't we take our discussion outside?" He said as his tongue monster appeared at his side.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:05 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"what, no one has been able to do that to my cero ever....not good"Said Anna keeping her distance from him and her guard up...Her blood boiled hearing her send a threat of tracking down her group and expriment on them "Leave them out of this....they done nothing all I wanted is some simple supplies for medical reasons and that is it...you hollows never understand anything about anyone but yourselves."Said Anna listening to him balling up her fists "If you arnt going to stand down and let me have some supplies then I have no choice but to fight to protect my freedom."she said

on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 am

"I offered you freedom the moment I first approached you and you refused. You chose to make yourself subject to experimentation the moment you spoke of your origin." Yorudan said loudly. "What researcher wouldn't want to study a creature such as yourself? You do have the chance to assure your team is never harmed though. Simply follow me, willingly. Refuse and I can not guarantee you their safety. It really depends on how interesting of a subject you..." He paused briefly. He didn't want the battle to happen in his laboratory even though it was run down and damaged.

"I will choose which supplies I am willing to part with. This is only after you leave my laboratory."

View user profile

on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:44 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna had to think for a mintues. Joshua was not going to be happy that she was even out of the region she was suppost to stay in along with getting aptured yet again but she had to keep everyone safe...Too many innocent live were at risk. she had made her decision.

Anna stood up straight placing her hand infront of her face recalling her mask from her face. She picked up her orange ribbon tying her hair back up "Fine....You win....you leave my group alone and I will stay to be "researched" as you put it"she said

on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:57 am

"Oh? Excellent." Yorudan said, with a light smile. Yorudan wasn't sure if she was lying, but he saw no harm in entertaining the idea of her willingness. he rose a single hand and pointed out at his side in preparations for a garganta. "We'll head to my new laboratory. After I collect samples and brain images, you're free to return here and collect the supplies I no longer need."

View user profile

on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:06 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"You know I know how to open one right?"she commente watching him. she knew she shoulnt trust him but what other option did she really have either willingly where hopefully not one is going to be harme, no one of course meaning her. she was hesistant of getting back inside the opening. she closed her eyes pushing back her own memories before pushing herself forward, not looking back or giving herself anymore debate.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum