Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:43 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Hundeo mundo, the untamed shadow realm, home of the enemies to human and a Shinigami’s worst nightmare. Now it was even more of a barren wasteland, arrancars were now in the small handfuls and not many hollows even left to gain rankings in power. What a pitiful place the barren deserts had become.
One being was examining her surroundings, her height was probably no more then 5,2’ with an estimated weight of at least  108 pounds. Memories of savage fights flow through the figure’s head as she looked ahead “So many died for nothing… a once savage race almost reduced to nothing…I don’t know if there are even any left.” She whispered to herself greatly sadden. THi was once the land she roamed in her own self rage of a promise that was broken. All the lives she took, all the souls that became her that made her who she was today. She isn’t an arrancars anymore but a vizard that was given a second chance by her most faithful follower.

She adjusted her long scarf covering her head, neck and the lower part of her face. She didn’t trust the air too much. It was dirty and not good for anyone’s body to breath in. She adjuster her light blue tank top with her makeshift black shoulder bag. She was here to search for supplies. Sure she was far from her group’s hideout. He smiled sighing. She needed to find medical supplies or anything that her group could use. “Lets go and see”She whispered before she sondio a few times moving quickly before she heard some crackling. She had landed on a normal looking piece of groundd that just craved in on her  lightly landing on it. She attempted to caught her footing to sondio out from it but she was a few second late. She let out a light gasp crashing down into the cavern below , lightly getting buried in small piee of rubble. Her back hurt greatly from the fall. She moved her head from side to side coughing, her head was trying to catch up to her mind as she slowly turned on to her side the her stoumach. She took a few seconds before climbing back to her feet rubbing her sore back and limbs. She blinked while her eyes adjusted to the dark.
She looked around lifting a hand before her hand began to glow a light orange , shedding some light on a fasicinating find. She was in a old adbandom lab “wow….I wonder if this was one of colbolt’s old labs I had forgotten about a long time along…this is amazing.”She comented moving around the lab examining the items finding several things that are useful supplies she and her group could use.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#2Guest 

on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:32 pm

[may i join?]

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:26 am

The intruder had only been wondering within Yorudan’s lab for a few minutes before Yorudan decided that she was of interest. Now bathed in a soft orange glow he gazed down at the woman beneath him. He quietly followed her, gently placing his foot steps along the vinyl strips lining the ceiling. He stalked quietly, completely undetectable, at least when it came to reiatsu.

He began activating his Pupula Duplex ability, though he didn't need it to tell him that this was no mere Shinigami.

Several minutes earlier…

“Yorudan-sama.” A lab technician said, bringing up a live video of the land outside of his old laboratory. “An intruder set off an alarm. Scans indicate it’s a Shinigami.” He continued. “The camera is an older model, so I don’t have precise spiritual pressure readings.

“Is she on a level we already cleared…” Yorudan said, rising from his desk. Before building his new laboratories he and his team had begun moving equipment, however, due to breakthroughs the move was put on hold. Even after twenty-four years of experimenting, the team continued making incredible discoveries which pushed the move of materials back.

“Yorudan-sama, there’s no way to know for sure. Due to the degradation of the lab on top of the fact that the Nosferatu caused the laboratory to topple, I can’t say what floor she’s on or how far she fell. Should we send a team to-”

“A team is hardly necessary.” Yorudan interrupted. Though his equipment and files left behind were important, the sweet taste of Shinigami was what he was really thinking about. “Have a small team get together. They can finish moving my things after I deal with this Shinigami. Give me an hour or so. To deal with her.”

Spoiler:

Technique Name: Evade Prequisa
Technique Description: Nearly a thousand years spent in hiding underground from spiritual entities has yielded an detection evasion technique that the most skilled spy would envy. He can completely cut off the spiritual pressure he's emitting.

Passive Ability, no charge time or cool down.

Name: Pupula Duplex
Effect: The medical term is “Pupula Duplex”. Yorudan has genetically altered his eyes so that they are as sensitive to sight as his sensing skills are to Yorudan; and anyone that is familiar with Yorudan’s sensing skills knows that this is an impressive feat to say the least. This allows his eyes to do far more than photoreceptive task. At will the position of each of his primary iris shift off center of his eyeball to make room for another one which grows next to it. He now has two visible in each eye. The structure of the new iris is an augmentation of the original. It appears as though the newer iris has an extremely thick limbal ring and missing pupil. This isn’t the case. In actuality what appears to be the limbal ring is actually his pupil. The odd design allows a new type of sight unachievable by those without it. This pupil sees through the various ‘veils’ which conceal information from a normal eye because it can see the tiniest fractions of the most complex structures with paramount clarity. Reishi can be seen at the molecular level as can all other substances. Due to the limitations posed by the typical eye, certain spectrums of light, reiatsu and other forces can’t be seen. This eye doesn’t have that same issue. As was already stated, his eyes are as sensitive and refined as his sensing, perhaps even more so. As far as reiatsu is concerned, he can not only see the most minute amount, but he can see everything that is unique about it: the type, the density, the structure, etc.. He basically carries an entire lab full of studying devices around in his eyes. Because both his normal eyes and his reverse iris are both collecting information at the same time he designed it so that that data overlaps within the optic nerve. This way he doesn’t feel as though he’s been immersed into the microscopic world, but instead just can devise exactly what he is looking at on a normal scale and magnified. The image he forms is both of an entire object and its composition. This takes a post to initiate.
There is no cool down due to this being a passive ability.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:07 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"This isn't right. this lab isnt that old. It cant be colbolt's old lab"She whispered to herself looking around the walls. She soon found a bookshelf. She extended her left hand forward pulling out one of the books. Dust floated around some from the dust of the books. "Old books....how could this place survive from what became of these worlds..."She whispered cleaing off the case reading the title 'notes of hollowfication disease'.

"Joshua mised some of the notes....I told him to erase her off the planet...no one needs to suffer like i caused people to suffer."She whispered moving her free hand to her blade. She tossed up the book before drawing her blade out of it sheath before she took several accurate slice in the direction of the book. She sighed sheathing her sword while shreaded pieces of the book. She shaked her head wiping off small pieces of the book. She examined the othedr titles before she turned away from the books moving farther into the lab. he heard very very small silent movements around her. She shook it to the back of her mind thinking it was rats or some small creatures or small hollows that were hiding

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 am

Yorudan's blood began to boil. That was until he realized which book she chose to destroy. It was interesting, to say the least, that one that he'd determined was a hollowfied shinigami, would destroy that particular book. Did she do it to keep others who may happen on this research facility from discovering it? If so, was this to keep others from discovering how to gain such power for themselves or was it something else? Regardless, he couldn't very well have her rampaging about, destroying whatever she wished. Only a couple of decades ago and Yorudan would have jumped at the opportunity to take such a subject for his own and to be put under knife, poked, and probed. However now, he believed that his research on the hollowfication of non-Hollows was complete. Of course, there was the excepting of the Nosferatu.

Still she wasn't one of them. She needed to be dealt with in another way. If she wouldn't leave willingly, he would force her. Yorudan unsheathed his khopesh and stuck out his tongue. His zanpakuto slid through his flesh as if it wasn't even their. He stepped into a sonido as his tongue hit the floor. he appeared a couple dozen feet before her and spoke. His tongue had already regrown before the first of his feet touch the ground. "I suggest you leave this place. You have no right to be here."

Spoiler:
Technique Name: Surgical Cutting
Technique Description: This technique allows for Yorudan to use his own zanpakuto, the solid form of his condensed power, to perform surgical cuts on himself without harm. He isn't damaged and immediately heals so long as the tissue removed wasn't damaged prior to being cut off or removed. He can split his own body open to remove something for use, like for his Incarnada ability for example, and the healing occurs instantly.

Name: Incarnada
Effect: The biggest mistake one could make hearing this ability is that the incarnations he creates are mere clones. They look nothing like him, act nothing like him, in fact, they don’t even have brains. They are literally puppets made of organ and bone. This ability was born from a combination of Yorudan’s own primary ability of organ regeneration and a later acquired ability that allowed him to control lost body parts. Yorudan lops off a body part or organ depending on the intended use of the desired creation. Bone may be needed if he needs something with a stronger defense, more muscle may be needed if he needs something strong, etc.. After the flesh is extracted he begins to use it as he would his limb controlling ability, however, his augmentation of his organ regenerating causes the flesh to grow into something else entirely. This is not a complete creature, but technically, it is alive. In an attempt to keep from drying out it begins to mutate. The flesh grows its own organs and produces its own blood using Yorudan’s own basic genetic coding. It will grow what it needs to so that it may sustain itself. Oddly enough, it doesn’t need a brain. Only something to keep the blood flowing. Once the mutation reaches its final stage the original flesh is exhausted. The creature that it created is another story though. It is doomed to eventually die because its original purpose no longer exist, but while it is there, it is controlled by Yorudan like a limb would be were he in his resurrected state. The creature lives until it is either killed or a battle ends. A blow to the newly developed heart will automatically put it down if it can be found. It doesn’t have a complete set of skills or physical abilities like an actual Hollow or Arrancar would, instead it has a partial set that it typically excels at. Like its use in hand to hand or more accurately, hand to organ combat. This is lucky for Yorudan, considering he avoids it at all cost due to how poorly he performs. With this ability, he doesn’t have to worry about his poor performance. Whereas a normal character has a full set of stats, this creature has a maximum of three depending on the part of the body used to make it. Each of the three mirror Yorudan’s Reiatsu Control. It takes a 2 posts minimum for the creature to fully develop and this is a creature with 1 stat. Each additional stat doubles the development time. 1 stat takes 2. 2 Stats takes 4 posts and 3 stats takes 6 posts.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:44 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna ran a hand across the wall stopping when she heard the familar sound of a sondio "A arrancar huh? which animal is your asspect..."She commented looking towards him raising one brow listening to his threat "Hun..I do not know who gave you permissions to order bu I am only here to gather supplies for my small group that is it. I am not here to fight or reveral anything to you all I will say is that I am not an enemy and I am not here to fight.. Though i will say ssome of the notes here should have been destoried centeries ago."She commented gently to hom. She putt her hands up away from her blade to show that she wass not here to fight him unless he attacked first.

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:56 am

"Which animal, as in singular?" He thought. If only she knew. Judging from the way she spoke though, she wouldn't understand even if he explained. Yorudan fought the urge to laugh. It became easier when he got that she was refusing to leave.

"Let me get this straight." He said, tightening his fist. "Not only are you refusing to leave, but you're also stealing my property? Am I to also understand that you're intent on destroying this place?" Yorudan's tone hardened. "I'd hate to splatter you all over, and risk ruining the text and other equipment...but if you don't leave I'm going to assume that you are here to fight, and your words are just that, words. After I empty this place you and your team are free to use this rundown facility in whatever way you please. Until then...again, you need to leave."

View user profile

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:03 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"God this is why i had johsua kill me once....you hollows think everyone is here to fight. I will tell you I am just here for supplies I only destoried that book because some of colbolt's old notes were inside and believe me that hollowfying virus will eat away at the expriment unless you make the virus compatiable with the shinigami by having alot of one's dna... I know this cause I was once one of the espada...uh the octopuss one...I think if i remember right she was number 4 her name is colbolt..."Said Ana trying to thinnk of something. she wanted to avoid a fight at all costs. She took a step back keeping her hands infront of her "I am a vizard and one that understands you arrancar better then anyone."Said anna

"I am not refusing to leave I am just needing some medical supplies to treat some of my group. we dont wish to move into here we have a good place to hide."She said

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 am

"I TOLD YOU TO..." Yorudan found new purpose for attacking this woman. It had nothing to do with her being an intruder, or even being a Vizard. No, she needed to be studied. She claims to have been made Vizard by a virus. Yorudan had only ever created a Vizard through use of genetic therapy. This could open up an entirely new world of possibilities.

She claimed to have been an Espada once. This could make her an interesting test subject as well. Yorudan began to wonder, about the possibility of her not being a lunatic. She could potentially become his most fascinating research subject yet.

"What is your name?" He said nicely. "I'm Yorudan. Though I'm familiar with Cobalt, in passing, I must inform you, this is my laboratory. Cobalt has never stepped foot in here. "Tranquilizers were kept on another level." He thought. "I may have no choice but to force her to come if she doesn't agree to it."

View user profile

on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I was the other side of colbolt...she has a...split personality due to a expriement gone wrong...I have cause legions of shinigami to betray the seritei and become vizards...I have only one follower still with me from the beginning."Said anna

"I am Anna Yashia....the healing vizard of the crystal barriers."Said Anna commented trying to remember his name "that sounds right cause i know all her old labs and locations I jut dont remember this one"she commented keeping her guard up

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum