Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:45 am

Misoka watched as he sliced the beast in half with ease. She had a look of awe stuck on her face as she couldn't do anything but be amazed at how easily he killed it. She then sighed and stared at him. "Thanks again for the help." She said with a polite bow while she started to wonder what he was doing there. "What kind of shinigami stays out here? He is a bit odd too." Her thoughts were filled with that question as she looked up at him.

#22Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 am

"Eh, just cause I no longer live in Soul Society doesn't mean I won't help a Shinigami out" Joshua said shrugging" You gonna live with those cuts or are you gonna return home and head to squad 4?"

#23Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:24 am

Not far away from the action, three hollows parish as they are cut down by my blade. Getting to blow off steam is a rare gift to me now a days. Amaya thinks I'm too rage filled and Kieran is constantly looking to improve and learn new techniques. I wanted battle and battle is constant in human world with the constant supply of hollows. Feeling Josh's reiatsu on the wind,I chuckle Hmmmm Josh is here huh? let's see what he's doing I say before vanishing in a burst of shunpo. Pulling up the hood of my cloak even though the hood holds back my reiatsu for only a brief moment

#24Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:30 am

"Pfft. These cuts are nothing. I've had worse." Misoka said as she feinged cofidence and sat down with sigh. She then looked up at the man that had destroyed the hollow. "Why are you out here?" She asked curiously.

#25Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:46 am

"Aaahhhh... cause I want to be out here" Joshua said" I aint part of Soul Society. There's a bit of backstabbing in that story. In fact if Tazuma would come down here I think he could explain it better then me"

He then looked at the sky and shouted
"AINT THAT RIGHT TAZ?! I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE, EVEN IF YOUR HIDING!"

#26Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 am

Ending my shunpo sprint I appear next too Joshua having heard Josh yell out. Sure thing Josh. What are you doing out this fine day. looking at the shinigami Looks like you got into a bit of troubke. i say to the shinigami as the cloaks block fails and my reiatsu comes pouring out. It was only a brief second but the rush of reiatsu can be felt. I quickly control it allowing for it to not effect others.

#27Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:40 am

"Nothing I couldn't handle if your buddy here hadn't stepped in." Misoka said with confidence as she stared at the two. Her red and blue eyes seemed to stare at the newly arrived guy as she felt his reiatsu. "So what are you guys doing out here?" The Shinigami asked the guy with the cloak as she sheathed her zanpakuto.

#28Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:46 am

"I came here for a break from watching the kids. Tazuma visits this place regularly and brings people back all the time. Seriously every time you come back from the World of the Living you bring someone back with you bro, be they shinigami, quincy, fullbringer, or vizard. How the hell do you do it?"

#29Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:07 am

I find those who need help....seems like you beat me this time Joshua...Mr should I say Master of The Lost I say to Josh using his title in the divine for the first time. Looking at the Shinigami I come here to exercise and let loose some training time. I say quickly looking at the Shinigami

#30Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 am

Misoka stared at the two while only being glanced at by the cloaked guy and reciieved a brif answer. She then sighed and looked around before watching the two closely. However the sound of their conversation had piqued some interest in the young Shinigami. She started to stare more intensely although she only nodded at him about his statement.

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum