Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 am

Misoka gritted slightly as she saw that the hollow survived. She then sighed softly as prepared herself for the hollow's next charge. She narrowed her eyes as it roared before charging again. This time it leapt at her for a ferocious pounce. The Shinigami waited till the hollow was close enough to jump up and bring her zanpokuto blade up torwards its mask and hear. She felt the blade hit it and looked to see if she finished it off. However, before her blade had hit the hollow, one of its claws had gashed her leg deeply.

#12Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:28 am

"Alright that's enough" Joshua said to himself shunpoing between the shinigami and the hollow, his zanpaktou drawn and hitting the Hollow on the head. However because of the blades design this wouldn't kill the hollow, since the tip of the blade was blocked by a jutte spike. Still he pushed the hollow away with little effort, not bother by the fact he hadn't killed it"Alright pussy kat you wanna play a game. You're the cat obviously and I'm the mouse"

#13Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:38 am

Misoka landed and stared at the man that had gotten between her and the hollow. She watched him closely with a bit of an amazed look as he pushed the hollow back easily. The beast roared with rage and eagerness while it charged again. The young shinigami watched as she wondered what the guy would do to the creature. However her attention was brought to her own well-being as she felt from the fresh gashes on her leg.

#14Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:41 am

Joshua laughed slightly as the hollow lunged at him. He couldn't move for fear of endangering the shinigami. So instead he used his sword to push the hollow to the side and he would keep doing it until he got bored and felt like killing the thing. But for now a game of baseball sounded fun, with the hollow being the ball

#15Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:46 am

"Why are you doing this?" Misoka suddenly asked the guy as she saw him throw the hollow to the side. She was confused as to why a person would toy with the dangerous hollow. As she pondered it, she managed to get back on her feet while still holding her zanpokuto firmly. She then tried to get past the man but the hollow had aleady recovered and lunged at them again.

#16Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:49 am

"Why would I not?" Joshua asked Misoka, pushing the hollow to the side again" You where in trouble and I'm able to help, therefore I should. If you have an issue with it you can fight the hollow all by yourself"

#17Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:01 am

Misoka stood there for a few moments and sighed. "I guess your right. Thanks for the help." She said with a rather apologetic tone as the hollow opened its mouth while leaping for a pounce on the man. Misoka watched with awe as she wondered what he was going to do. "So do you normally play with hollows?" She asked a bit suspicously.

#18Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:11 am

"Aaaahhhh... no" Joshua said, batting the thing aside again while still looking at Misoka with his one good eye((Joshua is missing his left eye))"Normally I just flat out kill them but I'm kinda bored and he interupted my snack"

#19Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 am

"Really now?" Misoka asked as the hollow seemed to grow more and more infuriated. It started to recover more quickly and lunge again and again. Misoka could see that it was growing angry and sighed. "Maybe you should kill it beforeyou make the thing too angry." The shinigami suggested with a smirk.

#20Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:35 am

"You're seriously underestimating me" Joshua said calmly" But I agree. Can't have it harming humans"

With that being said the next time the Hollow lunged at him Joshua would silently release his zanpaktou while slicing the monster in half as if it was made of butter

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum