Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.


You are not connected. Please login or register

A Divine Blessing Or A Curse? CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Guest 

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:55 pm

avatar

Guest
Misoka sighed a bit as she walked about the world of the living. "I wish I knew what to do. It's been kinda depressing lately." She said to herself as she sat down on a bench. She stared off into space as she let her mind travel. She wanted something interesting to happen lately but odds are she'd be stuck in a boring routine for a long time, or worse. The young Shinigami let out a small sigh after standing up.

#2Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:14 am

avatar

Guest
[May I join this?]

#3Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 am

avatar

Guest
(Sure :3)

#4Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:47 pm

avatar

Guest
Not far from Misoka, but a little further up in the sky, a Sekimon-like portal opened up and a figure walked out. Joshua Tamashii was taking a day off from his usual babysitting duties with the Divine Family and had decided to come to Naruki City simply cuase he had decided to go some place random
"Finally some fresh air and no one bugging me every second" He said to himself stretching and looking around. He spotted a Shinigami but thought nothing of it. The Soul Society had people everywhere

#5Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:00 pm

avatar

Guest
"Well, today sure is boring." Misoka said to hersel as she looked about. She soon let out a small sigh as she didn't really see anyone. She then started to walk casually and rather relaxed as she kept a steady but slow walk pace. She then looked up at the sky and noticed someone there. She stared at the figure intensely as she hoped it was her imagination. However that didn't stop her from starting to walk torwards the figure anyways.

#6Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 pm

avatar

Guest
"Alrighy now where do I want to go... Food sounds good" Joshua said to himself before using shunpo to look around the city while staying in spirit form. he looked at various restraunts and street stands edventually deciding on a takoyaki stand. He then had his blank act as a Gigai which he used to to interact with the stand owner and buy some food before walking into a side ally and going back into spirit form to quickly get on a roof top to enjoy his meal in peace

#7Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:18 pm

avatar

Guest
Misoka stopped as the guy apparently used shunpo or some equivalent to go away. She frowned slightly and sighed before going onto a rooftop and sitting down. "Well, there goes my only chance of excitement." Misoka said to herself as she layed down and sighed. Her red and blue eyes soon went wide as a hollow appeared in front of her. It was large for a normal hollow and it seemed to be a tiger in appearance. The Shinigami hopped up and drew her zanpokuto as she waited for it to make the first move. "I guess this is better then nothing." She said softly.

#8Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:21 pm

avatar

Guest
Joshua senced the hollow arrive and considered going to fight it. Then he remembered that there was already a shinigami in the area and knew they would probably deal with it. However if the shinigami was new to the job they might need help. Cursing to himself he shunpoed to a rooftop near the hollow to watch it, still nibbling on some takoyaki

#9Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:33 pm

avatar

Guest
Misoka stared at the hollow as it roared. Her white and blue hair seemingly glowing as it charged at her. She jumped out of the way and nearly escaped harm except one of its claws had found its way to slicing her left arm. She winced as she felt blood rush out of her wound. "Wonderful." She said before raising her hand and charging enough spiritual pressure into it for a hado spell. "Hado Number thirty-three! Shakkaho!" She yelled out as she launched a red ball of energy at the hollow. It roared just before it it and smoke from the contact filled the area for a bit. "Did that kill it?" Misoka asked herself as she waited with anticipation.

#10Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:38 pm

avatar

Guest
"Not powerful enough" Joshua said to himself, watching the fight. The shinigami was new to the job and relaxed to early and reacted to late. He put his takoyaki to the side while standing up, placing his hand on his zanpaktou while waiting to see how bad the situation got

#11Sponsored content 


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum