Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remembering A Past Life CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna watched him sheath his blade. Maybe she just through to the moron.She watched him raise a hand and cast one of the shinigami's kidos. She didn;t know this one as she looked all around before looking down to see a black goop rising. She was about to sondio but she saw the goop was quickly.

a figure shunpoed right next to the goop "Hado 1: Sho."Said the figure also in the same kind of cloak as a force pushed anna away just long enough for the other figure to shunpo while scooping her up from the hado. The figure ad her appeared in a tree near the lietuinent.

"Amaya...What the hell..."She commented to the figure.
"Anna you know Joshua should be with you at all times if you dont want him destorying things in the divine."said the figure standing up setting anna down beside her "So the Shinigami has already forgotten about us huh? that is good news to report."Said the figure letting her hood dow allowing her lavander hair to flow down from the hood as her red eyes watched the figure "Next time...Leave her to grieve at what happened in the past...that is the most honorable thing."She said to the shinigami watching him.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#12Guest 

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Raising a brow really unthreatened by the new arrival he lifted a finger but no word spoke out except.."Sho." it was the obvious hado spell of the first degree and it was fired right at the two, he was forcing them into a split a good and tactical move, if the new female moved she was going to push her ally out of the way which was a perfect plan, and right where he wanted the two.

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya looked at the opponent holding out her hands before saying "Enkōsen." A gold barrier of reistu formed in front of her and anna as she was pushed back slightly but not much. She then looked down at him holding out two fingers pointed at him before saying"Byakurai" before a beam of blue lightning shot from her fingers towards him

#14Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:17 am

Joshua watched the sceen from a distance. He had arrived shortly after Amaya and kept his reiatsu completely hidden, something that was helped by the divine family cloack he wore. He saw Amaya save Annamaria twice and by then he was steaming. NO ONE attacked Anna without getting on his bad side and that was just what the stanger had done.

Silently and without warning he shunpoed behind Odyn, his blade drawn. He aimed two quick thrusts at Odyn's right shoulder and left hamstring before shunpoing in front of Anna and Amaya, not saying a word to either girl

((What teir is Odyn?))

#15Guest 

on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:39 am

((0-3)) Odyn was focused only on the two females having seen the new arrival fire one hado and one bakudo by that time he moved in dodging the Bakudo mainly is what he wanted having held one hand open and spoken a small word, "Raikoho." from his hand a blast of lighting launched fourth to match the hado in power and during the blast in which ended in smoke and an explosion he had just felt the reiatsu of a shunpo and it was close by, and like an itch on the back of his neck he shunpo'd out feeling only a scratch on his shoulder turning around to view the possible three now he removed his zanpakuto not ready to release it yet but itching to do so. This was making him excited he hadn't fought in nearly 2000 years and it was about to get intense.

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:44 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya Kept in front of anna drawing her zanpackuto out and ready infront of her with both hands. She didn't know what was going to happen as she had a feeling he was very powerful opponent. She had a feeling that her and joshua might not be enough but she knew whoever he was he was after anna, who amaya hoped did nothing wrong. the three white butterflies were flying around feeling scared of the area.

"Anna, Take the butterflies and get out of here. Me and Joshua will hold him off as long as we can, he isn't after u, just you...Get back to our lord and let him know the soul society has some balls for acting in this world."Said Amaya

"I am not leaving either of you."Said Anna being stubborn but scared.
"Don't argue with me...We can't fight fully if we mut keep you safe."Said Amaya
"Now quit argueing with your older sister and just get going now."Said Amaya

#17Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:49 am

"Oh shut up both of you and get both your asses outa here" Joshua growled at the girl's, not in the mood for their arguing" If I have to kick both of you through the portal myself so be it. Otherwise get going and I'll handle this guy until Tazuma gets here"

#18Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:54 am

Odyn approached a slow walk about him as he said nothing his eyes narrowed with a small smirk on his lips, his reiatsu began to slowly rise and as it did small fissures began to crack as he approached the one Named "Anna" his intent was clear to bring her to the Captain Commander and so began his waltz towards her.

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:01 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"But Joshua...I am not going to leave either of you."Said Anna shaking her head. Amaya listened balling her fist as she watched the male seeing fissures forming around as he approached "Anna...We need to go...Now..."Said Amaya gently looking back already seeing anna get a head start on getting away from the male.

If It was her he was after, the farther she was from Amaya and Joshua, the Less likely they weren't going to get hurt. She sondio quickly from place to place closing her eyes taking a deep breath trying to keep calm and her reiastu under control. It has been awhile since Isis has fought to want out and kill. Anna needed to keep calm so Isis couldn't start up "Come on follow the rabbit."She whispered wishing to test her theory of the man skipping over amaya and joshua to get to her.

"Shit....Anna...Be careful joshua....You three go back to the divine find our king and the lightning Normad get them here quickly."Said Amaya making the butterflies leave as she chased after anna trying to catch up

#20Guest 

on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:20 am

Joshua wasn't in the mood to play games. He quickly shunpoed in front of Anna and blocked her path
"home. NOW!" he growled at her. It was very, very rare for Joshua to get angry at Anna and when he did it was serious. To make his point he raised his reiatsu, distorting the air around them and making it harder for Anna to move from the pressure he was exerting"I'm not going to play game here Anna. You go home right now were you'll be safe or I'll drag you there myself. You know Tazuma is there and he'll protect you as well as I will, if not better. Now is not the time to be playing heroine. So don't make me say it again"

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum