Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remembering A Past Life CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
A swirling vortex formed within the Memo forest as a snow white and green butterfly flew out of the entrance along with a black cloaked figure  holding a bundle of red sword lilies. The Figure moved its hood lightly allowing the butterfly to move into the darkness of the hood that cloaked the figure's face. ice blonde hair peered through reaching out of her hood reaching half an inch past her collar bone.

"I Can't believe I would be back here."
Said the figure sounding like a female as the figure's shape was of a female. She moved away from the portal as it closed behind her while she headed deeper to a huge tree within the Memo forest. She could feel many different reiastu's around the forest move towards and away from her as she sighed knowing they could feel who she was in the past. Being in Hundeo mundo hurted in alot of memories. IN this world she meet aizen, her personality split of her good and bad side because of him. losing her battle to colbolt and even getting a army of foolish shinigami hurt. That was not her, she wasn't a scientist, She was a healer. She wished to save life in the purest form, not destory it or make it not in its own will. She made it to her destination of several grown red trees that were out of the ordinary but that was because these trees were of the ones she lost that followed her over the years foolishly. She laided a red sword lily on each of the 18 trees.

"It has been awhile old friends...I know you may hate me for changing sides but...She wasn't me...I wasn't....Ment for that life."She whispered gently to the trees "You all foolishly fell for her in vain...I wasn't....Strong enough to reason and stop her.' She commented whispered.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#2Guest 

on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Odyn was out and about in the human world enjoying his supposed day off though it was never true and never really the case, A Shinigami was always on the job and if he wasn't he was dead, but Odyn was at the coffee shop known as 'Star-bucks' and he was enjoying himself some milk, it wasn't exactly the right place for some milk but who was to care or blame him he had with him as well some cookies and a few things on the side some sweets, and the morning papers he loved reading the comics and often time caught a little bit of interesting news to read

As he was reading his comic's he laughed and giggled and as he was about to take a sip of his milk he felt something was off, he paused in his tracks of drinking his beloved nectar of the gods and stood up, having opened a senkaimon he made his way to SS and looked around he searched high and low and found nothing he was a bit confused at what was going on, a bit off if you will but he again opened a portable garganta which tossed him into the world of Hueco Mundo, into the world of the Menos Forest and then he searched his Spiritual pressure was completely suppressed but he moved quickly and finally he found what was throwing him off and approached her quickly, Go-Satsu drawn and ready to be released as he placed the sword to her neck he pushed his glasses up in a nerdy fashion before speaking, "What are you doing here? Are you an Arrancar?" by right he had no right to ask as this was not his world and he didn't make the rules but no one else was out here save for maybe a couple of hollow and some arrancar, quite possibly the Primera Espada..Quite possibly the God Queen who was to tell but for now he was dealing with her and he wanted an answer asap.

on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna sighed closing her eyes allowing her self to shed a few blood red tears for each of her old friends and allies. She even ahd one for cross even though she didn't know if he was dead or not. He was a dear friend and when they were allies he was the only one that really knew the true anna and not just lustful colbolt. She opened her eyes feeling a cold blade against her neck as a new presence formed. This one was ignorant to even introduce himself in such a manner. "It is quite rude to introduce yourself like this in a lady's presence... An unarmed lady's presence. As for your last question... I was once an Arrancar. I meet a devil of a man that helped me become an arrancar as a price that split me in half two souls trapped in one body...Part of me fell in love with a demon lord and another part fell in love with a shinigami that killed his squad memebers and left with me to protect and forever be with me..."She commented "So you decide....Am I an arrancar or something else?' She asked as the white butterfly fluttered out of her hood as she looked forward "Go ahead...take off my hood. you will know soon enough who and what I am."She added

#4Guest 

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:08 am

Odyn slowly approached her and removed her hood and what he saw didn't shock him not even leave him in awe as a matter of fact he had never seen this woman in his life, he kept his blade steady and at her throat as he spoke up, "You appear to be human but my next guess would have been you are a vizard, am I correct?" He asked her as his eyes narrowed some his fingers were itchy ready to call out the release phrase to Go-Satsu he really wanted to unleash hell onto the woman if she was just that if not take her prisoner, he was an old school shinigami a real hard ass one who didn't break the rules either as being a vizard was a crime against the Soul Society he was going to get his answer to his question and soon.

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:08 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna Sighed "I am a vizard yes, I belong with the divine...I am sure you shinigami know the rulers of the divine. They were amongest your ranks as captains they were."She commented "I would have joined the shinigami ranks with them if they weren't leaving like they did I followed."She commented.

She touched her wrist as her cloak swirled and dissappeared revealing her normal clothing of a lacy pink skirt and white t-shirt under a light pink zipped hoodie. Her icy blonde hair flowed gently in the wind.
"I wasn't always a vizard...I was orginally the good half of an arrancar...the red trees you see are the graves of those who fought and got killed for her."She commented sighing "Also can you remoe your blade...If I really wihed to fight you I would have already cut your hand off for ignorance of acting like you know what I was doing."She commented as her pink eyes looked at him

#6Guest 

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:13 am

Odyn was not in the slightest impressed with her disappearing act, he smirked hearing her prediction and turned back looking at her, "I do very seriously doubt that, I merely am holding back for the sake of questioning, As for your organization..I've never heard of them.." turning his body fully now he held his blade still he knew he was holding back and for her sake she should be thankful but just as she vanished and appeared he appeared to her in no less than a blank of an eye it was too faster for someone of her calibur to keep up with, threats were something that riled him up something that made him want to fight more and she was getting him there.

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:31 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Oh you don'lat know of the old Captain Tazuma Koshi of the 10th and 11th squads? Captain Amaya Yashia of the Seond Squad. Liuetinents Joshua Tamashii and Kieran...You can not tell me you do not know of the divine...What kind of shinigami are you to not know of the old captains that started the divine as the rulers."She commented shocked as she adjusted her hoodie. She looked towards him taking mental notes on how quick he was andhe was acting hostile. Her light pink zanpacckuto was on her waist as the chaain on the hilt ring gently of the bells on the end

#8Guest 

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:57 am

Odyn raised a brow from behind his glasses gazing her in her eyes, he thought she had lost it or something Odyn was an old school shinigami, one who lived probably long before both her and her fellow captains and lieutenants lived as he gazed to her he spoke, "You must be confused, I have been alive for almost 1600 years most of those years, in a cave, I have never heard of the divine or you or your fellow captain or lieutenants." Replied Odyn as he backed up some lowering Go-Satsu but not sheathing him just incase something bad happened.

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:03 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I see why you lived in a freakin cave...You are worse then the corrupted captain commander that wanted to destory all vizards in the soul society,"She commented rubbing her head "You need to do your research befoe bringing out your blade to someone...that is just wrong of you and stupid of you for all you know I could raise my blade and slice you into strips for hollows to eat."She commented watching him "you can try taking me in but I dont nothing to the soul society so you have no grounds of arresting me for capturing anything."She added

#10Guest 

on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:14 am

Odyn clicks his teeth as he sheathes his sword and holds up his hand, uttering the words for the both of them to hear, "Hado #90..Kurohitsugi" from the ground a black substance began to rise up and at an alarming rate not enough time for her to move unless someone was going to save her, what he was going to do was incapacitate her and take her before his Captain Commander if possible and that was exactly what he was going to preform.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum