Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting With Someone From Another Kingdom CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:53 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She slightly opened her eyes and felt them. It was powerful. She held herself slightly on to Alex. "No Wait we should leave the human world.. Come with me to divine... you are safe there or can you not. If not I could go to them world you live I am curious.." she said softly though the first came. She looked at them and they were powerful. They had a strategy but she could tame them. She looked at them in the eyes and slightly opened her mouth. She sang the sung which she sang before to charm the hollows and bring them to her. Through the melody she was singing they only concentrated on the song looking at her.
In that time Alex could leave or destroy them.

View user profile
#32Guest 

on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:04 am

Seeing the hollows become enraptured by Miyu's voice I as well feel her draw but I can fight it. As the hollows focus on her. I remove a device from my pocket...it looked odd as if it was made from hollow mask and technology unlike any seen on earth. Using Blut Herz I dart between the hollows marking them with a blinking symbol of the Nacht....the symbol was a brand. After all the hollows were branded I progress the center button. Seven smaller ring transports fall around the hollows. Launching them back to Nacht's frozen landscape to fill the gene pool. Looking at Miyu. Going with you sounds fantastic but I'm needed home but we can go anywhere you desire. I want our first date to be memorable I say smiling scooping her back into my arms.

on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:08 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She felt his arms around him while looking at him. He had to leave but that was fine the problem herself is how she will explain everything to her father. Even the part with her meeting a young male stranger that had been slightly in his eyes to intimine with his daughter. "How do you want to make this first date memorable Alex." she said softly only looking up to him. Her pink eyes pierced through his while a strain of hair fell infront of her face. He asked where she wanted to go and gave a smile . "They cherryblossom trees I like it there it is very beautiful."

View user profile
#34Guest 

on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:26 am

Close your eyes miyu I say to her. I was about to make this date memorable. As she closes her eyes I kiss her gently on her lips as I do I activate my personal ring transport. Five rings land around us and activate sending us to a cherry blossom forest deep in Japan. The smell of cherry blossoms fills the air. Pulling away from the kiss I speak softly to her You can open them now. Princess of Cherry Blossoms. my orange eyes look deep into her pink eyes as the wind kicks up a wave of falling cherry blossoms dance around us.

on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She gently closed her eyes and waited. She was curious to which her surprise was but she stood then stiff as a board. pinching her eyes together as she felt the kiss. Slowly she calmed down. IT was a beautiful kiss she did not want this moment to end. While Miyu was allowed to open her eyes she was in the cherryblossom forest. Her eyes glown for happiness as she looked at him. "It is just amazing here Alex..." she laid her head against his chest while Smiling only to look back to him. "Will we have meet again?"

View user profile
#36Guest 

on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:29 pm

There holding a beautiful princess I felt as if it was meant to be. This human girl was the opposite of me. Her youth and fragile nature called to me. She was beautiful and talented. She had a way about her that I wanted to be around. As the cherry blossoms dance around us upon the breeze I hear Miyu ask if we will ever meet again to that I reply simply If you want too Miyu. It is your choice....I just hope you want too. I say while placing an item in her hand. It is silver infused with reishi bearing the symbol of the Nacht upon it. Looking at Miyu I speak again this time a whisper Just press it and you will alert me and I will come to you I whisper before kissing her one last time backing up a step back looking at Miyu with my orange eyes

on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She took the Item he gave her and pressed it against her chest while looking to him. She felt another kiss gaven to her. While then she opened her eyes she felt someone near. A very Familiar reishi. A Portal opened as she seen a man step out. It was someone from divine Miyu knows and wanted to get her. She put Item in her Pocket while looking to it. She hugged Alex shortly looking to him. "We will meet again and I would love to but I think I must leave." She took a step back herself while leaning to one of the trees.

View user profile
#38Guest 

on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Seeing the portal open up and a figure set through I step back and hearing Miyu speak I smile and replyI hope so...princess of cherry blossoms...this evening has been my pleasure. Just remember the wind here and the scent....I know I will.I say hitting a button on my clothing causing the rings to descend and form around me. The rings energize with ambient reishi and then begin the process of sending me back to Nacht. Before it does between the rings Miyu can see me blow her a kiss.Until next time Princess I say before the rings fire me skyward to return to Nacht.

on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked and got picked up by her one of the members from divine. Her Father was mostly worried about her and they left back to divine she was still smiling but this will be her little secret from her parents until they probably met Alexander. Most likely Her Father Tazuma would have something against it at first though you may never know.

View user profile
#40Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum