Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting With Someone From Another Kingdom CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked at him then shook her head. "I will help but first we need to get them away from here. Many innocent humans can get injured so I will lure them away" She walked first away letting go of his hand. Then starting into a sprint. While coming to a temple she looked around. Alexander would find her and she let her comb evolve to her fans. Closing her eyes she started to sing a Melody Hollows would here. Even hollowised people. The melody was so beautiful and alurring while she just kept on singing her erie lonely tune. You heard the frist screams of the awful monsters while Miyu spread her fans. A serphant and a dragon circled around her arm. Her protectors and the master of elements. Water and Wind. "Prepare to see you end." though she did not see the tounge of the hallow behind her. It circled around her ankle while then swinging her against a tree. She became unconcious by the sudden impact but before she let out a scream. Miyu underestimated the power while she laid on the floor as her body slowly got dragged to the hallow and throwing her up about to eat her.

View user profile
#22Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Watching Miyu run off to protect the humans around her. I watch her disappear into the distance. Looking around I see the blur of hollows running by. Then I heard it.....a song that called to me.....to my hollow partner. Without realizing it I was running at full speed to where to song came from. The surprise that it was Miyu that sung the melody that called to me. The hollow was thrashing her about.

Drawing my spear I leap into the air. Flipping as I fly using the momentum of the leap and flip to increase the rotational force of my strike. That strike severs the tendril like tongue freeing Miyu. Looking at the hollow anger surging forth from the depths To attack royalty is an act I cannot abide by the hollow appears humored by my statement until it felt my reiatsu....then the joke was over. Using blut herz I sprint toward the hollow. Just as the hollow was reaching to strike but I was behind it. The tip of my spear breaks through the mask of the hollow. destroying it completely looking at Miyu are you ok Miyu I ask making my way to her side

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She just slightly opened up her eyes and was injured. Though she was no weakling. Standing up she nodded. "I am fine I just dropped my guard." Looking then more hollows surrounded the two. They were more powerful then Miyu herself. Which slightly frightenend her. Closing her her she leaned onto Alex slightly. They came because of the voice and looked at the too. "time ... to ... Eat!" they screamed while running towards them.

View user profile
#24Guest 

on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:47 am

Seeing and smelling the hollows coming,I hear them mention eat smiling I stand up making sure Miyu doesn't hit the ground Sadly Bone Eater is full....so I guess you all will die now. The ambient reishi in the environment begins to condense and glow bright neon green with silver running throughout it. My eyes move around count the hollows. Five huh. Too few to even try.i say as the reishi forms four bows like that of a skilled Quincy would make then the bows become solid like that of a masterful Quincy. The bows draw back in there own accord they fire four arrows . The arrows are the same color of the reishi. As they fly out faster then the hollows could react. The arrows impact was visible and violent snapping the hollows heads back even launching smaller hollows backward. The four hollows dies after a full second. The fifth hollow continues to charge only to run into an energy sword that I had formed and thrown as the previous hollows died. The sword impacts hard shattering the mask into tiny splinters as the mask broke the hollow vanished into ash. Looking down at Miyu Are you ok ? I ask dropping down to her side

on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:48 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She sat up looking to him only to twiching. The impact attacks were harsh on such a small delicate body like hers. "Yeah I think so ...." She tried to get up but then she started to moun in pain. Her ankle looked in a bad condition and was swollen. The ankle was swollen or probably sprained by the attack and she was not able to walk for a while.

View user profile
#26Guest 

on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:14 am

Scooping Miyu up in my arms without effort I say Well looks like I will just carry you for a little while.....where to now?I comment looking around the area.I do need to get some supplies still. Would you mind directing me to the market please Miyu.i say softly to her. My muscles constrict bulging out as I hold Miyu perfectly still to not injure her ankle more. Well this is an interesting first date.....wouldn't you say I say smiling at Miyu.

on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:03 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She was alittle surprised from him picking her up. He gave no effort either. Shy as she was she cuddled slightly in is arms to make herself comftorable and slightly held onto his top. He asked her for some instructions to the market. She nodded. "Of course.." While he was walking she told him where to go. IT was about 15 minuetes later they came on to the market. IT mostly had everything a person needs or wants. She looked up to him then he said the word date. She blushed and looked away. "It is wierd I never dated before or was this close to a boy around my age.."

View user profile
#28Guest 

on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:31 am

Forgive me....I didn't mean to sound disrespectful I say hearing Miyu mistaking her comment for being insulted. As she cuddled up I can't help but smile a bit. Changing the subject quickly Yeah the market. Care to direct.i stop walking and turn around in random directions making a joke.Yeah its hard when family is protective huh? I say in a I know all to tone. so I'm sure my abilities scare you. I say walking into the market holding her tightly....I hadn't seen such sights in many years

on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:38 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She shook her head looking up to him. "No I am not afraid. I use to because of what happened when I was a child. everything was just something I was not use to and as I met my family it changed because It makes me happy I have a place I belong. As long you do not hurt me I wil not be afraid." She said. She smiled with a warm and caring smile. She laid her head on his chest. She was slightly tired. "you are so warm..." she said quitely as she fell asleep. You heard small cute snores coming out her mouth.

View user profile
#30Guest 

on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:47 am

Smiling to hear I didn't scare her at all. The she starts to fall asleep I hear her mention how warm I was in that I respondIt's because I'm from such a cold place and I'm carrying a beautiful woman. I'd never hurt you Miyu. I say as she drifts off to sleep. Getting the food I need I realize I had no hands to carry it.....then I got an idea buying a bag and having someone place the bag on my back I walk out. As we exit the market I turn to the park where we met. Feeling and smelling we had company I gently get Miyu to wake up....as she does I speak Can you feel them....a lot more then before....I'm sorry Miyu they are after me I think I say walking on. Continuing my statement When they come stay still and trust me...ok Miyu I say feeling the group move closer

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum