Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting With Someone From Another Kingdom CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:52 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She nodded only holding his arm while smiling. "Yes I do in the city there are many different resturants we could go to." She tzold him while going closer. It wasnt long til they come to a diner. She looked at him while sitting. She ordered a big meal even though she was skinny but she had an apitite like 5 men. "So what is nacht and how does it look like there? And what rang are you there and what exactly are you?" she had so many questions for him to answer while she bent forward towards him while laying her head on her nuckles

View user profile
#12Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:11 am

Seeing Miyu order such a large meal I smile and order one twice the size of hers. The action wasn't a manly thing simply put if I didn't eat that much I would likely slip into a coma and parish painfully. Hearing Miyu's question, I sip my water and begin speaking We are exiles . We live on a cold ice world called Nacht. I am its saint and as to what I am.....a Quincy just improved greatly I say with a smile.So tell me about yourself Miyu? I wish to know about you. as the waiter comes he pulls up two addition tables for all our food. He places the food down and before leaving asks" would you like anything else?" I look up I am ok....maybe some drinks....soda,water,tea...bring two of everythingi ask politely

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:18 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She started eating while she looked at him. "Tazuma and Amaya are not really my parents but they adopted me due to the fact I am the Desendent from Amaya and from her daughter of the human world. To that point my Father is very worried about me time to time knowing I am the last and probably youngest of Amayas bloodline. I am a fullbringer and I live no currently in the Divine Castle." she explained to him. "anything else would you like to know Alexander.."

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 am

A fullbringer? I've never heard of this before. Would you please explain it to me I asked puzzled as too what a fullbringer is. Eating some French fries I comment These are incredible! What are they called?eating normal food was odd,considering in Nacht the food is typically cold weather fair like shark, whale, and seal

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:27 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked to him and smile. "I am a human though equipt the powers more similar to a esparda or a shinigami. We are though very different to quincies then we do use an arrow or spear and by trusted objects we have our own special feature. Every fullbringer as a unique ability.." she started eating and was surprised over some frenchfries. she started to giggle smiled gently. "Those are called frenchfries.."

View user profile
#16Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:35 am

I don't use arrows....I'm unique among my kind I say. Then upon hearing the name of the amazing food I smile French fries huh....I like them I add. My arm which bears the glove like object upon it hums slightly and glows a bit. The hunger grows slightly as I show the discomfort of the process.

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:43 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked at it while slowly streching her fingers toward it. While touch slightly his arm he could feel her gentle touch. She quickly pulled her hand back looking to him. "I apoligize I was slightly curious..." she said looking ashamed to the floor.

View user profile
#18Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 am

Feeling Miyu touch my arm I smile. She then apologises to me looking ashamed Don't be. It's ok. This is my gift. It is ancient but made for me I believe finishing up my food I ask Would you like to go on. I am interested in seeing more of the city and spending an evening with you if that's ok I add raising from the table. Humans couldn't see my spear their minds stop them from noticing it. I drop money on the table and offer Miyu my hand to help her up from the seat

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:32 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She took his hand and smiled softly. She didn't know she could trust someone so fast or even have so much fun which she did not have in ages though while being pulled up she started to blush as she felt his body on her hands. She looked away while still being red like a tomato as if she had a fever

View user profile
#20Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:45 am

Am I being being to forward Miyu? I ask seeing her trepidation towards my gestures. Walking out holding her hand as if I was her protector we exit the diner and head onto the street. Near by the faint reiatsu of several hollows stir moving across the streets looking to feast. I look up sharply Miyu please stand back. We have company I believe.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum