Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:14 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
A portal appeared in a nearby park at night. Of course her Father Tazuma would highly be against her being alone in such a hour with no guard or trusted person from Divine to follow her but she was not at all defensless. She wore torn bleach jeans highheeled wedges a white top and a white sweatjacket with bear ears on the hood. Her makeup was natural and making her strongly resemble a doll. Miyu walked through the town to look for a place she could be under people around her age. The young daughter of a lord did not want to be stuck in a castle all day and is always willing to go in the human world for excitement. But was there more  to store. Probably as she felt a wierd presence. It was similar to that off a hollow but she kept her ground trying to hide her reiatsu. No one should know she was no ordinary human but a fullbringer it would only cause problems and in the future discussions with her parents.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 am

From the sky a flash can be seen streaking towards earth. This was no comet or meteor as it landed and the reishi shielding went down five great rings can be seen surrounding a figure. With a wave of my hand the rings return back to Nacht. I was to get supplies not available to use in Nacht's current location. Smelling the air I feel the reishi present everywhere. Then I smell another unusual scent in the air.....this smelt feminine and well taken care of....at that moment I could feel another presence. One that was familiar to me....a masked one was close to the woman I smelt. I use blut herz to make my way in the direction of the hollow and woman

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked around seen the monsters. She ran as fast as she could to the park where no one could see her. while taking her comb out of her hair she broke it into 2 pieces. Those piece made a light flash and turned into white fans with silklace on the end. She had gotten stronger then she use to be. The hollowe were no problem to take care of. She used her Wind Attack and slashed the being into pieces asthey disapeared. Though there was another presence no known to her yet. "Who is there ... show yourself and tell me what you are." she said in a serious though slightly nervous voice the stranger accured to be stronger then Miyu herself and could bring herself to danger. Miyu was a gorgious young lady for her age. A real keeper and resembling like a fine prize to that person to win her hand in marriage or her heart.

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:48 am

Seeing the girl destroy the masked one I hear her call out obvious she felt my reiatsu I step forward into the light. My blue like shoulder length hair blows gently in the breeze. I am wearing my usual casual attire. Loose pants and a hoari that bears the symbol of the Nacht upon the back. Looking at the beautiful girl I speak [I mean you no harm. My lady , I felt the masked one and smelled your scent and came to stop the massacre but it seems that even this flower has her thorns.....such impressive thorns I say walking to her. My spear is slung over my back as I get several feet from her I stop My name is Alexander Kaiser and who if I may be so bold is the beauty before me I say with a gentlemanly bow to the beautiful woman before my eyes.

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She still kept her guard up though let her weapons sink. "My Father and Mother have taught me well to control my powers ..." she said softly looking to him. As he came toward her and looked at him closely. "My name is Miyu ... I am the daughter from Lord Tazuma and Queen amaya ... though you Alexander ... You I have not seen in divine are you from the Soul socity?" she asking him though keeping a close eye to his weapon. She was always catious because no matter what there could be an upcoming attack when she lowers her guard.

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 am

Smiling at Miyu's comment of if I was from Soul Society. Hearing her mention lord and queen my demeanor changes quickly to show her the respect she deserves and is entitled bowing further Please forgive my tone and words highness. I meant no disrespect with my comments earlier. I am from the Nacht. I mean you no harm. To strike at royalty is unforgivable unless warranted I remain bowed slightly until acknowledged by the lady present

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:06 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She let her fans evolve back to her comb and came near him. She was not really use to that. squating she looked to him while she poked him against the head. "You don't have to bow ... I am a person just like you and no one important." she said with a cute innocent voice. "I have never heard of the Nacht kingdom.." she said softly then standing up "what you mean be warrented alexander?"

View user profile
#8Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 am

Feeling a poke I look up just moving my eyes. Seeing Miyu before me I hear her tell me Thst I didn't need to bow and she was just like me....a normal person. I stand up fully once again before speaking Forgive me but you are a noble and respect must be given. If you wish I could for go the current manner of acting? By warranted I mean if I was attacked I am able to defend myself as such moving a step closer I look at Miyu Forgive my forth right words but I have been across several galaxies and your beauty makes them appear as candle light. I speak with a hint of chivalry and honor. Realizing how close I was to Miyu I step back quickly to not insult.

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:24 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She only blushed by his compliment. She waved her hands and smiled softly. "Thank you so much for the compliment but there are probably alot more beautiful women here." she said with a warmhearted voice. She was not the arrogant type then she looked to him. "Well Alexander do you care to join me to see the nightlife of the city or do you have some important buisness to attend?" she asked softly looking ot him.

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:44 am

I have to get supplies....my home makes it hard to find certain items but I would love to accompany you Miyu. I say as my stomach growls from hunger. Slightly embarrassed [Pardon me....my condition requires I eat soon. Would you know of any place to eat? I ask offering Miyu my arm to walk with her where we needed to go. May i? I ask

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum