Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Saints Story CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Hearing the kings words and offer of Supreme commander smile before speaking I would be my honor to lead your army my king.to be the supreme commander is a rare title given to only one at any given time. To be named the Supremes Commander is like being named second in line to the crown of Nacht....an object I did not want at all. [Thank you my king...I will not fail you. I accept your offer I say with a bow and salute. Such was our way and custom. Would you like me to continue my tale now highness? i ask not to insult my king to do so would be suicide. Eating the final piece of shark and whale blubber. It's protein and carbohydrates,fats,and minerals fuel me further and replenishing my food reserves. The heavy burden of my glove is a price to pay but worth it. I wait for the kings permission to go on

#12Guest 

on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:40 am

Abel smiled and began to eat again signaling him to continue on with the story as he ate and the rest of the soldiers ate, the wind blew a eerie and cold chill just the kind of atmosphere they were all used to and it was the perfect weather for a story and so Abel sat and listened as he looked around to the soldiers seeming to have been dressed in coats and such.

#13Guest 

on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:00 am

As you so desire my lord....where was I I place my hand upon my chin in thought.Ok now I remember my discovery. You found me alone scared and bloody. I killed several hollows but unfortunately I wasn't powerful enough for their pack leader. I would have been killed if it wasn't for you,my king coming to my aid. He dropped the beast in one hit from his hand. i say loudly now in full warrior poet mode. The crowd enraptured by my tale.....few were around since the dark times so this was a history lesson as well..holding my arms out wide our king walked to me, a frail boy starving to death in the wild he extended his hand to be and spoke....I still remember his words to me. He looked to my eyes and said "all alone boy....no family to go home to? Come you are quincy....we must look after our own kind." And with that I left to learn and train under our king.

The crowd grew larger as the crowd gathered around more and more came. Our king knew of great vaults of quincy artifacts. With him I found my cross pulling it and wrapping it around my wrist to transformed into a revolver in each hand. Spinning them in a show of skill and grace. As the flourish ended the revolvers return to the cross state... The crowd clapped at my show of Talent and ability.

#14Guest 

on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:44 pm

*Abel bump*

#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum