Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Saints Story CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:29 am

The kingdom had found the perfect environment for nacht to land.The cold land felt normal to use from the kingdom. Reishi Adapters were send reiatsu and reishi to our kingdom while we send out the used energy to be replenished naturally. I walk the halls to the chamber of the king himself. The man who found me and saw the potential the others had not. He trained me and taught me his way. He gave me my brand and my power. Reaching his chambers.I stop and knock on his chamber door three times. I then await his response to not anger my king. My spear is held in my right hand but can be slung across my back if need be. The cold winds blow through the kingdom. The cold was our mother and she love us all.

#2Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:36 am

Within the darkened chambers of the Nacht Empire Abel sat in his chair gazing outwardly on the frozen land as the soldiers opened the door as Abel's eye beheld his right hand servant and he stood up playing the somewhat weak role and slowly making his way down the stares as he spoke with a pleasing excitement, "Ah, Alexander, mein most trustful servant please me to ze door so zat we may explore zis land."

Abel gazed up to the man something seemed troubling about him as he slowly made his way to Alexander rather than Alexander approaching him and spoke again, "Alexander, vhat troubles you mein comrade?" he asked as he had finally reached him but walked past him heading for the front doors of the frozen lands hoping to find what he wished the darkness forced the lights to come within the kingdom much like a city would and so he walked along the halls as each soldier saluted him with pride and honor but he gave no salute back as he knew where their alliance lied.

#3Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:46 am

As the king approached I switch my weapon to my left hand as he gets within five feet I salute him by bowing while crossing my hand over my chest as he approved I greet himMy King hearing the king asked what was troubling me I reply to not ignore his highness Memories of the past my king. Just remembering how far I have come....with your most masterful aid my king. walking a step behind the king to not insult the king. I see the legion stretch out and salute.

This world is rich with Reishi my king. An excellent choice I must say. I say as fresh wind blows in and the smell of fresh air and snow fills the halls of the kingdom. Knowing what was to come excited me greatly. A war was coming and every war requires heroes. The nacht has a hero and that was me, the sword saint of the nacht.

#4Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:55 am

Abel walked down the hall as he saw a silver night like light from the middle of the halls as he smiled hearing his soldiers words he spoke, "Vell you were a wandering man vhen we found you, and look at you now a killing machine representing the nacht army. I'd rather have you and zis army than any number of thousands, you have all bled for me especially you Alexander." Abel commented with pride he wouldn't be king if it wasn't for them and sharing the same dream he did as he turned to see the frozen lands they were just like their home and now a bit colder with no sun to give them any light as he took his first step he saw his city and saw that the soldiers were lined up and saluting him

Abel turned and looked back up to Alexander and spoke again, "Alexander ever since you joined my ranks vhat is it you have always wanted?" Abel asked as he placed a hand on Alex's shoulder a sign he rarely showed a wicked cold wind was brewing and wizing past the both of them as he awaited an answer from his servant.

#5Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:03 am

To bring honor to the Nacht and you my king as it always will be I answer quickly to the kings questions his show of trust was rare and is a rarest gift he may give I remember when you found me sire....may I retell his highness while we walk on? I ask to not insult my king. The king enjoys tales of past victories and adventures. He himself was quite the warrior despite his appearance. He had made me the warrior I am now..indeed I was his greatest weapon

#6Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:14 am

Abel smiled as he walked out into the cold his eyes beholding the darkness and yet the darkness of the city but the few lights that were on save for the kingdom abel replied, "It is a story I enjoy hearing many times it never gets old Alexander." Abel loved the story and Alexander was a good story teller so he hit the bottom of the steps and began to take a walk through town

Abel knew what he was to do at the end of the story it was something Alexander wanted before joining the ranks before he replaced the Night saint and the Night Father was killed, to be the Supreme commander of Nachts armies for the glory of Nacht Konigreich.

#7Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:55 am

Of course sire. I will start now from the beginning. In what is now Berlin I was born. My father was a great Quincy who mastered the art early. His dream was to train me into a bow firing hollow slaying master but sadly I could barely form a bow and fire two arrows. I could however form a sword or sorts and could throw it if need be. My father called me a failure and stopped training me. I however learned enough to piece together a crude training form. I studied the tomes of old Quincy knowledge and found the tale of a glove a rare glove that was made to be mine. In Siberia I found Heaven slayer and upon placing upon my arm I felt power and found myself able to wield two blades of reishi with time I learned to do seven that floated and fired as I desired. However my skills were not enough as you rescued me not long after that from the adjudtas. Do you remember my face as you slayed the beast I say walking to town with my king

#8Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:04 am

Abel smiled as he listened to the story the female hollowfied quincy and their children setting up their shops and stores and homes as they all got cozy and nuzzled in the story was like a beautiful dream to his ears as he approached one of the little taverns they had he sat down at a table as they were brought food such was whale blubber of this land and shark meat as he began to eat some he noticed the Night saint had a plate as well, Abel held out his hand and invited him to join him in dinner in a small town showing he wasn't always laid up in his walls and so he spoke after swallowing his first few bites, I remember it vell, your face vas in awe und you vere without words.

I have an offer for you after your story Alexander."

Abel said as he began to eat again offering everyone else to sit down and eat allowing them to be off duty to enjoy the first meal on this earth.

#9Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:38 am

Accepting the kings offer to join his meal I sit down quickly and upon hearing the king mention an offer I stop and look at the king. My story can wait my king. What is your offer for me. I can continue my tale afterward I take of bite of the food provided as my glove makes me require twice the calories a day then a normal man. Eating the food I could feel my energy come back. Waiting to see if the king would give me his offer I continue eating

#10Guest 

on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 am

Abel sat up and took in a sigh of relief rather than anything else the soldiers and towns people paused in their eating to hear what he had to say Abel usually gave announcements over a crowd of people but it was a time of peace for now and so he spoke up, "How vould you like to be my supreme Commander of my armies, Night Saint? Does that sound appeasing to you?" Abel asked as he looked him straight in the eye if he declined it was fine he was still night saint in the morning if he accepted he would have gained one of his goals his personal goals.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum