Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:40 pm

I am making this topic just to mess around. If you would like to practice sparing you can use your characters full potential. I am just going to use a shinai without any powers, *Kido, cero, flash step, shikai/bankai or anything abnormal to a human standard* Just a kid with a stick ready to rock the house like a hurricane.

Solitude...the sound of absolute nothingness. This sound has been very familiar to him as long as he could remember. Letting out a sigh he stands up from resting on the floor with his shinai in hand using it like a cane to help propel himself upwards holding onto his side after hearing a small popping sound he lets out a chuckle. "All these and I'm starting to pop? Either I'm getting old or it's been ages since I've been in a good fight." He finally reaches his vertical peak and he opens his eyes to see everybody on the floor passed our with whelps and bruises covering the piles of bodies that laid before his feet. Feeling no challenge within the confines of the dojo he walks outside and looks around for somebody worthy of effort.

He pokes his fingers through the curtain and slowly spreads them apart only to find the sun scorch his eyes from being inside for hours. He retreats his eyes and turns his head to find a body laying at the door with a sakkat resting on his unconscious head. He lets out a grin as he reaches down. "I don't believe your in great need of this, so allow me to borrow this for a while." Walking out the door he places it on his messy black hair and tilts his head down just enough to view the street and eclipse the sun. While adjusting to the sun he slides his shinai through a sash on his belt and begins walking. He walks for about fifteen minutes passing through crowds of people until the hair on his arms begin to tingle. He stops and looks around trying to figure out where this pressure is coming from until...

Ok, it's your turn. Smile Let's see what you have got. This is friendly and of course there is no character killing. This is for practicing and to hone your rp skills.

#2Guest 

on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Every one is aware that u can't technically rp without approval first right?

#3Guest 

on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 am

I was only doing this for the kiddo's who would like to practice. If you wanted to delete my stats afterwards then I'd be fine. I am not even using a character. I go by the name Nikola, but have no intention of using anything that would be considered "technique worthy" I was just going to run around with a Kindo stick and boop people on the head. Smile Is that ok, or would you rather I finish my app before I do anything?

#4Guest 

on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:13 am

Oh it is non real combat.....eh whatever....just get your app done soon.

#5Guest 

on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:16 am

Correct. This will have nothing to do with story lines, character improvements, or anything that will benefit others except allow them to practice RP'ing skills and get better.
I will have it done very soon. My history is taking some time. Razz

#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum