Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

#41 Re: A Day In The Sun [OPEN] on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 am

Just your reiatsu amelia. No need to worry I say touching her face softly setting her condition back easing it as much as I could.How do you feel? I ask.

#42 Re: A Day In The Sun [OPEN] on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:50 am

"I won't know about my condition until I'm under stress. That's the only time I have an attack" Amelia said, blushing a bit when Tazuma placed his hand on her cheek

#43 Re: A Day In The Sun [OPEN] on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:46 am

Looking at amelia I smile I think you will notice a marked difference also our reiatsu seems to he merged have you noticed that?I ask amelia removing my hand from her face. Looking around I see the combined reiatsu seems to pulse with vibration and crackle with odd green lightning.

#44 Re: A Day In The Sun [OPEN] on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:13 am

"Kinda hard not to notice when it's happening in front of your eyes" Amelia said"... sorry that was a rude way to put it. But yes I have noticed. What do you think would happen if Joshua touched one and what do you think it would look like?"

#45 Re: A Day In The Sun [OPEN] on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:06 pm

No clue but I think the crystals are just a method of doing this....like a cheat sheet in a way. Maybe we can figure out this......resonance together. I say responding to Amelia's comment about if josh and I held a crystal. The other crystals begin to glow and harmonize with the collect reiatsu in the cave.

#46 Re: A Day In The Sun [OPEN] on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Amelia remained quiet, lost in her own thoughts at the moment. True what the crystal where doing was interesting and what they hinted at interested her too but her thoughts wheren't about them at the moment

#47 Re: A Day In The Sun [OPEN] on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:38 am

Noticing Amelia was now paying attention What has you lost in thought Amelia? I ask looking around at the cave lighting up and humming with the combined reiatsu

#48 Re: A Day In The Sun [OPEN] on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:49 am

"This and that" Amelia said" Dilly dally, shilly shally. Mostly I'm thinking of how to help you get a little closer to Elyse, since she's still kind of scared of you"

#49 Re: A Day In The Sun [OPEN] on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:39 am

Well these crystals could help. They could let her speak to me.i say smiling as the crystal fully harmonized amelia and my own reiatsu into a perfect field.

#50 Re: A Day In The Sun [OPEN] on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:44 am

Amelia let out a small laugh and shook her head
"Elyse would be distracted by the crystals pretiness and wouldn't listen to a word you said" She said to Tazuma" Besides you can talk to her mentally with her abilities. She'll listen if you do, since she can't ignore you. You can't lie to her either but wether she trust you or not will always be another story."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum