Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#21Guest 

on Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 20:48

The creature looks at me as I look at it. The creatures large eyes appeared calm and gentle...a perfect pet for Amelia. Using the light to create a link between the creature and myself I speak to it.
Creator.....you...are.......creator! it says realizing I can under stand the sweeks and whistles that the creature is making. The fact that I am making the same types of notices to speak to it.It seems so. She is my daughter ...... My offspring. I say in response to the creature. Creator take me with them. I alone and things in forest will eat me.... Looking at Amelia I begin to speak normally to her Do you wanna pet amelia? He's alone.

Looking back at the creature. It's her choice. We don't force.

#22Guest 

on Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 21:00

Amelia was surprised at Tazuma's request. She had also just barely caught him calling her his offspring, even though she technically wasn't
"Uuummm well I don't suppose having could hurt" She said, scraching the back of her head, her face very red" I suppose I could take him in, if he can behave"

#23Guest 

on Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 21:13

The creature jumps with happiness as if it understood Amelia. It then jumps off my shoulder landing gently on Amelia's landing light as a feather. I think he understands you perfectly. it turns its head and sniffs the air. It wraps its extremely long tail around amelia to hold on as she moves.

#24Guest 

on Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 21:17

Amelia looked slightly uncomfortable but smiled as she pet her new pet
"So, um, shall we continue on our journey?" She asked Tazuma, putting her stuff in her bag and shouldering it

#25Guest 

on Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 21:31

Yes lets I say walking down the path a short distance to an entrance of a cave it on of the blade like structure of the valley. Pulses of energy strong energy was pouring out...it felt pure like life was coming out of it..looking at Amelia Let see what when have here? I extend my hand and a ball of light forms taking in information my eyes widened Oh my.......this is unique. I say

#26Guest 

on Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 1:38

Amelia looked a bit annoyed now, and pouted a tiny bit
"So we were here for buissiness" She said in a disappointed tone, thinking Tazuma had known about the energy and just been curious about it

#27Guest 

on Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 3:43

Not at all. I had no idea about this. He told me I say pointing at Amelia's pet. It intact did tell me about the cave. business woulda be a hollow or giant monster..this is fun

#28Guest 

on Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 1:24

"If you say so" Amelia said before smiling a bit more" So are we gonna go in and explore to dicover somethings or are we gonna stay out here all day? And why am I starting to talk like Joshua. I have to spend less time around him."

#29Guest 

on Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 2:15

We are going inside and you do sound like Joshua.I say as I approach the entry way of the cave. Inside it a wonder to behold. Crystals grow from all,angles taking all shades of color. Light comes in and forms odd rainbows at every wall. The pulse of energy sets off again

#30Guest 

on Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 3:14

"So pretty" Amelia said, looking around in Awe" Elyse has a crystal like these in her room if I recall. She would probably love it here if it was darker. I hate how her eyes are so sensitive. It's sad."

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum