Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Family Day Out CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

#41Guest 

on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:21 am

I accept Raizen from Amaya then pulling a sash that i made for this as he wiggled. I sling it around me then place Raisen in it so that he was on my back and could look over my shoulder. t then ask taz. "Na i'm good thouggh i wonder where we are." i wait for a reply then head over to the shooting gallery and pay the amount needed to play i pick up the fake hand gun. Twirl it around in my hand then focused on the gallery. i shoot in rapid single shots all hitting the targets that i aimed at and knocking them down. then there was one left it look like it was the hardest to shoot for there was only a little space big enough for the round to go though if it was true. I spin the gun around and pass it behind my back then fire and hit the target wining the highest reward. the gallery owner asked. "Hay man are you in a army or something?" i just reply with. "Or something it is my good man and i do believe that i get to pick my prize from there? if so i have that one." i point to adragon shaped toy warped around a toy katana with sword lilies around the sheath that seems to play a tune of some sort. the man nods and gets it for me. I nod back and walk back to Taz and Amaya while i am holding up the toy for Raizen to look at.

#42Guest 

on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:39 am

"Anna, any money I spend to make you happy is money well spent" Joshua said before parting from the rest of the group with Anna to find a game with a toy she'd want" Let me know when you see something that catches your eye"

"What exactly is funnel cake Mama, Papa?" Amelia asked curiously as Elyse's attention turned towards Keiran and the toy he was holding

"We want cookies and cream" Jack said to Taz, pointing to the kind of funnel cake she wanted

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"It is like a doughnut that is cake tasting. It is yummy."Said Amaya gently "we will take the regular one for now so they can take a normal funnel cake."She added to tazuma.

"I want that black and white dragons intertwined toy over there."Said Anna pointing to the toy she wanted at a stall "it kinda resembles us."She added hugging his arm.

Raizen looked around wiggling in excitment putting his hands in his mouth before she took ahold of the toy kieran won looking at it before he stuck some of it in his mouth looking around

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#44Guest 

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:36 pm

I Turning back to the vendorAnother cookies and cream and a regular please the man smiles and turned around and prepared the cakes and upon completion the man hands me the cakes. I pay for all the cakes before turning and handing up Jack's funnel cake. I then return to Amaya's side and had her the funnel cake for her and Amelia Here we are dear...enjoy looking around I see a game with a large frog for the prize. Seeing it I smile whispering to Jack Watch me at work Jack walking to the game the rigged knock the bottle down classic.

Paying the man , he hands me three base balls. Smiling slyly I say to him Only need one this go friend he laughs before saying If you them down with one I'll double the prize grab grabbing the ball Deal I say before winding my right arm back as if to throw the ball which I do performing a pitch like throwing the ball launching the ball by planting my lead foot onto the ground using it to essentially multiplying my strength of the throw as it hits the bottles the force shattered the bound bottles sending them flying into the back drop . The vendor's jaw drops as the bottles are sent flying looking over at the vendor I'll take the big frog and that purple goofy looking hippo please the man begrudgingly gets both the prizes and heads them to me. Taking the prizes I turn and return to my family....heading to Elsye handing the goofy hippo to her I say softlyI know your room is watery so here is a new friend......he looks waterproof enough. I hop you like him. standing up again I hand the frog to AmayaI know you like frogs. I saw it and had to get it for you my love I say smiling

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya giggled accepting the funnel cake while holding elyse and amelia. She moved over to a seat not far from tazuma as she watched splitting the funnel cake for the girls and herself. She watched tazuma with a smile "If only this world knew."She commented to herself seeing him win two prizes giving her and elyse one "Aw thankyou tazuma...But I think you should win amelia and Jack a prize as well.."She added examing the frog letting elyse and amelia see it

#46Guest 

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Already on my way to another known rigged game the infamous toss the ball in a hard angled basket. Making my way to the vendor I pay and I do the exact same thing. Only taking one ball the vendor had already witnessed me destroying the bound bottle game was understandably cautious but his pride got the better of him and because his partner had gotten embarrassed he makes the same deal as before. I take the ball and look at the basket my eyes move back in forth seeing what angle would serve best to hit for the ball to just drop down into the basket. The ring in which serves as Bob's vessel to appear to use kicks up but Bob doesn't show instead every angle gets displayed in various colors until I see the correct angle. The ring only activated for a fraction of a fraction of a second for some unknown reason. I lob the ball under hand and like i had figured the ball struck the basket snd gently fell straight down. The vendors face said it all "oh crap" he reaches up and asks which prize
Looking to the family I yells out to ameliaAmelia what would you like? waiting for amelia to respond I turn my head to face Jack What about you Jack? Pick anything.

#47Guest 

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 pm

"Alrighty twin dragons it is" Joshua said, approaching the stall with was a baloon popping game. It took him about ten rounds or so before he racked up enough points to win the prize Anna wanted but he smiled the entire time and enjoyed himself" And for the lovely lady" he said as he handed Anna her new stuffed toy.

Elyse watched everything happen silently and motionlessly. The funnel cake looked interesting and while Amaya talked to Tazuma, Amelia fed her little sister. Both girl's liked the cake alot and where already half way through it. Then Tazuma came over with a big hippo for her she eagerly took it and held it close while giving him a small smile as if saying 'thank you' as best she could without telepathy

Amelia followed Tazuma and Jack to see what kind of prize should would want but nothing was catching her eye at the moment, so she remained silent

Jack however found something she wanted and pointed at a soft foam sword
"We want, we want" she said to Tazuma

on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:20 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya smiled making sure the pieces were small for elyse not to choke on as she hugged her daughter letting out a light laugh seeing her loving the stuff animal "your getitng on the right road."Said amaya gently to herself loving this side of tazuma...she always loved the fatherly and kind hearted side of him the most for alot of reasons as one was she knew if she ever fell victim to the darkness in her heart she knew he would dive down as far as he needed to to bring her back to the light. He would never betray her along witht he simple fact whenever she needed someone, he was always there to protect her honor and defend her pride...he was a great husband indeed.

on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She only stood put in the cherry blossom park though she felt the presence from a strong shinigami. She stood up looking to him. He looked threatning but familiar. He came closer only to pet her cheeck. "Hello my little Miyu I know it has been hard for me to often come face to face with you. " he said to her. "Father?..." she asked softly. A fashback came back which slightly gave her a stinging noise through her ears. Though she looked back to him and smiled. "you are here?!" she hugged him and cuddled him. Of course Tazuma was her father as well though she felt her own flesh and blood in front of him. He took her Hand while he dragged her closer away and into the deep forrest. "Daddy why where you hardly there and where is mommy.." she asked only looking up to him. He smiled and sat down while being deep in the forrest. "Mother is in the soul socity ... she misses you like I do ..."

View user profile
#50Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum