Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Family Day Out CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya soon followed after Tazuma holding raizen in her arms. he was looking around in at all the sights and sounds of the festival and all its games. He wiggled in his mother's arms excited with a huge smile on his face.

Amaya Entered the human world beside tazuma smiling as she watched raizen "He likes it" She commented to him kissing his cheeck walking with him. She held amelia's hand helping her keep calm and relaxed

Anna walked through hugging joshua's arm. she still kinda didn't like the human world. sure there was good things like it use to be the world she lived amd died in but sincfe being hidane's captive it took a toll on her alot in just trust. She knows of the cero she sent at joshua that day still plays in his head from time to time...she still felt bad for having to do that but it was to save his life.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#32Guest 

on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 pm

"I bright" Jack said dismissively before smiling" But there are games and cady and toys and stuff. We like it. Just wish it was darker and quieter"

Amelia followed after Amaya. She smiled when her mother took ahold of her hand, since it comforted her. She still felt tingly all over, as if the needles Hollis had put in her were about to force their way out of her skin again, even though she knew they weren't there anymore.

Joshua followed along side Anna and adjusted his fedora so it covered his eye slightly. He could tell Anna was uncomfortable by how hard she was hugging his arm
"relax Anna" he said to her gently" He won't show up here and if he does I promice I'll protect you this time. I'm stronger then I was back then and maybe just a tad bit wiser"

Elyse was still in Miy's arms and, well, she began balling her eyes out once Amaya left

on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She quikly went to amayas side in the other world only smiling a nervous smile. She was wiping her tears. "Now now Elyse Mother would never leave you all alone its alright hush." She looked to the place and smiled. She had been often to such festivals but was more of the quite person. Enduring the temple or just silently eating her food. Still from time to time she would isolate herself away from her new Family but it was a habit swhe contained. She looked up to Amaya. "Mother I think elyse would like to return in your arms." she said softly with a smile. Though still caught in her thoughts like always.

View user profile
#34Guest 

on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Here we are. So what do we do first? I say looking over at everyone. The festivel continued on around us all. Then I see it.....a sight to behold. On a sign ten feet from me "fresh hot funnel cake" written on a chalk board my eyes light up a bit before I speak again I almost forgot! I say before removing a silver ring from my pocket. It was a stylized skull set flat in the silver. As I put it on a static like sound can be heard softly from the ring. Suddenly Bob appears beside me. He bows towards the family before speakingHello sirs and ladies. Thank you for remembering the totem sir.now only you all can see me. According to my scans this,is a rather larger festival....so please do be careful. Bob is dressed in his usual attire just more pressed and new.

To see Bob just search the divine castle forum and maybe join in Smile

on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:46 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She only nodded while she looked around. It was alittle bit to crowded though it was a beautiful night to relax somewhere quite. "Mother am I allowed to go alittle bit on my own? " asking politly waiting for her mothers permission. While getting ready

View user profile

on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya looked around accepting elyse giving raizen to Kieran for him to hold "There there little one."Said amaya holding elyse close. She looked towards miyu listening to her request "That is fine with me but let your father know and kieran as well so if we need to leave we all know."Said Amaya

"I know nothing is going to happen but I still remember all the bad."She said gently

raizen wiggled in kieran's arm excited at the sight and sounds

#37Guest 

on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:23 am

"Well try and forget the bad. That was then. Live in the now for a while" Joshua said, ruffling Anna's hair" C'mon how bout I try to win ya a big teddy bear or something? Might take all my money but you can buy food and other stuff I guess"

Elyse calmed down a bit after she was in Amaya's arms, she hugged her mother tightly but soon the sights, sounds, and smells finally caught her attention and she began looking around curiously, wicing whenever shelooked at something too bright.

"CAKE CAKE CAKE!" Jack shouted hapily" Tazzy, we want cake. We want cake now"

"Jack you're sounding a bit spoiled" Amelia said quietly, causing Jack to give her a nasty look. Amelia just ignored it, looking around the festival nervously

#38Guest 

on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:03 am

Hearing Miyu ask to go on her own I smile before saying to her Go ahead Miyu. We can find you if things go wrong. Here enjoy yourself I say before giving her a small fold of money...about $300 to spend while she was out on her own. Looking over and back to Jack Ok ok Jack let's go get some funnel cake. I say before I walk to the stand and I order three funnel cakes. One with just Traditional powdered sugar, the second had hot apples and the final had cookies and cream atop and melted into the center of the cake .. I look over at JackWhat ones do you want Jack? I ask now jack would realize that the three were just for me and she could have her own....no need to share. Do you guys want one? I yell out to the rest of the group.

on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:08 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I will take a normal one for elyse, amelia and I to share."Said amaya in response comfrting elyse as she held

"I will try but it has just been awhile not being in the valley I will be fine...Are you sure youn wish to waste your money? I would love that but atleast let me buy food or accept a funnel cake from tazuma."Said Anna to joshua looking up at him smiling.

on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She aceppted the money and nodded only. Putting this in her wallet she disapeared though saying farewell to everyone. She left alittlebit outskirts of the festival. It was more suitable to her taste seeing the Temple. Walking towards it she went in to pray. First clensing herself while then after going to give up a wish. She wished for the usual though this time it had changed she didn
t really know what to wish for though a sfot whisper went through her ear giving her the idea to wish for something. Another sudden and positive change in her life. How and what that is something for fate isself to decide. Claping her hands and ending her wishprayer she stood up while buying one small rice ball sitting on the benech looking at the few people coming and leaving the temple. The tempature started to sink though. Miyu felt it while breathing heavily. She slightly rubbed her arms while then leaving the hill. She walked down though felt a small presence near her. As if she was being watched. Though it was no threating nore alluring presence.

View user profile
#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum