Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Family Day Out CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#21Guest 

on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:05 pm

"Sorry i am late but i was busy making some talismans." I say as i appear like a flash of lightning with enough talismans to go around i hand them out.(I let you decide the shape the talisman takes for they are made for each person.) leaving me with the one that i made for me it shaped like Rai Ryuu coiled around my zan shikai sword form. "Now what they do is let the younger ones find the older ones with ease so they can go where they want with out fear of being lost. for that ability you need to hold onto the talisman. Now the ability of the older talismans is to let the holder to know if the younger ones are in danger form hostile beings. Also there a final thing for the younger ones that is if they the talismans are touching then a shield of reishi forms protecting them and it stronger the more talisman are touching."

#22Guest 

on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Reaching out to grab a talisman with my right hand as I grasp it a transformation occurs,it becomes a silver chain with a music note charm similar to the charm hanging from my zanpacto. Putting it onThank you Kieran. as the talisman falls around my neck it reacts with my reiatsu. Turning to the door and opening it with a snap of my fingersSo shall we go?

#23Guest 

on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 pm

"Define younger and older" Joshua said, taking one of of the talisman, which changed into a silver chainlink bracelet with had a black half moon charm attatched. Joshua quickly put it on his wrist

Elyse looked at the talismans curiously but she didn't take one

Jack took on quickly. Her's changed into a grey earring that wrapped around her ear rather then peirced it. It was made of silver, though duller then most and had small daggers here and there on it

Amelia's talisman was a gold necklace that had a wolf head pendent inlaid with yellow guartz stones attatched. Smiling to herself a bit she carefully put the necklace on

on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:42 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She was rather surprised with the person who appeared. It was someone she had never seen before though hearing elyse telling her to sing again she only nodded. "I will I promise little one .." She looked up to Tazuma. Father who is that man there? she asked curiously only wondering what he would say or probably the stranger named keiran would say. Keiran never seen Miyu yet basically she is new in the family.

View user profile
#25Guest 

on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:05 am

Hearing Miyu's comment I look at her This is oldest friend other then mamma. His name is Kieran. then looking at Kieran Kieran,this is Miyu, she is Amaya's blood descendent. Now she is one of our daughter's now I say with a smile looking at each one of the girls, my daughters were all I could ask for.

#26Guest 

on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:44 am

'Well hello there Miyu, it a pleasure to meet you." i them shake my head and say jokingly. "Good god if this keeps happening this family will turn out to be a perfect catholic family. Also what are you eating taz to produce so many children in such a short time." then i take off the divine cloak by letting it form a dragon shaped armlet on my right arm showing that i am in, Black leather pants with a loose t-shirt on with sandals on with my zan in a loose cloth bag straped across my back.

#27Guest 

on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:03 am

So shall we go.....and Kieran I'll explain the situation to you later. I say waking to the door. Stopping right in front of it The funnel cake isn't going to wait guys. I say looking at everyone

on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya laughed at his commented "Tazuma is a lady's man and NO we also have my other descendent in hiding."She commented "She is a busty fullbringer and a artist."She commented lifting elyse's hand having er take an talisman puting it around her neck having it change to a fish.

Amaya took her own talisman as it changed to a sword lily charm bracelet.

Anna took hers having it turn to the other hakf of the moon bracelet as it was white matching joshua's

They headed in the portal after tazuma giggling

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Taking her Talisman it turned into a Nightengale. It was known for its beautiful Melody which was resembling Miyu. Listening to Amaya she will learn another of her family members with the same fate. Holding elyse she went through the tunnel singing the same melody again about the Koifish who turned into a beautiful mermaid. Looking to Keiran after singing the song again and walking next to him looking at his arm she looked deep into his eyes. "Nice to meet you keiran .. what happened actually to your arm?"

View user profile
#30Guest 

on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:32 am

He swore a blood oath to your mother and i. My left arm shares the same mark.I'm heading on now. Let's go family. I say before walking through the opened door. I exit through a doorway into a carnival. The music fills the air along with the scent of cotton candy,Carmel apples,and funnel cakes. Lights flash as games are played and won. Rides are all around and open. I walk out and take in the sights and sounds smiling waiting for my family to join me......well Jack is here at least because she is on my back as always. I look back at her over my right shoulder and speak to her How do you like it here Jack? I ask

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum