Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked over to Amaya and smiled softly. "hello mother .. Should I take elyse into my arms?" she asked softly walking over streching her arms. Miyu though Taz and Amaya should also spend some time alittle bit more closer and til now she had no problems with elyse. Only waiting for Elyse to go freely into her arms.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Joshua...you know you are my only love you can go as far ass you wish."Said Anna
"Proved it you love birds."Said Amaya after kissing tazuma as she giggled "you are as stunning as always as well tazuma."Said Amaya gently before she smiled "if you wish to Miyu-chan then you may...Elyse let miyu hold you for awhile."Said Amaya before turning to amelia "I know but still"She added before turning back to taz "he is always late tazuma."She added

Anna blushed feeling joshua's arms around her as she giggled kissing his cheeck

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#13Guest 

on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:56 am

Joshua face turned a bit red after Anna kissed him. He didn't talk back or deny Amaya's claim that he and Anna were lovebirds, as it was getting harder and harder to deny.

"We wanna go now" Jack said, though she wasn't talking for everyone when she said 'we'. As Miyu probably found it Jack referred to herself with plural pronouns

Elyse didn't looked happy to leave Amaya's arms but she didn't struggle to get out of Miyu's. She knew Miyu was a kind person and a calming one, the kind of person Elyse gravitated towards, as they kept her calm.

Amelia said nothing, just tugging as her new shirt while waiting to leave. She was slightly scared as the memory of her kidnapping by Hollis was still fresh in her mind and she could still feel the needles growing out of her skin sometimes.

on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Just for a little while elyse then I will hold you again."Said Amaya gently poking elyse's nose gently.

Anna giggled as raizen was playing with her hair content with feeling it and curious

on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked to elyse and smiled. She new probably something that would cheer her up. A small little song. "Should I sing you a song Eylse what about the ones with the birds... or which one do you want hm?" she said softly petting Eylse's hair hoping it won't be that bad for her. But as wished she always loved to be in her Mothers arms. But Miyu adored the fact of having siblings even though they were not related.

View user profile

on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:44 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Elyse loves fish...her room is a dome underwater so she can watch the fish."said amaya gently with a ssile watchig her daughter waiting on her husband and the others

#17Guest 

on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:14 pm

A portal appears before the assembled group. I look back and say Well Kieran can find us when he shows up finally the portal then transforms into a blue door I continueIf we get into trouble just look for this blue door and you will be sent back here safe and sound. the door was an advanced portal technique that allows the traveler constant access back.

#18Guest 

on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:27 pm

"So long as it doesn't follow us everywhere, otherwise it might prove a little distracting" Joshua said

"Let's go, let's go" Jack said impatiently, pulling on Tazuma's hair

Amelia said nothing and just waited for everyone to go ahead of her

Elyse looked up at Miyu and reached out, touching Miyu's forehead
~~Fishies~~ Elyse's telepathic voice said in Miyu's head~~ Song with fishies~~

on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She smiled only nodding. Going forth she swayed herself side to side while singing a beautiful lullaby about a Koi fish trapped in its pond who fell in love with a prince through through a wish she turned into a beautiful women though only half of her body was a body of the human the other one was still her old body. The prince was dazzeled and they lived happily ever after. She kissed elyse forehead softly while smiling hoping she loved the song.

View user profile
#20Guest 

on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:08 am

((I think you ment the upper half became human, not the lower half))

Elyse smiled and laughed at the song happy. Or rather she would've laughed if any sound came out. She touched Miyu forehead again and asked for an encore, as she had enjoyed Miyu's voice greatly.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum