Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Family Day Out CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1Guest 

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm

It was time to take the entire family out for a fun day. I am in the chamber that Amaya and I share getting dressed. The family knew that this was a somewhat casual thing so I wear a pair of jeans with a simple button down shirt which was red and a black blazer. Slipping on my black nikes I look,in,the mirror and chuckle before saying Not bad. I smile before turning around and snapping my fingers , a ball of light form infront of my face. I speak into it and everyone on the valley can hear me. Ok family......lets go,have some fun! I say before taking a long pauseI'll be in the courtyard please hurry.  I then make my way,to,the courtyard and wait

#2Guest 

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Joshua, Amelia, and Jack were already out in the courtyard all of them dressed for the day of relaxing and fun

Joshua was dressed in his uniform. the black button down t-shirt that was never buttoned over a plain white t-shirt, black jeans with several silver chains attatched, and black sketcher sneackers. Unlike most days he had his glass eye in today, making his left eye night-sky black and his right moonlight silver. The ribbon Anna had given him was still tied around his right wrist (did he ever take that thing off?) and his blank was on his left wrist in the form of a black braclet with silver crosses.

Amelia was standing a bit behind him, looking a little nervous. She was dressed outside of her usual comfort zone a bit, wearing a red sleeveless, spagetti strap top instead of her favorite dark red silk t-shirt. While she wore her usual dark blue jeans and white sneackers she still looked fairly uncomfortable but still managed to smile when she saw Tazuma enter the courtyard

"TAZZY!" Jack shouted once Tazuma had arrived. She was wearing a grey sleeveless shirt, black jeans, and grey Nike sneackers. She seemed a be very happy that they were going and and was asking Tazuma all sorts of question such as where were they going, what would they do, what would they eat, what would they get, ect.

Unlike the rest of her family Elyse was still in her room, waiting for Amaya to get her. Elyse's room was a little different from the rest of her families in that it was in the basement of the castle and that the room was filled with water. Literally filled with water. Elyse basicly slept in the middle of a lake filled with fish. Her ceiling was a glass dome that had still yet more water outside of it. Fish swam in both the pond and the dome and there were so many she might as well have owned the seven seas.
At the moment Elyse was still in her pajamas and sitting at the edge of her little island, watching her fish as they swam around. She heard Tazuma's message and understood a little of it but didn't move, knowing her mother would come get her

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:21 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
(So I can explain how my Room looks like?)

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:22 am

(yes feel free to and join the outing as well)

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:43 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Miyu just moved in to this world leaving mostly everything behind though she didn't really have anything. School she would do here by a home schooling teacher. Her room was big an magnificent up in the highest floor of the castle. It was decorated in a traditional japanese taste most suiting to home though looking like a bedroom from a princess. Out of the window she could see the small town. It brought her to eaze while coming her hair. A Small cherryblossom tree was next to her vanity. Though she did not really want to be that all of dressed. She put on a cute dress though was probably slightly to short for Tazumas taste after all while living here he took priority of taking me in as a daughter though being the last descendent of amaya he has been over proctective of what Amayas bloodline behold. puttingon some thigh high highs and heels she put over a cute coat while walking down the stairs greeting joshua and Amalie. "Hello Joshua ... Father and mother are already here right?" she asked in a soft manor. You could tell she was really happy and brought everyone to smile through her vabrient gentle smile.

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Standing there waiting for everyone to arrive I see Miyu arrive and ask josh if I and Amaya had arrived yet. I clear my throat to get her attention I'm right her little Miyu I walk to her speakingYou and Amaya dress alike Miyu. I can she how much you are alike. I say to her noticing how much she favors Amaya. In a strange way she was almost like Amaya had a blood daughter as well. where is everyone else?

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:43 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She went to Tazuma and hugged him gently giving him a Tender smile. "Papa..." she said loking up to him. "Mother is still coming I am very happy to go out and have a family day in my life I never had something like it." Tazuma explained that she and Amaya would dress alike. She gave a tender smile and kissed his cheek. "Thank you. I appriciate your compliment papa..."

View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amay adjusted her hair pinning half up with a sword lily pin tazuma made that she used to keep her hair up when needed. she adjusted the flowing light pink laced skirt. she wasn;t use to not wearing her kimono, but hey if tazuma is willing to wear jeans, she can wear a knee high skirt. She slipped on her heels, making sure her legs were perfectly shaved. She then adjusted the long sleeve demin jack ad white spaghetti strap shirt. She made sure her makeup was okay as she first headed to Elyse's room getting her up and dressed in a white long sleeve under a pink t-shirt with rainbow colored fish on the front. SHe put elyse's jeans and socks and shoes on making sure they were tied right. She brushed elyse's hair letting it down as she got elyse to brush her teeth before amaya finally picked up elyse. She grabbed a diaper bag of everything she needed. She headed to raizen's room getting him up and dressed quickly.

Anna was waiting outside amaya's door, carrying raizen for amaya along with the ciaper bag. She had a skirt reaching a bit above her knees that was a light blue with a off the shoulder white blouse that outlined her finger nicely with short blue heels. her hair was help up with a blue ribbon as they soon joined the crowd "don't even say that i am late...I had raizen and elyse to get ready."Said Amaya sweetly with a smiled kissing tazuma "Are you ready for a fight free day tazuma?"She asked gently to him and everyone else

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#9Guest 

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:37 pm

"Lord know I'm looking forward to it" Joshua said, walking over to Anna, holding her close" You look really nice today. Stunning if I can go that far" He whispered in her ear

Jack pulled on Tazuma hair since he had completely and utterly ignored her, looking a bit upset

Elyse looked around curiously, wondering why everyone was here. She didn't remember the last time she was with Tazuma fondly but most of the people she felt comfortable around.

"You could never be late Mama" Amelia said, walking over to Amaya, her face still slightly red

#10Guest 

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Feeling Jack on my back I smile chuckle and look back at her tiny form and speak answering all her questions as fast as she asked them Out for the day, we will have fun, eat whatever you want and get whatever you wish today.

Moving to Amaya I lean down and kiss her gently before whispering into her ear softly You look amazing as always Amaya. I say before stepping back showing my zanpacto and soul splitter they both are bound completely with white cloth infused with reishi on the entirety of the wrapped bundle written in black ink that shimmers with old magic 血と私は結ばれていると血と私 は壊れてしまうだろう it translates to -with blood I am bound and only with blood can I be unbound- thisshows Amaya that I am serious about not fighting today. I then sheathe my weapons and look around noticing we are missing one member of our family.......Where is Kieran? Late as usual I ask puzzled

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum