Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Melody That Brought You Here. (OPEN)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Guest 

on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Ooc: I'm truly sorry for the really late response.

Ic: Daisetsu has heard the girl as she thanked him for complementing her singing. He then noticed, a man appeared out of nowhere. The man was an ordinary man, to say the least. The shini was a bit shocked when seeing the man come out of nowhere; he stayed still for a moment. He didn't want to die, not here, not now. The man then spoke, referring to the girl as his daughter. Shocked, he followed the man's order, stepping three steps back. He was overall just nervous about the whole thing.

He then saw a woman come out of nowhere, and heard her talk to Miyu about how protective her father was. This must be the mother the shini thought to himself, noticing the man as he watched Daisetsu the whole time. Daisetsu, was overall scared of the man.

Being silent the whole time, he looked at the man; seeing him as he walked two steps towards the shini. Staying still, he moved his left palm towards the zanpakutou's handle, preparing himself, if the man wanted to fight him or showed any threats whatsoever.

Hearing the man's question, he answered with a simple, "Yeah, there was a senkeimon mishap." For some reason, Daisetsu had thought that the man was not a shini, but rather, a vizard. Looking at the man and the woman, he asked, "UH...you're not a regular shini are you? Are you a vizard?"

#12Guest 

on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Hearing the shinigami ask what I was I smile before speaking I am something different but if it helps........yes I am a vizard. noticing the shinigami move his hand to his zanpacto's hilt.my eyes lock onto the shinigamis handDon't do that. If you do not want that hand then continue. If you want the truth then I invite you to stay as a guest and learn. inching my way to the shinigami. I can tell he can feel my presence and it is scaring him. I lower my reiatsu to lower the pressure on the shinigami.

So do you want to learn what Soul Society is about I say standing about five feet away. The distance was important because it is well inside the range of my zanpacto strike area.

#13Guest 

on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 am

Hearing the man's threat, he dropped his hands, and left his zanpakutou alone. The man then walked closer and closer towards the captain, his mind was empty. He was scared and the man seemed to be very dangerous. Standing still, he listened to the male, and paid full attention to the vizard. It seemed as if he wanted to teach Daisetsu what Soul Society really is. Well, Daisetsu was a shini, and that he had been living in Soul Society for quite a while now.

Soul Society is a place that all Shinis live in He had thought to himself, telling himself what soul society is. Hearing his question, he answered, "Sure...just as long as you don't hurt me" He wanted to know what the man had to say.

#14Guest 

on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:49 am

I won't hurt you relax please I say to the boy hearing his heart beat faster Give your word that you will not attempt my family any harm I say to the shinigami. He knows I am vastly powerful so I want to test his honor for a warrior to give his word is like swearing on his honor.

#15Guest 

on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Daisetsu calmed down for a bit, and took slow and steady breaths. Placing his right hand to his left chest, he could feel his heart beat, and lifted his left hand, showing his empty clean palm. He then said slowly, "I will not try to hurt your family in any way possible unless they try to hurt me. I need to defend myself you see..." He looked at the man, and continued, "Besides...what's to gain when hurting your family? If I were to hurt your family, the only thing I'd get is people showing signs of malevolency towards me, and that's never a good thing.

on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked to both of them though came closer to the Stranger. "I do Apologize if I had of brought you into trouble though I think we would take great pleasure of having you a guest here.. " she said softly though going next to her father she had a strong resembelance to Amaya which was also erie but exciting waiting for Daisetsu to come she looked to Amaya and nodded. "It is fine if father is protective over me I was more rathger curious why." she informed Amaya while leaving then the opening to a small open spot . tugging her Kimono to shape she kept on walking.

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:44 am

Hearing the strangers word I chuckle before speaking The soul society chased us from our home which we spilled our own blood for why?......because we are Vizards and we in your captain commander's word impure. So forgive me for seeing a shinigami not five feet from my daughter and getting malicious.......is this the first time you have heard the truth behind the purge? I ask the man while Miyu walks off. I watch the man's face and listen carefully to see if he lies about knowing. If he indeed knew I would likely bind him and his zanpacto with the white wrapping.

#18Guest 

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 am

"I do Apologize if I had of brought you into trouble though I think we would take great pleasure of having you a guest here.. " In response to Miyu's words, he smiled and said, "It's ok. And thank you" He then looked at the man as he talked about how soul society chased them from home. He then asked if this was the first time hearing this.

He looked at the man for a while, thinking about the question. No, this wasn't his first time hearing this. In fact, as a shini, he has heard how the vizards came to be by countless of times. But, even though he was a captain, he didn't feel like the vizards need to be kicked out of soul society. They're just regular shinis with powers of hollows. Soul society doesn't have to be so cruel.

He then came up with an answer. He looked at him and said, "Yes, I've heard of this before, but to be honest I disagree with this. Vizards are just ordinary shinis with hollow powers. One doesn't have to be so cruel to them, as to kick them out of soul society is just absurd in my opinion."

#19Guest 

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:49 am

Then be my guest as well here. It's good to hear not all shinigami lost theirs way. Come let us speak and eat as well I say while walking with the man before looking over to him asking What do they say about us....Vizards also do you know who we are? I mean before we left Soul Society. I say then turning back to await the man's answer. He seems to be a friend of vizards but I still am going to watch him.... A captain here could be a benefit...maybe even a new member to our growing empire but for now we will speak.

Walking a few more feet we reach an open area looking around I sayRight here seems good after speaking I hold my arms and hands above my head and focusing the light I cause a large building to spring forth and grow up thirty feet. Inside was decorated much like the castle was in medieval Japan tradition

#20Guest 

on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Daisetsu was surprised when hearing the man inviting the captain to eat, and talk to him. He had always thought that the man was going to do something mean to him, but it looked like the shini was wrong. He felt relieved when hearing this, as he relaxed a bit more, although he was still careful of the man. Daisetsu followed him, as they talked. "What do they say about us....Vizards also do you know who we are? I mean before we left Soul Society." Hearing this question, Daisetsu scratched his head, and answered unsurely, "You guys were shinis who work for Gotei 13?"

The two of them walked, and stopped at an open area. Daisetsu was someone dumbfounded, when seeing that they both stopped at an open area, and he was more confused when seeing the man lift his arms above his head.

A huge building then appeared out of nowhere. It was big, very big, and very very pretty. When seeing the building, his lower jaws dropped, his head filled with entrancement. This wasn't an ordinary building, it felt like a palace. He stopped, turned his head towards the male and said in amazement, "Wow, is this your house?! It's amazing!"

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum