Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She walked through the valley siezing her new home. She was curious of what was here to see. She found a small circlular place to sit. Looking around her there was no one to be found. She closed her eyes while practicing her Reaiatsu path. A wierd gift she has got. A way her enegery can be sensed from long distances to draw anyone to her as if it is a path to be followed. Though only when she sings. It is like her beautiful gentle voices flows through the water and sweeps with the wind.

It is though quite dangerous. She herself was still in training to control her powers. For her strong energy which though also is weak it draws in anyone who wants it for themselves. Wearing a Yukata showing her slim beautiful legs which glism from its pale color she looked like a live doll every movement she mad was equipt with elegance. A Woman untouched an innocent to make even a man into a biest.

She stopped her singing while she heard something. Curious though quite frightened she followed the noise. "Hello anyone there?" she asked only wondering who lurks in the shadows from a dark small gab not so far from where she sang her lonesome song.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Daisetsu walked around in the Valley of Screams at night, smelling the fresh cool air. It was a bit of a chill really. He was wearing a thin jacket, with jeans, black jeans to be more specific. There was no one there, of course, as everyone was dead asleep. The night was dark, while the stars could be seen. It was beautiful, spectacular. Every breath Daisetsu exhaled, he could see the condensed carbon dioxide as it flew from Daisetsu's mouth. He carried his zanpakutou with him, just in case. Being in the homeland of the espadas and all, he had to be really careful, especially since he was a shinigami and all, since most of the espadas and hollows hated shinigamis. He was here to explore, and adventure, but was scared at the same time, as he didn't want to encounter any of the espadas or the hollows. He stopped, as he heard a voice. It was more of a woman's voice.

The voice was gentle and beautiful indeed. He walked towards the source of the "voice", getting closer and closer to her. He hummed for a bit, though he couldn't hear it as the voice was distracting him. He then heard her stop, and asked if anyone was there. He stood still for a while, but then walked forward, out of the shadows, showing himself to the girl. A drop of sweat was produced; he was scared that the girl might be a hollow. But it was a girl, more like a human. This has relaxed Daisetsu a bit, his heartbeat slowed down a bit.

His right hand briefly touched the sword's handle, incase if anything were to happen. He looked at her and said, "I am Daisetsu! I just couldn't help to listen to you singing. It was magnificent indeed. You have a beautiful voice..." He said to her, making a somewhat compliment to her

#3Guest 

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 pm

[ooc- she isn't in the Soul Society....she is in the valley of screams.....as to why a loyal shinigami will walk into the valley would usually cause troubke...please look before you post but then again the valley in under SS so I guess its a common mistake.]

#4Guest 

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 pm

[[Ooc: Oops, I'm so sorry. I thought that the hall of screams were in Soul Society since it was under soul society. Silly silly me...I edited it btw]]

#5Guest 

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:35 pm

[i'll go with,it...the valley,is really hard to get to but its cool....thanks for the edit Smile

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked over and waqs quite startled of the stranger. She fell back falling slightly to the ground. The kimono surrounded her as her pink hair flew and touched the ground. She looked up to the stranger with her eyes. "Hello..." she said quite shy while blushing. "My Name is Miyu... nice to meet you." she was then red. No one complimented her sining. She gave him then a soft somber smile. "thank you Daisetsu"

View user profile
#7Guest 

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Something was wrong......a stranger was here but worse yet the stranger is a shinigami. Shunpoing to the reiatsu I move. On the winds I hear remenents of a song and instantly I feel Miyu. She is Smaya's decedent but now she was more of another daughter to me and Amaya since she had no parents anymore. Moving closer and faster I arrive to see Miyu speaking with the stranger.

Greetings Stranger, you must be lost and confused about this place.....also would you please take three steps away from my daughter. i say walking to MiyuMiyu, you have a beautiful voice.you must sing more often I say as I get to about 10 feet. I hold back my reiatsu to not harm anyone.

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked over her shoulder to see her Father Tazuma. He mistrusted the stranger so as she knew for her Fathers will she stood next to him. She was not a troublemaker and when needed obidient and followed her mother and fathers wishes. "Father this Daisetsu I highly doubt he would cause any trouble he is kind" she told him in a joyful manner. Though why her father Tazuma so protective and catious was over the stranger was unknown. Or at least for her.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:17 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"You can blame me for your father's protectiveness...he wasn't always this protective till the first time i stared death in the face nearly dieing again."Said amaya "a bunch of our peers ambushed me since I embrassed their 'god' in a match since he was making fun of thinking women are inferier to his race..I put him in his place."Said Amaya moving over to miyu placing a hand gently on her shoulder "bare with him...he is new to the family thing just like I...we both come from broken paths and delt alot of pain togather though mosst of his scars are from protecting me all thoses times...I should tell you more stories of him."She added gently

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#10Guest 

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:24 am

Feeling Amaya before she arrived I move to the left and watch and listen to Amaya as she speaks to Miyu watching the shinigami the entire time. Seeing that he isn't attacking yet,i relax slightly. I take two steps towards the shinigami before speaking to him directlyHow did you get here Shinigami? Perhaps an accident in Senkimon or kido mishap perhaps? I ask him

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum